23. Tell Me About Yourself

23. Tell Me About Yourself

A Chapter by halflives

*In Maine*

 

*Jocelyn, Mayisha, Megan and I actually (miraculously) end up in the same first period after signing up for the school. The School Principal was shocked that people of our age were FBI agents, but Hotch and Morgan were there to testify. Now, we were standing in English class, first period, seniors. For all the victims were seniors. As we take our seats in English, the teacher takes his seat at his desk, like it’s a shield or a bridge in front of him*

 

Mr. Langdon: We have four new students that are joining us. This is Megan Soul, Olivia Smith, Mayisha Khan, and Jocelyn Sterling. They’re only going to be here for a couple of weeks, so make them feel comfortable in that time. Would you like to each say something about yourself that would define you amongst all the students in this school?

 

Megan: *under her breath* That we’re undercover FBI agents?

 

Me: *shoots her a look*

 

Mayisha: I LOVE COWS. And cupcakes, waffles, jellyfish--

 

Mr. Langdon: Okay, okay. That’s good. How about you, Ms. Sterling.

 

Jocelyn: I’m a stalking victim. *looks at the window cautiously*

 

Mr. Langdon: O-okay. Megan, how about you?

 

Megan: …MY BOYFRIEND IS A CRIMINAL MASTERMIND! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

Everyone: O-o-okay…

 

Mr. Langdon: *hesitates* O-Olivia?

 

Me: I’m a writer. I do a lot of creative and expository writing.

 

Mr. Langdon: *breaths out in relief* Okay, normal-ish one. All right, since Ms. Smith mentioned creative writing, pair up with a partner you don’t usually have and write a creative story with them. You four, don’t pair up with one another. Try to make some new friends.

 

Me: *under my breath* Yup, new friends in the week we’re here. Considering that we

even make it out alive.

 

*A slightly good-looking boy -- despite the fact that I’m already in love with two people and partially in love with another -- asks me to be his partner. I sit down with him*

 

Boy: Your friends are a bit strange.

 

Me: *sighs* Tell me about it.

 

Boy: I’m Michael Jenkins. It’s nice to meet you.

 

Me: Nice to meet you too. So, what are we going to write about?

 

*While Michael Jenkins and I write, we get to know one another*

 

*I’m going to spare you the EXCRUSIATINGLY boring details of what happened that day. All in all, all four of us got asked to the football game on Saturday. It’s currently Wednesday, so we still have some time to interview the friends. Turns out, however, Michael Jenkins was the boyfriend of one of the victims at the time she was taken. Stacey Hopkins, her name was. He didn’t seem too broken up about it, but looks can be deceiving*

 

*We leave school and meet JJ and Gideon outside of the school*

 

JJ: Hey guys.

 

Me: Hey, did you guys get anything?

 

Gideon: Hotch went to interview one of the victim’s families. We asked around, but found zip.

 

Me: A “friend” of mine was the current boyfriend of one of the victims at the time of dead. But otherwise, none.

 

JJ: *sighs* *sarcasm* This is going to be a great case.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS. I'm attempting to make them longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THIS IS AWESOME.

Posted 12 Years Ago


WAIT I FORGOT TO READ THIS CHAPPIE!!
This is good. Kind of short, but good~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ha ha ha ha. I love my introduction. I would say that.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

586 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 8, 2011
Last Updated on May 8, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives