Chapter 18: Bitten but were not broken.

Chapter 18: Bitten but were not broken.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*Shifting to their plans the ShinSianShu meet at the warehouse. The group looks seeing it stored with heavy weapons in crates but one thing that stands out the most is the black Hind D helicopter. *

"

*Hisao looked on at the helicopter along with Rai and Karuo. A car pulled up behind as they looked seeing Chad, Honda and Gale walk out from it and meet them*

Gale: so this is a Hind D. Its impressive.

*Chad smirked and laughed*

Chad: incredible  is more like it! its really set for things.

*Honda nodded*

Honda: bet they didnt think we'd take it.


*Hisao stared at it silently his face more worred and agitated*

*Gale moved next to Rai and spoke to him quietly*

Gale: hes still worried.

*Rai nodded*

Rai: yeah.. but id be worried too if it were my girl taken.

*Gale shook her head*

Gale: we need a clear head to handle this. Did Karuo find the signal location?

*Rai nodded*

Rai: he did and Hisao wanted to move right away. I had to convince him not to walk in there without being ready.

*Gale nodded and growled*

Gale: The Yellow Dragons.. their more desperate than we considered..

*another black car pulled up beside them with a van from behind it as Yuun and Ukyo walked out of the cars with Iraki and his men coming from the van. They walked over to the warehouse as Yuun moved next to Hisao*

Yuun: Hisao my friend.. we have taken care of the van.. its been damaged badly.. their stuck in the middle road and as we speak Daigo's Faction are moving in.

*Hisao closed his eyes and nodded*

Hisao: yes.. good.

*Ukyo moved next to Hisao*

Ukyo: its not over yet Boss.

*Hisao looked to him*

Hisao: yeah..

*Honda growled looking to him and punched him across the face causing Hisao to fall to the floor and hold his cheek*

Hisao: ungh...

*Honda glared*

Honda: stop feeling sorry for yourself Damn it! we all care for Yuhiko! Its not over and you know it!

*Hisao looked to him and growled standing up and rushed at him swinging only to miss each time and be pushed down*

Hisao: hahh.. I .. I know that!.. but I just.. I just am losing my ideas.. what to do.. how could I..

*Chad bent forward and smirked at him*

Chad: if you think were going to let them take her and do whatever they want to her your wrong. You may be the one she chose but were still her friends.

*Honda growled and turned his back*

Honda: ...shes waiting for you to come get her.. stop acting like a wuss and man up. Go get her.

*Hisao looked to him surprised as everyone nodded in agreement. He lowered his head a bit*

Hisao: I.. I didnt know anyone really cared that much.. I never really wanted to be a yakuza I felt.. like I was shoved in it.

*Rai smirked*

Rai: you think your alone in this? its time you started letting us all in. Were not any normal Yakuza if you havent noticed.

*Ukyo held out his hand to Hisao. Hisao looked to him taking it and being pulled up. He nodded stepping back as Hisao sighed and closed his eyes*

Hisao: alright.. I wont forget it guys.. were not normal but were all we have right?

*they cheered a bit and agreed nodding*

Hisao: then lets show them that we may be bitten but were not broken!

*they nodded in agreement as Hisao smiled. Karuo looked to him calmly*

Karuo: glad to see our leader has balls after all.

*Hisao blinked then grinned*

Hisao: eh? well ive got them I just was afraid to strut.

*Chad laughed as Honda shook his head*

Chad: you should have phrase that better haha.

*Gale huffed*

Gale: idiots.. get ready for work!

*The two of them shivered a bit and nodded*

Honda: shes really cold.. cant take a joke..

*Hisao shook his head*

Hisao: anyhow.. Karuo you found where its being broadcasted right?

*Karuo nodded*

Karuo: its at Shiloku Towers pretty high up the roof to be exact.

*Gale blinked*

Gale: makes sense.. Shiloku Towers overlooks the harbor and the roads.. he probably saw everything with the right tools.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: I wouldn't second guess that, It is a good place and theres no one there at night.

*Karuo nodded*

Karuo: its good for radio communications and a clear signal.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: if thats the case then it looks like he wants to lure us in.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: hes taunting us.. specifically me.

*Yuun looked to Hisao*

Yuun: let me handle it. I will take care of him personally.

*Gale blinked*

Gale: not alone you wont! that place might be filled with Yellow Dragons.

*Hisao shook his head*

Hisao: somehow.. I feel like its not.. and besides I want to go alone.

*they blinked looking to him as Rai growled*

Rai: what? another solo act?! you think...

*Hisao smiled and waved his hands*

Hisao: im not saying im not having help! Hear my plan first sheesh!

*Rai blinked and nodded*

Rai: well it better be good.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: first, Karuo isnt there a construction site next to it that extends that high? like another tower?

*He nodded*

Karuo: there is a second tower that is currenty being built. Its already as tall as the building except for two more stores.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: good. Thats got to be good enough.

*Rai looked to him groaning*

Rai: for what?! stop holding it in.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: im explaining as well as I can.. okay well now Gale, your a good shot from long range arnt you?

