Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Burr the Story Sorceress

   'He is cute!' Wina says brightly. 'I think he likes you! La-la-la-la-la!'

   'Don't start singing.' growls Feu. 'I will torch you.'

   'I think you should talk to him. He seems very nice,' Lyrena adds.

   'For a dragon, he does seem descent,' Aqura muses. 'I suppose he would be good for light conversation.'

   'Will you four shut up!' I snap at them. 'I will not talk to him at all, he is not some plaything, he is a person, I don't think he likes me, and, Feu, you will not be torching anyone. That is final.' I go back to reading my book.

   “Well, well, well. Look who it is,” a female voice sneers.

   I look up and meet Mary Drasin blue eyes. “Hello,Mary,” I say lightly, remembering my promise to Vik. “Lovely day today, don't you think?”

   Mary looks confused at my politeness. She then seems to remember why she had started talking to me. “I saw you looking at Markus Lightone.”

   “The new dragon?” I ask. Wina starts giggling, but Lyrena shushes her. “I have no interest in him. You have nothing to worry about.”

   “Oh, yea,” Mary looks confused again. “Well, he's mine, so back off. Besides, he would never consider you.”

   'Ah-oh,' Wina whispered.

   'She needs an a*s kicking,' Feu comments calmly.

   'Don't take the bait! Don't!' Lyrena orders.

   'Oh, dear. This is not going to end well,' Aqura sighs.

   “Really?” I ask calmly. “And you think he will date you?” I start giggling.

   “What! What do you mean?” Confusion enters her eyes again and she forgets that she is trying to insult me in her effort to understand.

   “You are a spoiled brat and a twit to boot,” I tell her.

   “Oh, ya? Well, at least I will be a unicorn! You can't even be an Adept, you dud!” she screams.

   I close my book and fold my hands together over my book. I look her in the eye and say with absolute certainty. “You will never be a unicorn. Your heart is stained by greed and power. You will never know happiness.”

   'Hey! You can't do that! You could blow your cover!' Aqura snaps.

   'I knew it was going to be bad,' Wina says quietly.

   Mary screams and slaps me in the face.

   I punch her in the face.

   The teacher enters as Mary falls to the ground crying, blood coming out of her noise. He wordlessly points out the door and I collect my things and head to the principle's office.



© 2008 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
Have fun!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

HaHaHa get punched biotch.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i like it that she punched her instead of slapping her back haha

Posted 15 Years Ago


Haha! Awesome! It's like superhero school, only they're not really superheroes in the sense of the word. I'm lovin the four people in her head, hilarious!
-Brie

Posted 16 Years Ago


nice!
intense!
i like it when some1 stands up for him/herself!
i was thinking... u did your best to keep that promise... now its not your fault... kick the crap out of her!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 15, 2008
Last Updated on August 7, 2008


Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing