Extra Chapter 2: SCP (Part 1)

Extra Chapter 2: SCP (Part 1)

A Chapter by Jack Rock
"

Jack finds himself in the world of SCP, can he survive?

"

              Sometimes I wonder how I got myself into this mess. Tom got angry at me for getting involve in another story again, it wasn’t my fault that the demon lord got provoked by me, none of his attacks had any effect by me. You should have seen how pissed he got, it was a hilarious scene, the adventures and heroes were baffled at what was going on. Eventually they got their act together and defeated him, saving the world from his wrath. I attended the award ceremony to celebrate the defeat of the demon lord. Of course, medals were given to the party that slayed them. They gave their heroic speeches including mentioning me distracting him, the officials wanted to give me one as well, begging and pleading to me to accept one, I declined and went on my way.

            “Jack tis the third story you intervened in.”  I slouched on the chair in Tom’s office, looking away from the scolding I’m about to receive. ” You can’t just be part of the story, that’s not this works in the system Jack, thanks to you we can’t call that story official now, you ruined that world for others to enjoy.” He gets off his table and went back to sit in his chair. Tom’s office is a cubicle in a building, I was loud when I entered in the office, but it got quiet as Tom was yelling at me, I’m pretty sure others was listening in to his rambling.

            “Clearly you don’t know how dangerous being part of something is. You need to learn that for your future expeditions, and I know the perfect place to send you.” Whatever Tom ad planned for me, I’m sure I’ll be alright.

            We arrived at a door in the Internet section, the door number was 727 engraved to the door. Tom got a cocky smile on him, I don’t like this one bit. “Jack before you go in, I’ll be taking your items.” I gave a cold stare at Tom. “That’s suicide Tom, no one can get in at least without their key, they’ll be trapped in the world forever.”

“Relax Jack, I’ll come back for you in three days our time.” Tom said with a smile. Annoyed with the idea he concocted, I gave him my phone, wallet, and key. Tom opened the door and I stepped forward towards the unknown, with him closing it behind me.

I was greeted with a small empty room, the colors were damped with grey with one lightbulb swinging in the room, nothing stuck out beside a stained door and a hole in the wall. It was no bigger than my hand, upon closer inspection, it seemed to have no end in sight just a dark hole. I stuck my hand inside the hole to see if I could find an end to the hole, I wasn’t successful. I did feel lighter than before, maybe that hole got rid of the weight off my shoulders, quietly laughing at myself for that stupid joke, coughing up blood.

My body felt weak coughing up more blood, my knees hit the floor. Something defiantly happen, must be with that hole. With the last of my strength I put my hand into the hole, this time I found something inside the hole this time, its wet and beating. I pulled it out the hole and saw it was a heart, I feel even lighter this time.

__________________________________________________________


            The research for scp-1162 is going well, we conducted many tests to always finding a different result, if the subject has something in their possession, we shouldn’t suffer any casualties regarding to the scp. We scientist had our schedule lunch break, to help with many countless hours of testing and research we face before us.  We enter scp-1162’s room to find a body on the floor, a pool of blood has formed, a heart in the victim’s hand. It seems like the subject tested out scp-1162, however things were different with this result than other subjects.

“Another casualty with scp-1162, there goes out 62 days of no accidents.”  None of us were surprised to see a body anymore, after what we all seen of other things in the facility this was the least concerning with us. “Hold a minute colleagues.” I said as I blocked the entrance with my hand. The other was confused with my accusations, “What is it Dr. Keflar?” I pointed to the body, “The subject died while still having possessions on him, didn’t we conclude in the report than no casualties should occur while the persons have objects on him?”

One of the scientists checked the report he had on is hand, reading the document thorough, “Yes, we did say that in the report.” Everyone took a second to reexamine the body, starting to notice the contradiction. The pool of blood starting seeping back into the body, the heart in the hand started to crawl back to the body as well. Everyone here witness and couldn’t believe what they just saw. The blood and heart disappear under the body, I got closer and flipped the corpse over, no damages could be seen, that horrific scene we saw earlier was gone and all that lies now was a boy. I check for a pulse of any kind on the body, several pulses we found and confirmed, the boy is alive. We now faced an unknow truth and it only got stranger from here.

 We found that the subject did the test without supervision on the field. Furthermore, the subject was unknown to the facility, not one person recognizes him. It’s like he just appeared here no warning whatsoever. We called the security over to place the body to a new room for observation. I called my superiors and told them a new discovery has been made, a boy who can regenerate from death itself. My bosses thanked me for informing them and gave me a new job, I was no longer researching scp-1162, I’m now head doctor for the research of the new scp-5253, “The boy who can’t die”.




© 2019 Jack Rock


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on February 9, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2019


Author

Jack Rock
Jack Rock

About
I'm going to dump all my ideas down, its up to you if you like it or not, Don't expect to much from me. more..

Writing