*she nodded*

Gale: if your asking if I can snipe then yes. I excel at it.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: then I want you to cover me and I want you to.. aim carefully and get a good shot on both Yukina and that guy.

*Karuo closed his eyes*

Karuo: she made her choice.. if she must die its her job.

*Hisao shook his head looking to him*

Hisao: she's one of us. I dont intend to kill her. I'll make her pay in my own way when we get her back.. even if she has to have a few holes in her arms and legs. Im pretty sure she wont die though.

*Karuo looked to him*

Karuo: are you sure about that? that you want her back?

*Hisao nodded and blinked*

Hisao: or better yet.. tell me all you know about the Blood Seal Contract. Mainly if it can be forged.

*Karuo blinked*

Karuo: your implying something big? fine ill have papers ready. It can be forged but its not enough to fool smart men.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: hes not smart if he wants to challenge me.

*Rai looked to Hisao*

Rai: so then what about us?

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: well first I hope your not afraid of heights. Next im guessing you Ukyo know how to fly this right?

*Ukyo looked to the Hind D and closed his eyes as a small smile came across his face*

Ukyo: its a Hind D class helicopter.. its Russian but im sure its been translated for the Japanese buyers. Black markets best.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: your going to take it for a spin with Rai as your co pilot. Next Karuo I want you to find out if theres another way in the tower.

*Karuo nodded*

Karuo: I have checked and their is a basement and the construction site of the second tower that links with the first. Its made so they can send materials to the first tower over to the second. Then once in the elevator can be used to travel to any of the floors.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: that's perfect. Iraki, have your men use that and ambush any would be ambushers on each floor. Its likely they will be in the rooms of the tower and this guy seems to like having attention he may give a codeword for them to charge up the tower at me.

*Iraki nodded and smiled*

Iraki: that sounds like a hothead if we ever heard one right guys? we can take care of them all. No ones popping out of rooms after you.

*Hisao grinned as his eyes flickered a bit showing a little of Asuga in them*

Hisao: good, kill them if you like.

*He blinked and nodded*

Iraki: theres no one whose gonna take our bosses woman and live!

*Chad and Honda blinked as Rai, Gale and Ukyo quietly spoke amongst eachother*

Rai: hmm.. you see it?

*Gale frowned a bit*

Gale: yes.. just in case I want you to tell them to use sleep gas.

*Ukyo nodded*

Ukyo: its not wise to let him be responsible for ordering the death of people just yet. Not until hes truly soaked in.

*Rai sighed*

Rai: yeah.. we are killers.. and you cant call yourself a Yakuza without killing.

*Gale closed her eyes*

Gale: I only hope were able to save him from the danger..

*Hisao looked to Yuun*

Hisao: Yuun, I want you to ride with Ukyo and Rai. If you see me in trouble hop out and help okay?

*He nodded*

Yuun: of course my friend, I am your Guardian I will not let them hurt you.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: just wait for my signal though.

*Ukyo looked to Hisao*

Ukyo: the chopper is strong enough to hold six people at least. It seems to be made for commander transport.

*Hisao smiled looking to him*

Hisao: then Chad and Honda will ride with you. I know their eager to. Just get a assault rifle ready just in case they have more men on the roof.

*Chad grinned*

Chad: sounds like fun.

*Honda looked to Chad with a bit of a glare then to Hisao*

Honda: lets hope they dont. I was never happy about killing.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: then dont. Just take out their arms and legs. Hold them off however you like.

*Honda nodded*

Honda: I will. You get Yuhiko back.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: I plan to.. I wont allow anyone to take her again.. I swear it..


*they started to move and all get ready as Hisao sighed and then walked toward one of the black cars with two of Iraki's men beside him. As he settled in Gale looked seeing a grin across his face and Asuga's eyes appear again just as the doors shut. She watched as the car started off and Hisao dissapeared into the darkness of the night*

Gale: ....

*Rai looked to her*

Rai: im happy and glad to think this will work.. but ive also got a bad feeling.

*Gale nodded focusing on the car as it left. He sighed and nodded*

Rai: now im sure of that bad feeling.. you look like your showing emotions other than anger.

*She glared to him as he blinked and waved his hands*

Rai: hey hold on! im just kidding I didnt mean to make you mad.

*She turned away and walked then stopped looking back at Rai*

Gale: Is this Boss really.. Is Hisao really Hisao? or is that Demon going to really take over him I wonder.

*she started off again to open a crate and take out the ammo. Rai looked to her blinking*

Rai: the demon huh.. if he goes under then all we can do is watch and try to help him stay human. Whatever human we have left has a duty to do that..




© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, that was interesting. I wasn't expecting them to really notice the differences in Hisao, aside from the ones who have been with the group a bit longer. This story is delving deeper into their personalities and the intricacies of balancing growing power. I wonder if he will be able to handle the pressures and responsibilities that come with it all. I do enjoy seeing his protectiveness of his woman, but I wonder if it's his feelings or slightly influenced by Asuga. I am looking forward to seeing how the others' own experiences will affect him also.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013
Tags: Yakuza, Demons, drama


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing