Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Burr the Story Sorceress

        I glide smoothly into the school parking lot and hop off my silver city bike a few feet away from the bike rack. I hook a special chain around the front part of it. Vik had made the chain when I got the bike for my thirteenth birthday. It imprisons anyone who tries to steal the bike in a layer of stone. I grab my messenger bag and walk to class. 

        When I get there and look out the window my new desk is next to, I see a guy I've never seen before looking up at me. I quickly sit down and turn away from the window. There is something odd about that guy........

 

 

Markus Lightone looks up at the silver haired girl sitting next to the second story window. It is strange to see silver hair on a teenager. He wonders who it is. 

        “Who you looking at?” the short girl with him asks. She is the daughter of one of the greater Light families, Mary Drasin. The only bad thing is that she is a spoiled brat who likes to flaunt herself. She sees the silver hair and her face twists into a scowl. “You don't wanna talk to her.” 

        “Why not? Who is she?” he asks, curious. 

        “She,” Mary turns the word into an insult, “is a no good, trouble making Adept spawn. She hates everyone and beats my friends up. You don't wanna talk to her.” 

        “Well,” he says calmly, “what is her name, so I know who to avoid?” 

        She nods like this was a wonderful idea and she smiles with triumph. “Mimerain Greapson.”

         Markus nods and follows Mary into the school. As she chatters on about her friends and telling him to eat lunch with her later this afternoon he thinks about the silver haired girl. He knows he isn't going to take Mary's advice to stay away from her. Truth be told,there is something odd about Miss Mimerain, and he wants to know what it is.



© 2008 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
Enjoy!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i've got a feeling he just wanted to know her name and is not really going to avoid her =P

Posted 15 Years Ago


Delightful! I feel an attraction coming...
-Brie

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 13, 2008
Last Updated on March 18, 2008


Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing