EXTRA. Email from Shnerd

EXTRA. Email from Shnerd

A Chapter by halflives

*In the jet to Acornville*

 

*Morgan is, for once, playing cards with Reid, Hotch, Prentiss, JJ and I. Mayisha is on her laptop chatting with Garcia and doing other things, Jocelyn and the Doctor are watching Doctor Who on my iPod, and Megan and Gideon are talking quietly in the corner*

 

Mayisha: Reid!

 

Reid: *slyly puts down a card* Yeah?

 

Mayisha: I got a PM from a friend. Mind coming here for a moment?

 

Reid: *gets up and walks over to Mayisha* What’s a PM?

 

Mayisha: Private Message. Here. *turns the laptop towards him* This is a website known as Writer’s Café. There’s a bunch of writers and good stuff like that. I have a friend on here that watches Criminal Minds, the show that you guys are in, and I said that I was “hanging out with Reid and crew” on my status.

 

Hotchner: *is eavesdropping* Why in the world would you do that?

 

Mayisha: I dunno. To get people jealous?

 

Hotchner: *sighs, rolls his eyes*

 

Mayisha: Anyway, this girl named Shnerd on here sent me a Private Message asking me if she could talk to Reid. She has a major crush on you, dude.

 

Jocelyn: *stands defensively* HEY.

 

Mayisha: Relax, pumpkin. He’s not going to fall in love online.

 

Jocelyn: You never know…

 

Reid: *grabs the laptop* *types* *sends*

 

Mayisha: What’d you send?

 

Reid: I told her that I was indeed Dr. Spencer Reid, and it was nice to meet her. And I told her a bit about the fact that I’m already taken.

 

Me: And who, exactly, are you taken by? *smirks*

 

Reid: N-no one. I’m just saying I am so she doesn’t get the wrong idea.

 

Mayisha: She wrote back. *laughs* She’s in love with you.

 

Reid: What?

 

Jocelyn: NOOOO…



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
I made a chapter about my friend Shnerd, loyal, now mentioned. She'll be coming back, don't worry :D And I forgot to mention, Ella Caron is on here (and not dead. She's very much alive) Her name is obvious pseudonym, if you want to talk to her. WARNING, she's a spaz. Like Mayisha in many ways.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahahahaha Shnerd you were in the book!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

No one can be as spazy as Mayisha. That's impossible. Just plain impossible. Good chapter, anyways.

When are you going to include Bones and/or N.C.I.S.?

Posted 12 Years Ago


*sniffs*...I wanna chapter!
S'okay, you probably know Shnerd better than you know me :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


yall can have Reid, but Morgan is mine.
This story is so fun to read

Posted 12 Years Ago


Okay... so I had a really awesome review but it messed up so imma retype it xD

Oh my fuzzy jellybeans I'm in a chapter! *Jumps up and down but they may be because of hyperness* xD

Jocelyn or Mayisha are gonna kill me aren't they :O Oh no! THat can't happen! I'm to short to die. :'(

Hehe xD And I'm only a tinsy bit in love with him... xD I've claimed some other characters besides him.... (I think).

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yayayayayayayayayayayayayaysysya.
I GET TO TALK TO SHNERD.
OMG.
THE TWO REIDSESSERS SHOULD FIGHT OVER HIM.
ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, Ella is very much a spaz. Extremely so.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

706 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives