92. Take Me With You

92. Take Me With You

A Chapter by halflives
"

I lied!~

"

*In the TARDIS back from Haven, Maine*

 

*I’ve said my goodbyes to Audrey, Nathan and Duke -- I won’t bore with our crummy goodbye ceremony -- and now the Doctor and I are going back to Quantico via the TARDIS*

 

Me: *I’m sitting on the torn yellow seat while, he’s driving* Doctor, where were you?

 

Doctor: What do you mean, where was I?

 

Me: Was it just my imagination, but were you just gone for, like, two weeks?

 

Doctor: No, I was…away.

 

Me: Away doing what?

 

Doctor: I met you after I got off the bus that took me to an alien planet. After the episode you call, “Planet of the Dead”.

 

Me: So?

 

Doctor: I had to go somewhere.

 

Me: Where?

 

Doctor: To the first Mars base.

 

Me: Awesome! What happened?

 

Doctor: *ignores me* After that, I messed about with time, you know, the norm.

 

Me: Well-- *realizes how sad he his* Doctor, what’s wrong?

 

Doctor: Nothing… *looks down*

 

Me: *goes over and holds him in my arms* Tell me. *whispered in his ear*

 

Doctor: *voice shaky, tearful* I’m going to die.

 

Me: *starts to cry* Whatever do you mean?

 

Doctor: I’ve been told, *sniffles* that when he knocks four times, I will die.

 

Me: Do you think it’s the Master?

 

Doctor: Not Megan’s version. But the evil version is dead.

 

Me: *wraps my arms around his neck and press my face into his shoulder* You can’t die.

 

Doctor: I have to go to the Ood Sphere. Ood Sigma beckoned me there, and I must go.

 

Me: Take me with you.

 

Doctor: No. It’s too dangerous.

 

Me: You would have taken Rose.

 

Doctor: *is taken a back* No. I wouldn’t have.

 

Me: Stop. Look at me. *looks him deep in the eyes* Take me with you.

 

Doctor: It’s too--

 

Me: I don’t care. If it saves your life, I’m coming and dying if I have to.

 

Doctor: don’t say that.

 

Me: *breaks down into sobs* I… Just don’t want you to… *can’t even say it*

 

Doctor: Time can be rewritten, can’t it?

 

Me: You will NOT die. I’ll make sure of that. *kisses him slowly*

 

Doctor: Don’t leave me alone.

 

Me: I’ll never leave you again.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Yup, I lied. We're going to redo the End of Time with Liv, Mayisha, Megan and Jocelyn~ Oh dear, this isn't going to be good.

the "I'll never leave you again" thing at the end is a reference to something that happened with moi and the Master in the Notebook (Joss, Mayisha and Megan know what I'm talking about). Something I regret very much. So I try to take it back every chance I get. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR REDOING END OF TIME?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.... Nice...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED! *evil laughter because it was all my fault*

And if I have any suggestions, I'll give them to you, I promise. AND I HATE IT WHEN YOU LIE! ONLY THE DOCTOR CAN LIE!

Posted 12 Years Ago


KILL HIM SO THAT LOTCH CAN THRIVE!!! MWHAHA!

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh f**k, don't let the Doctor die. Don't let that wonderful, wonderful man die. You won't have the same connection with him as Eleven.
And yes, you should kill Rassilon. That...THING...deserves to die. That took alot of restraining. Otherwise, I would have started spazzing and cussing.
Impress me. That's all I have to say.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG
WE SHOULD ALMOST BLOW UP RASSILON

YES
YES
YES

I LOVEDTHE END OF TIME
OMG
I AM F*****G EXCITED
I WANNA SCREAM

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

553 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 27, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


<u>Chapter Five</u> Chapter Five

A Chapter by halflives


73. Fanfiction 73. Fanfiction

A Chapter by halflives