Chapter 1: The scariest day of my life!

Chapter 1: The scariest day of my life!

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The start of a special day the day before graduation! Hisao Nakama finally opens his eyes hope for an average day.

"

*Yawn*

Hisao: school today... I really dont want to be beaten up by those guys..


*he closed his eyes shivering*


Hisao: maybe.. maybe if I try to avoid them they wont see me till the end of the day.


*he growled*


Hisao: no that wont work! I have a class with them and I know they will find me.


*he sighed and laid back into his bed looking to his clock. The time was 7:46 as he yelped and got up*


Hisao: ahhh! no no I am going to be late for school!!


*he stumbled to get up only wrapping himself up in his covers and falling over to the floor. Then shook his cover off and panicked getting up and running to the bathroom. He quickly took a shower only to yelp as it was cold. He shivered walking out and shaking but was able to grab his toothbrush and brush his teeth almost swallowing the toothbrush and accidentally spitting both the toothpaste and the toothbrush in the sink. He then rushed to put on his clean clothes stumbling when putting on his school uniform but finally was able to get dressed and rushed out the door eating a piece of bread and locking the door behind him*

Hisao: this will be close I have to rush to school then ready.. set.. go!!!

*he started running down the stairs quickly then along the sidewalk dodging people and moving quickly.*


Hisao: hello excuse me hello excuse me hello excuse me...


*he finally reached the end of the sidewalk and moved for the school on the other side only to have a cat walk right in front of him. He panicked seeing the cat and slowed to a stop jumping over the cat and landing in front of the gates face first.*


Hisao: oowww! ouch..

*he stood up with a large black mark on his face as kids laughed at him walking by and heading to school*


Hisao: what? paint? awww...


*the kids laughed at him as they taunted him*


???: hey Hisao thats a nice shade of color for you!


*they laughed loudly as he just sighed and stood up walking to the doorway of the school and quickly wiping the paint away on his uniform*


Hisao: well.. the day will be over soon hopefully. I cant be sad forever.


+=+


*the bell rang as all the student sat in their seats along with Hisao who sat in the middle row. The girls in front laughed and giggled at him whispering as the boys behind him tossed paper balls at him and turned away when he looked to them*

*the teacher was a tall man in a brown suit with sunglasses and a bald head. he held a long ruler slapping it on the desks to keep the students focused*

Teacher: now pay attention students im going to tell you about the ancient war of the mercenary's verses the shoguns of the ancient japan. Today we will focus on the mercenary Satanobu Yukshima...

*a whisper came from behind Hisao. The students started to chatter*

Student1: hey you know what i heard?

Student2: what? whats up?


Student1: I heard that the temple on Kamasuro road is going to be torn down.


*hisao gasped to himself focusing on their words*


Student2: isnt that were he lives? oh thats rich!


Student1: hes going to be homeless its going to be funny! I cant wait.


*he growled to himself clenching his fist*


Student1: i also heard Chad and Honda are going to beat him up today.


Student2: yeah I heard that yesterday at lunch hehehe its going to be hillarious.


*he shivered at the thought of the two boys and kept quiet.*


Student1: ahah you see hes shivering what a coward!


Student2: ahhaha what a wimp.


*he stood up and looked back at them*


Hisao: leave me alone! stop messing with me!


*the two boys became quiet as the teacher looked to him angrily. He turned and looked to the teacher smiling a bit then quietly lowered his head*

Teacher: Mr.Nakama was it? would you refrain from disturbing my class with your random outburst please?

*He nodded sitting down in his chair*

*he held his fight as they laughed softly around him trying not to cry and whispering to himself*


Hisao: its okay...just breathe its okay it will all be over soon the day is almost over anyhow.


*the kids smirked*


Student2: now hes chanting a spell ohh im so afraid.


Student1: and what was that? "leave me alone! stop messing with me!" hahahaha


*A girl tossed a paper ball at the two boys*


???: shut up! im trying to listen you idiots!


*The looked to her*


Student1: Rika? were only having fun.


*she looked to Hisao then to them*


Rika: so what if hes puny do what you want but im trying to listen and if you keep
talking im going to shove these paper balls right down your throats!


*the too whimpered and sat quietly as Hisao smirked to himself*


*the teacher started to write more on the chalkboard as the chalk tapped on the board*


Teacher: now can anyone tell me what the name of the Shogun who stopped the mercenary leader was?


*he pointed to Hisao who was lost in thought*

Teacher: how about you mr.Nakama.


*hisao jumped up and looked to him*


Hisao: wha? oh you mean me? I think it was umm... jimmy?


*the kids laughed at him and clamored*


*he sighed*


Teacher: no he was Yokshiro Nagato mr Nakama and I expect you to know that instead of dazing out in your own world. Please pay attention!

*he bowed and nodded*

Hisao: I am sorry sir! yes sir.

*he smacked his ruler on his desk as the kids stopped talking*

Teacher: now then children..

*the bell rung for the end of class*

Teacher: well it looks as if thats the end of class today I expect a three page paper of what i discussed with you children.

*they all groaned and stood up walking out of the class Hisao stood up only to get knocked down by other kids into his seat as they passed by*

Student1: sorry mr leave me alone didnt see you there hehe.

*after they passed he stood up and began to walk out the door*

Teacher: mr. Nakama!

*he looked back as a shiver ran down his back.

Hisao: yes sir?...

*the teacher fixed his glasses*

Teacher: ive heard of your situation and the recent bullying your getting by it. May I suggest getting a mercenary for yourself?

