33. Gideon and Megan, Stuck in a Grave

33. Gideon and Megan, Stuck in a Grave

A Chapter by halflives

*In Denver, Colorado*

 

*Last we heard, Gideon jumped down into the grave that they found Jeremy Burns, the first victim, in. Gideon found a knife with strange carvings on it, strange symbols. When he tried to hand it up to Megan, she slipped and fell into the grave with him. When neither of them could get out, they began to call from Hotch and the other policemen. Unbeknownst to them, Hotch had already left, assuming that they had started back without him. It’s late now, the dark starting, and the crickets are beginning to play their songs. It’s been a hour or so already, and Gideon and Megan have just stopped calling. Megan is sitting on the side of the grave, but Gideon is still standing, checking his watch on his wrist impatiently*

 

Megan: You can check the time all you want. Agent Hotchner probably thinks that we went back already and are at another place without telling him.

 

Gideon: He knows me. He knows I wouldn’t go anywhere without telling him.

 

Megan: Does he?

 

Gideon: *sighs* Be useful. *hands her the knife* Can you tell where those symbols are from?

 

Megan: *investigates* …They’re not Gallifrean…

 

Gideon: They’re not WHAT?

 

Megan: Oh, nothing. *whispers unsuspeciously* I have no clue.

 

Gideon: *sighs heavily* God, why couldn’t I have gotten stuck with Reid?

 

Megan: HEY! *tackles him*

 

Gideon: *falls into the wall* Easy! If this thing topples…

 

Megan: I’ll regenerate~

 

Gideon: You’ll what?

 

Megan: NOTHING~

 

Gideon: *looks around* There’s gotta be a way out…

 

Megan: NO WAY OUT! *gasps theatrically*

 

Gideon: Oh, don’t remind me…

 

Megan: Huh?

 

Gideon: Never mind. *grabs back the knife and runs his fingers over the markings* It looks almost Incan.

 

Megan: I don’t remember that section in Social Studies. I think I fell asleep.

 

Gideon: You fell asleep during History?

 

Megan: It’s not my History, so why should I care?

 

Gideon: What do you mean?

 

Megan: Oh, never mind.

 

*A light flashes over the grave opening8

 

Gideon: HEY! HOTCH!

 

Megan: What makes you so sure it’s Agent Hotchner?

 

Gideon: It’s got to be.

 

Megan: Why?

 

Gideon: Because. He noticed I’m gone.

 

Megan: Oh, I’m nobody then.

 

Gideon: He doesn’t know you as he knows me.

 

Megan: How well does he know you~

 

Gideon: What?

 

Megan: I mean, is he your friend or colleague?

 

Gideon: Both.

 

Megan: You know what? HEY HOTCH! DOWN HERE! WITH CREEPY OLD MAN GIDEON!

 

Gideon: I’M NOT AN OLD MAN!

 

Megan: THAT’S WHAT THEY ALL SAY IN THE BEGINNING!

 

Gideon: IT’S NOT EXACTLY THE BEGINNING, IS IT?!

 

Megan: I DON’T KNOW!

 

*silence*

 

Megan: Want to plaaaaaaaaay?

 

Gideon: …*is creeped out* Um, what game?

 

Megan: I feel like beating someone up.

 

Gideon: …Do you normally get these kind of urges?

 

Megan: I’m a ninja. Of course I do.

 

Gideon: Great. I’m trapped in a grave at night with a “ninja”.

 

Megan: ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!?!

 

Gideon: Jesus, calm down.

 

Megan: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU ARE MOCKING ME, AREN’T YOU?! I KNOW YOU ARE! YOU KNOW, JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE JEALOUS YOU’RE NOT A NINJA, YOU DON’T HAVE TO KNOCK REAL NINJA’S! NINJAS ARE AMAZING! WE’RE THE ONES THAT WILL RULE THE WORLD ONE DAY, WHILE YOU LOWLY ONES WILL BOW DOWN TO OUR AMAZING SKILLS! WE’RE DRESSED IN BLACK AND YOU CAN ONLY SEE OUR FIERY, ANGRY EYES, MAN! WE’RE THE BEST! NINJAS ARE WHERE IT’S AT!!

 

Gideon: …*is scared*



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Hopefully I succeeded in making it uber-spazzy. this is not the end of Gideon and Megan stuck in a grave! (they'll probably be there the entire case, and Hotch will stumble on them at the end... *laughs evilly*)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha No im changing us tooo.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


HERERERERERERERERERE

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha, congrats for spazziness. You definately need to keep them there the whole case.

Posted 12 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING OLIVIA. DO IT.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

677 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 18, 2011
Last Updated on May 18, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives