Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
85. The Worst of the Worst

85. The Worst of the Worst

A Chapter by halflives
"

"How are we going to tell Olivia...?"

"

*In Boston, Massachusetts*

 

*The team bursts into the warehouse. The UnSub, standing next to a speaker-sound system, looks surprised as he turns to run. But as Gideon grabs him, Mayisha pounds a round or two into his skull. He drops to the ground, pale as a ghost and dead as a doorknob, before the acting Unit Chief can even put the cuffs on him. Meanwhile, the rest of the team moves into the dungeon-like part of the warehouse. They see Morgan, sitting in chains looking down. When the open the door, they see Jocelyn, dead, on the ground. In the same position she was in when she died. The team and Morgan stare at one another for at least ten minutes. Megan is the first one to speak*

 

Megan: J-Jossy?

 

Morgan: I’m sorry. I couldn’t save her.

 

Mayisha: J-J-Jocelyn? Jocelyn! JOCELYN.

 

*Megan and Mayisha run to her, sobbing their eyes out, as they hold onto her cold, dead body. Her clouded, sightless eyes stare up at the ceiling, oblivious to their sobs. Gideon reaches over and pulls Megan off, devoid of any emotion. It takes a while, and she begins to scream for him to let go. But he doesn’t, and eventually, he’s able to lead her away from Jocelyn’s dead body. It takes JJ AND Prentiss to pull Mayisha off, screaming. Now, everyone but Morgan and Gideon are crying. But Morgan has tearstains on his dark skin, and Gideon’s eyes are glistening with unshed, invisible tears*

 

Megan: *fights him* LET ME GO!

 

Gideon: No! Megan, get a hold of yourself!

 

Megan: IT’S JOCELYN! IT’S JOCELYN. It’s… Jocelyn… *between sobs*

 

Morgan: It’s my fault.

 

JJ: *is crying* No… No it’s not…

 

Morgan: I couldn’t save her.

 

Prentiss: I’m sure you did the best you could. *is sobbing as well*

 

Mayisha: *between sobs* It happened… The worst of the worst… What are we going to tell Olivia…?

 

Prentiss: Oh God… That’s right…

 

JJ: How are we going to tell her?

 

Morgan: We can’t worry about that right now. Where’s the UnSub.

 

Prentiss: Joshua Michaels. He’s dead.

 

Morgan: How?

 

Mayisha: I killed him.

 

JJ: It was reasonable.

 

Morgan: He killed Jocelyn…

 

JJ: We were too late…

 

Gideon: Please, we’ve got to move the body--

 

Megan: *tears away from him* HOW CAN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT?! “MOVE THE BODY”?! SHE’S NOT JUST SOME BODY YOU CAN MOVE, OKAY?!

 

Gideon: Megan…

 

Megan: *goes over to Jocelyn* Joss… Wake up… Please…

 

Gideon: She’s dead.

 

Megan: NO SHE’S NOT. Joss… Please…

 

Mayisha: Megs…

 

Megan: NO. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT JOCELYN IS DEAD.

 

Prentiss: Please, honey…

 

Megan: No… NOO! NO! *shakes Jocelyn* WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!

 

Mayisha: MEGAN!

 

Megan: JOCELYN! *breaks down into sobs on the floor*

 

*Then…*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jocelyn: *stirs* Why is everyone crying?

 

Everyone: JOCELYN!!!!

 

Jocelyn: Ow… Pain…

 

Megan and Mayisha: *hug her so tight she can’t breathe*

 

Jocelyn: OWCH, GUYS, I CAN’T BREATHE.

 

Everyone Else: *hugs her*

 

Jocelyn: Jeez, I should fake my death more often.

 

Everyone Else: WHAT?!

 

Jocelyn: I faked my death.

 

Gideon: How on Earth did you do that?

 

Jocelyn: I read it in Maximum Ride. She goes inside herself, shutting out the world. That’s what I did.

 

Gideon: You managed to stop your pulse and everything…

 

Morgan: C’mere you. *gives her a big hug*

 

Jocelyn: Wow… Morgan… Are you okay?

 

Morgan: I’m sorry I couldn’t save you.

 

Jocelyn: I’m alive, dummy.

 

Mayisha: Yeah… You’re alive…



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Gotcha good, didn't I? Y'all thought Jocelyn was dead. SHE WAS NAUGHT. :D So you can all tell me how much you love me now. Go ahead.

*silence*

Aw, damn. Anywho, next, you'll find out what's goin' on with me, Hotchy and the Reidster in Haven.

Ooh, Reidster. I should use that term more often.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my gosshh!!! terrible person; made me tear up and everything!!! Dx happy shes alive though!! ON ANOTHER NOTE: WOOO!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good, Jossy's not dead. My night can resume normally now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAYYYYYYY
A
S
D
F
G
H
Jhhdyknf SHE'S ALIVE!!!!! Well, I suppose I knew it, but now she is officially in the world of the living!
Feh. I love how I'm so emotional at 5:45 in the morning. LIV IS LOVE :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yayy! she's not dead! I would have loved to see Reid's reaction to her death, though

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeah, Jocelyn isn't dead! :D I'm sleepy...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes! I'm not dead! YES YES YES *fistpump* I would fake my death, though. That's actually pretty awesome.

PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME!! Thank you everyone who cared about me when I died.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG
MY
GOD
OMFG
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
OMFG
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
OMFG
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
OMFG
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU

SHE'S NOT DEAD
YES
I HATE YOU


Posted 12 Years Ago


YAY MAXIMUM RIDE IS AMAZING. OH MY GOSH JOS ISN'T DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE!!!!!!!! JOCELYN IS ALIVE. OH MY GOSH. THIS IS AMAZING. OLIVIA YOU ARE AMAZING. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


AHhhhhhhh Jocelyn!!!! Shes not dead!!!!!! *happy dance*
F*** you for scaring me like that Liv!!!!!!! Ahh I must continue reading!!!!!!

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


I freakin' love you just bcause you added something from Maximum Ride XD Those were some the most epic books ever (Although I haven't read them all yet :/ )

AND YES I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o Not no nice tricking Shnerd like that xD lol

Excellent chapter! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

641 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


<u>Chapter Five</u> Chapter Five

A Chapter by halflives


73. Fanfiction 73. Fanfiction

A Chapter by halflives