*the teacher smirked*

Hisao: sir? my situation?

Teacher: about your home of course. I have heard all about Monkyobu Temple's destruction.

*hisao pulled away dropping his books and moving to pick them up*

Hisao: well sir.. they havent told me anything auctually.

Teacher: then you should probobly do something about it. Along with your bullying problem. Do not let people run you over Hisao. Take a look back at the history of your ancestors and the history of their land and...

Hisao: sir?

*he looked to hisao*

Teacher: ah sorry.. anyhow I expect those papers to be done tomorrow mr. Nakama.

Hisao: yes sir..

*Hisao sighed and walked out the door to the class across the room.*

+=+

*soon it was lunch time. Hisao walked into the lunch room smiling softly*

Hisao: well at least ill be able to eat something more.. this day isnt all that bad.

*he picked up a tray and moved to the serving table taking an apple some crackers and todays special of pork and a side of rice. in the line a kid bumped his elbow*

Student: hurry up! stop taking so damn long.

Hisao: ah.. sorry!

Student: your so slow I guess somone with no parents doesnt get food like this haha.

Hisao: shut up!

*the student growled and took his rice quickly eating it*

*hisao gasped and growled*

Hisao: you you jerk!

*he pushed the kids tray down and it landed on another kids head*

*the student stood up and looked to them both*

???: who tossed rice on me?

*the student backed up*

Student: it was him it was him Chad!

*he looked over to Hisao who was looking at him shivering and laughed*

Chad: oh look its the little priest boy. I was supposed to beat you up today wasnt I?

Hisao: C-Chad!

*Chad clenched his fist and smirked*

Chad: your way overdue for your daily beating.. you know?

Hisao: ...ooh..

*he shivered and pulled away then started to run rushing out of the lunch room. Chad followed him. He tried to dodge him through the hallways only running into someone and falling down.*

Hisao: ouch! oww!

*the student turned around and looked at him*

???: hey you bumped into me.. what the hell is your problem?

*Hisao shivered looking up at the person and recognizing who it was*

Hisao: H-Honda!

Honda: huh? is that you little crybaby Hisao?

*Hisao stood up and pulled away as Honda stepped closer. Chad could be heard behind them*

Honda: hey Chad! hes over here!

Chad: what? hold him down let me at him!

*Hisao started to run only to get pulled back by Honda and slammed against the ground*

Hisao: uuuh.. ouch..

*Chad finally moved beside Honda and looked to Hisao*

Chad: you run pretty fast dont you?

Hisao: no.. stop let me go leave me alone I didnt do anything!

Honda: what you did alot running into me thats five beatings.

Chad: and running away from me thats six beatings.

*hisao wimpered closing his eyes as they raised their fist*

Hisao: uh.. no please..

*A voice called in his head*

(???: hey stupid!!!!!! get off your a*s and move! at least move your head to the right!)

*Hisao opened his eyes and dodged the hit moving right as they hit the ground and shaking out of Honda's pin down and stood up in the hallway. The two boys pulled their arms away holding them. A crowd started to gather*

Hisao: hah..hah..

Honda: grah! stupid idiot hold still.

Chad: Hey Honda go around him!

*hisao thought to himself*

Hisao: who was that...whose voice?

*Chad laughed* Chad: hes lost it from fear Honda lets get him you punch his back ill get his gut.

*Hisao closed his eyes again wimpering*

*the voice called out*

(???: Hey stupid! sit down and kick your leg out!)

*Hisao opened his eyes*

Hisao: wha? okay!

*he crouched down and dodged the hit as the two hit each other in the gut and groaned in pain. Hisao kicked his legs out toward Chad as Chad fell over from the kick and landed hard on the ground. Honda growled and pulled Hisao up by his hair*

Honda: that wasnt very smart you b*****d now your gonna get it.

*he raised his fist up as Hisao once again closed his eyes*

Hisao: help me... help me.. please help!

(???: then let me borrow this)

*Hisao opened his eyes which changed to a dark brown as he smirked. He quickly dodged Honda's punch and grabbed his arm tossing him down on Chad knocking both of them out*

Hisao: go cool off idiots.

*the crowd gasped and looked stunned at him as Hisao's eyes changed back to normal and he looked at Chad and Honda out cold. Rika looked stunned as she walked out of the classroom looking to the two boys then to Hisao. Hisao was shivering and looking*

Hisao: what.. what did I do? ..was that me?

*they chattered amongst each other*

Student1: woah.. Hisao beat up both Chad and Honda..

Student2: thats crazy hes a freak!

Hisao: ..i.. did I really?

*he moved to the crowd as they backed up*

Student2: stay back get the hell away from us!

Hisao: ....

*the teachers walked out of their rooms*

Teacher1: whose responsible for this?

Student1: its him its Hisao!

Teacher2: you young man are going to detention.

*He grabbed Hisao's arm but Hisao tried to pull away*

Hisao: no you dont understand I--

Teacher2: no excuses you beat these two up didnt you.

Hisao: I was I...

Teacher2: I hope you like being suspended for lying too!

*Hisao closed his eyes and pulled free then began to run down the hallway to the exit.*

Teacher2: hey stop! get back here!

*He rushed after Hisao but he had already gone far*

*Hisao rushed off of school grounds as fast as he could and down the sidewalk bumping into people but still running*

Hisao: whats happening to me? what was that? who was it and whats going on?




© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
+=+ means skip parts..

By the way its a work in progress so bear with me*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
Added on March 1, 2011
Last Updated on March 1, 2011
Tags: Adventure, funny, action


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing