Extra Chapter 2: SCP (Final)

Extra Chapter 2: SCP (Final)

A Chapter by Jack Rock
"

What does Dr. Keflar plan this time?

"

            Jack eats food that contains lots of calories, after lunch, he looked like he was full of energy ready to take whatever may come to him. Jack seems harmless and easy to contain, I’ll give him temporary object class: safe. I’ll change it otherwise if test show different results. “Hey Jack can you wait for me here, I need to make an important phone call.” Jack stood his back against the wall, “Ok I’ll wait for you.”

            

            I turned the corner to make a call to my supervisors, I plead for them to let me higher access to further test SCP-5253, I was confident that he would survive anything that’s thrown at him, after much consideration, the bosses accepted my proposal, they’ll send someone with a higher access keycard to the elevator with my name on it.

           

            I walked my way back to Jack who waited patiently with his eyes closed, “Sorry it took a little while, shall we continue?” Jack and I headed for the elevator where two guards stood, another guard seems to be waiting for someone. The guard turned and spots me and Jack. “Dr. Keflar?”  I stood before him, “Yes, I’m Dr. Keflar.” The guard hands me a dark orange keycard, a level high than my own. The guard saluted me, “Congrats on your promotion.” I give my thanks, taking jack and to the elevator.

           

           The elevator ride was slow, Jack does like to keep quiet, not once he has initiated conversation with me, or anyone else. The elevator shook rocking Jack and me back and forth, followed by a huge boom, the light flicker on the elevator. A ding on the elevator opened to smoke coming from a room. Scientist and employees coughed out of the room. A broadcast can heard thought the facility, “ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL, SCP HAS BREACH CONTAINMENT, I REPEAT, SCP HAS BREACH CONTAINMENT!” D****t, of all days for this to happen, it has to be today. “Jack we need to get out of here, follow me!”

           

           Jack and I ran for our lives, the elevator stopped working, I’m leading the way to the stairs, panic roars through the foundation, everyone is scrambling to find safety. I would love to test more, but being alive comes first. I finally found the stairs, many other are taking it as well. It was short lived however, as an erosion was on the walls. An old man turned the corner, surround by the brown substance. I stopped my tracks to find myself in front of another SCP. I turned quickly and ran so fast, making sure Jack was behind me.

           

          

            “Who was that?” Jack question as we ran for our lives, or at least my life. “That’s SCP-106, he’s dangerous, he brings his prey to his dimension and plays with them, usually resulting with death.”

          

            “It looks like he’s following us.” I turned to see SCP-106 on our tail. I screamed off the top of my lungs.” Why is he following us?” I did read the report that he prays people between the ages of 10-25. I turned to see Jack still following me, it’s Jack that he wants, and maybe I could contain him with Jack. “Jack follow me, we are going to contain him.”

           

            We both arrived at SCP-106’s containment. His cage was wide open and a few personnel seem to hold up at the control panel. I turned to Jack, “Jack I need you to lure him in that room can you do that for me?” I said as I pointed to the open cage. Jack gave the ok and went inside, I saw SCP-106 coming closer, quickly taking a left towards the control panel. The other scientist were panicking. Some were praying on the floor, quietly saying, “We failed containment, the boss is going to kill us. “Gentlemen get up, we can contain the SCP again, the trap is already set in the cage and he is there was we speak.” Some put their heads and look to find SCP-106 and Jack there.

           

            “He’s right, quickly proceed with containment procedures.” Everyone quickly got to work on containing SCP-106, everything is turning successful. “What do I do now Dr. Keflar?” Jack was now being hugged by the SCP, there was only one thing I could tell him. “Escape from his dimension Jack.” I watched as Jack slowly disappears from the ground to the abyss below SCP-106. “Containment complete.” Everyone cheered from that announcement, the facility is safe. Although not everything is fine, I lost my research.  Feeling down, I decided to head back to my office and report everything that happen.

           

            A vortex appeared before me and a hand popped out of it. Everyone freaked out thinking it was the SCP breaking out again, crawling out of was Jack, he looks exactly the same but more withered than last time. “I do not recommend anyone going in there, that place stinks of death and despair. I felt like I was in there forever. But I manage to escape.” The scientist around were surprised at what they witness, for me, I was used to it by now. “Come Jack, I think that’s enough for today.”

          

            Finishing up the details of my report, I made sure to double check everything that is accurate. It was a fun day testing SCP-5253, I can’t wait to do more tomorrow, I have an endless amount of ideas to do with him. “Hey Doctor?” I turned to see Jack still following me. “What is it?”

          

            “Do you mind I go?”, Jack said to me. “Go where Jack?”

          

            “Back home?” I stopped my walk to clarify what he just said. “Back to your room?” Jack hesitated before answering me, “Yes.” I relieved myself, I thought for a second, he was trying to escape. “Sure, I’ll see you over there again.” He ran back the way we came and jumped right into the wall on the left, phasing through it. I….I am a loss for words, I dropped my clipboard and pencil, losing grip for both of them. After minutes of silence I picked them back up, scratching of the word “Safe” on the paper, replacing it with “Keter” He just escaped right in front of my eyes, and I was a fool to let him go. I walked back the rest of the way in total silence.

          

             My escape plan worked, I figure those guys wanted to hold me forever, so I decided to be friendly and not cause trouble as little as possible, while holding back most of what I can do. Last second, I activated phaser and meet up with Tom. I might have spooked Dr. Keflar, but I’m not willing to go back to see that, if I did, I might not have a chance to escape then. “So, Jack how was it?” Still showing off a smile, “It was fun, I died multiple times but still got through.”


“Did you learn your lesson about not getting involved?”


“No”


Tom that day seemed more pissed then ever.



© 2019 Jack Rock


Author's Note

Jack Rock
If you want to make a SCP article out of this, you have my permission.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on February 13, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2019


Author

Jack Rock
Jack Rock

About
I'm going to dump all my ideas down, its up to you if you like it or not, Don't expect to much from me. more..

Writing