Profiles Of The Characters

Profiles Of The Characters

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

I am still adding characters. I drew the pictures of them. There are no spoilers.

"

 

Alan Harkison

Alan from Epic Grim

The main protagonist of the story who is an exorcist. He lived over four hundred years from the Salem Witch trials where he lost his family. His arsenal contains a hatchet, blades that shoot or stick out of his palms, or blades that are attached to a chain for extension. Alan does the exorcisms through the minds of the possessed to slay the demon in them.  As much as he is an expert in his work, his mentality is unstable. He hears two voices: one that encourages combat and aggressive action, and the other that is more ethical and passive. He is also labeled as the dark exorcist by rumor. Alan Harkison has a heavy drinking problem because he wants to forget the dark history he had. He releases his anger towards Marie by slapping her, and he escapes into his laughter by combating people and demons. Alan can only be happy when he kills or maims an opponent.


Limbo

Limbo

An agile black cat that is with Alan. He has the ability to move fast, and transform into a big hulking half cat and half man form. Limbo lost his human body due to an exorcism against Wisher. He can get a bit afraid and feel anxiety over greater dangers but he will stay loyal to Alan. His feline form allows him to move stealthily and agile. His giant form enhances his strength and trades in his stealth. He usually creates diversions but also joins in the combat.


Nebula

nebula


She is the psychic and medium for Alan's group. Nebula uses her psychic abilities to spot any demons or anything dangerous. She also can understand what people think and read their minds. Alan's mind is the only thing she cannot understand because his mentality is unstable. She can read other emotions off of him and others. Nebula also has a big attachment to Alan. Her emotions are stagnant and she barely smiles. Nebula also has the ability to blast waves at the opponents but she does not kill them. 


Solomon

Solomon

 

The main antagonist who holds a grudge against Alan. He is a demon who decided to live as a human due to his boredom at Hell. When Alan cut off his right arm and chest, Solomon got sent back down to hell and burned there. When Marie used the ouija board, he got released and possessed her brother Drake. Solomon is the most powerful demon in the story who can gather many spirits and demons in Drake’s body. He blames Alan for his torment at Hell. During his human years, he was a witch hunter leader. His right arm contains daggers for his fingers. They can expel with chains attached to them and create fire. He manipulates Drake's mind and the wonderland. He cannot leave Drake and his territory at the wonderland because Marie told him not to.

 

Russell

russell


Another one of Solomon's witch hunters that is mentally unstable. Russell sings nursery rhymes and laughs the most. He loves his job which is to kill his opponents. Russell's arensol  consists of a bow and arrow and two machetes. His acrobatics and speed serve as his advantage during combat. Russell also wears the collar just like the rest of the witch hunters. 

 

Wisher

Wisher

He is one of Solomon's witch hunters, but he has many connections to Alan, Limbo, and Nebula. He throws coins as his projectiles and uses two batons as his melee weapons. Wisher grants other wishes but he twists them and makes them more evil.



© 2012 Xerclipse


Author's Note

Xerclipse
So how do you think of them so far? Any questions or any comments about the art work? Are they the way you imagined them to be?

Alan (done)
Limbo (done)
Nebula (done)
Marie (in progress)
Solomon (done)
Russell (done)
Elaine
Gunsche
Wisher (done)
Drake
Kiara
Mr. Evanns

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like solomon's sword dagger fingers.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


FrancescaX

11 Years Ago

ok. i thought we said gud nyt ;)
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

sorry. Reviews always excite me.
FrancescaX

11 Years Ago

excite...? gud nyt???
Yes, I'd imagine a mentally unstable man to have an axe (that is bloody) lol, it fits perfectly. Although I must say, this may sound weird, but I think my favorite character is Limbo. I mean, who wouldn't want a cat that could transform into a huge black monster thing? I would! All around, very cool.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

you are not Alone! You will see through the other reviews that Limbo is almost everybody's favorite... read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

added Nebula in this.
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

Nebula sounds really cool :)
Really neat! I like how you took the time to give information on the characters and included your own drawing with them!! just be careful not to stop your character development here it needs to be in the chapters to :-)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

I just added Nebula in this one
Emily Dickinson Jr.

11 Years Ago

I like her she's pretty
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

thanks ;)
They all looked pretty much as I had imagined them to look. It is interesting using drawings to compliment your story. Much like a graphic novel, almost story boarding...Keep up the fantastic work when you back from vacation 'X'. I look forward to it...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

thanks Dean. More pictures will be posted in this chapter as well. I was thinking about making a gra.. read more
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

added Nebula in this
This looks pretty awesome dude! xD

Ashley Rivers-- your friend ;)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Call_Me_Miss_Imperfect

11 Years Ago

Okay :)
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

just added Nebula in this
Call_Me_Miss_Imperfect

11 Years Ago

Alright :)
Like the art work it looked almost what i thought the characters did. it has been while since i have drawn or painted anything. Keep up the great work.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Emily Dickinson Jr.

11 Years Ago

ahm :-)
Emily Dickinson Jr.

11 Years Ago

I tend to hang out with "interesting" ppl anyways so eh idk im just weird like that
Xerclipse

11 Years Ago

added Nebula in this one

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

779 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 29, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing