21. OH JELLYFISH

21. OH JELLYFISH

A Chapter by halflives

*In Reid’s Apartment Building/Our apartment*

 

*I wake up slowly. Yawning, I look over at the clock and see that it’s eight o’clock. There are ten missed calls on my cell phone, which is sitting beside the bed. Jumping up at the time, I check it. Six of them are from Hotch, and four of them are from Reid*

 

Me: S**t! *jumps up* GET UP EVERYONE!

 

Jocelyn: *sleepily, in her own bed* W-what?

 

Me: WE’RE LATE! *dials Hotch’s number* GET EVERYONE UP!

 

Jocelyn: *sees the time* OH JELLYFISH!! *attempts to get everyone up*

 

*While, I’m getting out of my clothes from last night and into skinny jeans, white dress shirt, a black vest, and black high-top converse, I phone Hotch and put it to my ear. I can hear Jocelyn and the others hurriedly getting up in the other room*

 

Hotch: Where are you? Reid and I tried calling you.

 

Me: I know. We overslept.

 

Hotchner: …Teenagers.

 

Me: BE NICE!

 

Hotchner: I am nice! I don’t like it when my agents are late to work. I thought something happened to you.

 

Me: When-- Hey, we got the job?

 

Hotchner: You’ve been successfully put onto the team.

 

Me: YES! *fist pump*

 

Hotchner: But that means you can’t oversleep.

 

Me: We fell right to sleep last night. I forgot to set the alarm.

 

Hotchner: All right, first time forgiven. But get here ASAP.

 

Me: We’re on our way now. *hangs up*

 

*I got into the other room. The others are already dressed*

 

Megan: How are we supposed to get to work?

 

Me: *holds up Vortex Manipulator* MAWHAHAHAAH

 

*We’re suddenly outside of Quantico*

 

Me: TAKE THAT FOR CHEAP TIME TRAVEL, DOCTOR!

 

Jocelyn: Come on, guys!

 

*We go inside. Hotch has just called the other team members inside*

 

Hotchner: Before we begin, let me introduce all of you to SSA Olivia Smith, SSA Megan Soul, SSA Mayisha Khan, and SSA Jocelyn Sterling.

 

Us Four: YAY!

 

Mayisha: Wow, SSA that quickly?

 

Hotchner: I put in a VERY good word.

 

Me: *grins* I love you Hotch.

 

Hotchner: …*doesn’t answer*

 

JJ: Happiness aside, it’s time to get down to work.

 

*Jocelyn, Mayisha, Megan and I sit down. JJ puts on the projector. Immediately, the screen fills with horror. Three very different teenagers lay broken and bloody on the ground. There’s a line on their neck as if they were choked by something. Their feet and hands are cut off cleanly, as though done surgically. They’re lying face down in what looks like grass, in the woods. I run my hand through my hair, Jocelyn turns as white as a sheet again, and Mayisha and Megan look grave and slightly (and sickly) fascinated*

 

JJ: These are the three teenagers that were recently murdered in a rural Maine town. They went to the local high school, and they all went to the football game that’s held every Saturday night until midnight. None of them ever returned home. Their bodies were found the next day, the girl found two days later.

 

Morgan: That might mean that the UnSub favors the women.

 

JJ: Yes. It appears that they were hung at some point. The girl has signs of abuse, like they basically “beat her up” before hanging and killing her. The cut feet and hands were most likely done post-mortem.

 

Prentiss: Which means the bodies mean more to the UnSub after they’re dead.

 

Me: Could the UnSub be part of the student body?

 

Hotchner: That’s what we’re going to find out.

 

JJ: Unfortunately, only students are allowed to the football game.

 

Gideon: We’ll have to find another way to find this UnSub.

 

Me: OOORRR we could apply into the school.

 

Hotchner: No.

 

Me: PWEASE?! We could find out so much, and--

 

Hotchner: Absolutely not.

 

Gideon: She’s right; it COULD w--

 

Hotchner: no. I’m not putting my new agents in the line of danger so soon.

 

Mayisha: If we don’t the UnSub will keep on killing.

 

Hotchner: …Fine. We’ll do out-of-school investigations, as in interviewing the families, and you can do the in-school investigations, interviewing the friends. Looking for suspicious teachers, peers.

 

Me: And going to the football game on Saturday~

 

Hotchner: All right. We leave in five.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
YAYZ.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm really enjoying this :D
But one question: WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOCTOR?!

Posted 12 Years Ago


youve inspired me to watch criminal minds.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yay. UNDERCOVER AGENTS.

Posted 12 Years Ago


....I DON'T GET SICK THAT EASILY? Why do you always make ME the pathetic, getting beat up constantly and can't handle the sight of blood one?

And we get to join the highschool? Yayz! This is going to be an interesting case...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

723 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives