101. Fled to the Forest

101. Fled to the Forest

A Chapter by halflives

*On Isla Sorna*

 

*The pilot is staring, in horror, at the BAU, but he has yet to take off. I am horrified as well, and Mayisha, Jocelyn, and Megan look at me in realization. Everyone else looks… confused*

 

Hotchner: Jurassic What?

 

Me: Park. Jurassic. Park.

 

Mayisha: It’s a movie. There’s dinosaurs on an island.

 

Megan: And that means… we’re on ISLA SORNA. Right. Now.

 

Me: WE’RE GOING TO BE EATEN BY DINOSAURS.

 

Morgan: Hold up. What do you mean--

 

*Morgan’s interrupted by the violent shaking of the plane. Suddenly, the frontal part breaks off, bringing the pilot, screaming, down. The co-pilot manages to scramble out of her seat before she is brought down as well. We watch in horror as the pilot falls… and procompsognathus rush out from the forest and…*

 

Prentiss: Oh my God.

 

Me: S**t. Compys.

 

Hotchner: What?

 

Me: procompsognathus. Compys for short. They’re… well… you see.

 

Jocelyn: We have to get out of here!

 

*Suddenly, the plane rocks again and it goes flying. The BAU screams as they fall through the air, and we land, crashing, and rolling. After a minute or so of rolling and screaming, the plane comes to a stop. No one moves while the creature outside sniffs the plane. Eyes stare into the window, and everyone is stock-still. Eventually, the dinosaur leaves. I swallow hard*

 

Me: Everyone here? *whispers*

 

Hotchner: *does a headcount* Yes.

 

Me: We’ve got to get out of this plane. We’re dead if we stay here.

 

Reid: And you’re an expert on dinosaurs, now? *is shaken*

 

Me: I read Jurassic Park and the Lost World, saw the movies, and wanted to be a Paleontologist when I was a kid. So yeah, I know a little bit about dinosaurs.

 

Morgan: *hears a roar* LET’S GO.

 

*We run through the forest until JJ trips. Compys run out from nowhere and leap on her. We manage to kick them off, and we pull her out of the mess, running again. Suddenly, another dinosaur comes out of the brush*

 

Me: S**T. RUN.

 

*We run again, but we’re split. Hotch, Jocelyn, Reid, and Mayisha go in one direction; Morgan and JJ go in another; and Prentiss, Megan, and Gideon go in the third. The co-pilot and I manage to run off in a fourth direction, but as we’re running, another dinosaur comes out of nowhere. I’m running too fast to notice what type of dinosaur it is. I hear the co-pilot scream as the dinosaur bends out and snatches her up in one gulp. I flip over a log and go flying. Suddenly, there are shots fired, and the dinosaur moves away*

 

Me: *looks up* W-what?

 

*Suddenly, a man walks over to me, followed by a guy with a gun and another woman. He extends a hand and I grasp it. He helps me up*

 

Man: Are you okay?

 

Me: Yeah. Who are you?

 

Man: I’m Ian Malcolm. Welcome to Isla Sorna.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
This chapter is so excrusiatingly short. Bleh. <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

REVIEW HERE

Posted 11 Years Ago


woo hoo!!! Jurassic Park is probably one of my top ten faaaaavorite movies. This is going to be great >:D read request me when you get more, pretty pretty please!!!!! and, yes, MORE PLEASE!!! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oops. The co-pilot got eated :P
This is going to be fun, I can tell 3:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


O.o I didn't get to finish my review so I'm making a new one....

MORE LIKE NOW OR I WILL GO EVEN MORE INSANE THAN I ALREADY M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


THEN WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!

I COMMAND YOU TO WRITE MORE, NOW! OLIVIA!

Posted 12 Years Ago


MORE LIKE NOW! :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE OR PERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thought Nathan was Ian for a second. Fail.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

681 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2011
Last Updated on October 9, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


73. Fanfiction 73. Fanfiction

A Chapter by halflives


100. 100.

A Chapter by halflives