Extra Chapter 3: Succubus

Extra Chapter 3: Succubus

A Chapter by Jack Rock
"

Jack was about to see some development from the MC, but things didn't go according to plan.

"

            Falling out of the sky, in the middle of the pouring rain under the dark sky, I revisit the events that happened up to this point. The MC discovered a hidden power to overcome his troubles of living in society, he gained some friends without them discovering that power and eventually was revealed to everyone, when he was forced to fight monsters that lay hidden to mankind. Recently he had to fight a boss, threatening his way of life, he powers up and sends a strong force to the monster, the monster however reflected it and somehow that strong force contacted me, blowing me like a gust of wind to the wet and stormy night time sky. I’m surprise that wasn’t even a magic power, that was just his sheer power, that just proves how strong he is.


            Although, I going to miss an important moment in the story, power like this doesn’t come out of nowhere, it comes with development on the MC, so for me to miss that, it’s going to come with problems. I landed and crashed into a wooden building, the loud boom was echoed through the forest, causing a great disturbance on the former peaceful forest.  A few loud screams can be heard as I landed into the building, opening my eyes to the dust of the crash landing and the pouring rain coming in through the hole I made on the ceiling. The noises of the falling debris continued as I lay there unable to move, I can move my eyes around, but my whole body is paralyzed, I think my spine is broken, I might be lucky to be alive, for what that’s worth.


            Footsteps can be heard approaching me, slowly and quietly, trying to sneak on my paralyzed body. “Is that a boy?” Someone said in a whispering voice. The wood in the house creaks as the footsteps gets closer and closer, A finger began poking on my unconscious arm, “I am alive, just letting you know.” I said to the open sky, unable to move my head at whoever is beside me. A slight shriek was heard, shorter than the last one. “Your alive?!” Someone said, I was able to determine it was a least a girl speaking to me. “I’m alive, apart from my spine, other than that, pretty good. “Aren’t you in any pain? Normal people would scream for their pain.” I can slightly feel my fingers now, barley twitching. “Since my spine is broken, the pain is gone from my body.” Someone called me out, “That’s not how spines and nerves work.” I groaned slightly and quietly, I can’t explain my way out with any scientist or teacher, they find out my claims very quickly.


            “Tell me what exactly is going on? Like how in the world you survive a fall like this?” I healed enough to slightly turn my head towards the stranger, Two strangers in fact. Both have two purple horns, well hidden in their hair, they have wings expanding behind their back, with a dark violet color that led to a pointing edge, and a tail waving around with a heart shape in the end. They were both female, one had brown hair and glasses over her brown eyes, wearing what it looks like pajamas, very colorful and a design that can entertain a 3-year-old. The other girl had white hair and green eyes who stood behind the first girl, cowering and fearing at me, wore clothes that were very plain with a grey tone. They both freak out at me turning my head, “I though your spine was broken?”, the girl with the brown hair said. “Give it time, I’ll eventually get back up.”


            “You’re not actually human, are you?” I can feel my arm again, my tongue, and pinky toe at the end of my foot. “I am, I just have a healing factor, that’s all.” Her doubts seem to quiet down. I was a bit curious about their appearance, “Who are you guys anyway? You don’t seem human.” The girl with the brown hair was mildly furious, “How do you not know about us? You should be the one freaking out since you’re a boy. All men fear us.” I struggle to at least sit upright now, feeling most of my body again, a few more seconds till I fully recover. “Well, I am a boy, and you guys don’t seem like a threat to me.” The girl with the brown hair was pulled back at my comment, seems conflicted, the shy girl behind her looked up to see her face, whispering to her, reassuring her. The rain that poured on me started to bother me, I looked at the mess I created, a giant hole of broken wood leading to the cold world. “Let me fix the roof at least, I was the one who caused it, so I’ll be the one to fix it.” The girl with the brown hair looked back at me, after losing herself in thought, “That would be appreciated.”


            I got started off fixing the roof, the way she handed me the hammer and nails was weird to say the least. She could have given them to me on my hands, instead of putting them on the table for me to pick up. She also presented me the chair to stand on well, I grabbed it for good use. The white hair girl was nowhere to be seen, she walked into another room, assuming to not be disturbed, she must be extremely shy then “Do you mind if I ask you a question?” The girl with the brown hair said as she sat herself on the end of the table that wasn’t broken enjoying a cup of tea. Hammering away at the hole, I said with nails in my mouth, “Go ahead” She stares into her cup of hot tea, watching the steam coming out, “What happen that made you fall to here?” I gave a response, about half way done with the hole, “I had fight with someone, and they blew me away with a gust of wind into here.” I looked down at my lie that I had to say.


            “What was the fight about?” I can tell she was curious by her tail, waving around in anticipation. “It was for a stupid reason, not really a reason to fight in the first place. My buddy is probably trying to find me right now.” She smiles at her cup, “That’s good to hear.” I was almost done with the roof, a few more nails and it should be done, I hear footsteps coming back into the small room we were in, sounds like the other girl came back for a chat. I was grabbed to the waist to feel a hot body on me, pulling me down from the chair, landing my back against the floor again. The white hair girl was hugging me with her head resting on my gut, wings expanding out and her tails was… beating? Her face was completely red, and her tongue was out constantly breathing in and out of it, producing steam from it, “No Marie, don’t give in to your instincts.” I try to free myself from her, her grip was surprisingly strong, the brown hair girl pulled Marie from behind, trying her hardest to get Marie to get off me. None of us were successful.

 

            Marie kicked the brown hair girl to the wall, while pinning me down, this chick is too strong, I can’t escape her. Marie slowly crawled on my body to reach eye level, licking me with her long tongue. her tail slithered down to my pants, uniting my zipper, I didn’t want to have to do this, but I was forced to used phaser and Marie suddenly went through me her body slammed to the floor and face ended up kissing the floor, I quickly got back up to my feet, Marie was quick and tried to grab me again, I stood there, standing my ground. She went through me again, hitting herself on the wall behind me, breaking a few dishes that hit the floor. The brown hair girl got her chance to grab Marie, “Marie stop.” Marie shakes to get her off, the brown hair girl told her, “Please stop Marie, he’s not actually human, just listen to me, he’s not human.” She continually said that phrase and that eventually calms Marie down. Her body shrunk back down, her wings retreated back into her body, her tail was no longer enthused, and the horns on her head disappeared into the skull. She was her original self again. The brown hair girl brushes Marie’s hair with her hand and calming her down, like a mother would to a daughter.

              I stood shocked, my eyes wide, remembering the events that conspired to me. I turn towards the brown hair girl, “What just happen?” She was angry at me, she made eye contact, “Get out of this house you lying monster.” I was flabbergasted, “I’m no monster.” She was ready for a fight, “Well you’re defiantly not human, just a monster, now get out.” I wanted to argue more, but I didn’t want to get into any more trouble, I followed her order and left the premise. This day defiantly sucks, first losing an important battle for MC, witnessing at whatever that was, and worse of all, not completely fixing that hole on the roof, at least the rain stopped.


© 2019 Jack Rock


Author's Note

Jack Rock
Been busy, will continue to be busy, other than that, enjoy the read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on April 18, 2019
Last Updated on April 18, 2019


Author

Jack Rock
Jack Rock

About
I'm going to dump all my ideas down, its up to you if you like it or not, Don't expect to much from me. more..

Writing