Chapter 14: Yukina the Beautiful Assasin.

Chapter 14: Yukina the Beautiful Assasin.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The dangers of overdrinking are one thing but when somone sneaks in who'se more dagerous than poison, lives are at stake and somone may end up with more than just a hangover when they wake.

"

 

(Everything was all set. The table was auctually three long tables set with twenty four matt along its sides and one on each end. The dishes were lined up with fine cooked meat and sake that was clear as water but strong as pure wine. Whats more the Dojo was fully clean thanks to everyones help. It seemed to look like a headquarters more than a Dojo. The natrual stuff was there but now a giant tv courtesy of Rai who found the biggest one and Honda who helped set it up. The kitchen in the other room smelled almost as if it were a resturant. Servants, waitors and cooks that Ukyo had made food along with teaching Gale and Yuhiko to make a few dishes themselves, made sure to have food on every plate with its own unique taste. All the stuff had been set and ready as well as setting the stuff for tomorrow. It seems to be going well... for now.)

 

*Hisao closed his eyes and sat down at the end of the table*

 

Hisao: well things look good. Now only if we can have a good meal without fights.

 

*Gale sat on the right side of the table next to Hisao*

 

Gale: dont worry. If any idiot gets any ideas ill just have to handle them.

 

*Hisao nodded laughing sheepishly*

 

Hisao: just try not to overdo it..

 

*Yuun sat next to Gale. She blinked and turned her head a bit blushing. Yuun didnt notice and looked to Hisao nodding*

 

Yuun: as things stand its nothing to worry for. With all of us here, I doubt they'd come with loaded guns.

 

*Honda sat on the left of the table two seats away from Hisao*

 

Honda: never underestimate a Yakuza id say. Still I doubt anyone wants to come trying s**t at out doorstep.

 

*Chad sat in the first seat next to Honda*

 

Chad: by the way ive been thinking.

 

*Hisao looked to him*

 

Hisao: hmm?

 

*he smirked*

 

Chad: whose going to be the lieutenants and whose your generals?

 

*Hisao blinked*

 

Hisao: hmm? generals and Lieutenants?

 

*Yuun nodded*

 

Yuun: The basics of any Yakuza is like this..

 

*he placed a small chart on the table as everyone looked to it*

 

*Gale blinked looking at it*

 

Gale: thats kind of an old chart. Yakuza havent called eachother these names in a long time.

 

*Yuun closed his eyes*

 

Yuun: thats true, but the person I was under before Tengai had an old style.

 

*Honda smiled*

 

Honda: this is great! now we can form the chain of command!

 

*Hisao pointed to the top of the chart*

 

Hisao: I guess im the boss here.

 

*Honda sighed*

 

Honda: well duh..

 

*Ukyo sat down next to Gale looking to the chart*

 

Ukyo: deciding whose what already? Rai hasnt even come back yet.

 

*Hisao waved his hand*

 

Hisao: no no were just looking for now.

 

*Karuo walked over and sat next to Ukyo*

 

Karuo: hmm hehe I wonder whose going to be your lieutenants.. if you dont pick the right ones you could cause the entire family to collapse. Youll need loyal people.

 

*Honda smiled*

 

Honda: yep you cant find anyone more loyal than me.

 

*Chad nodded*

 

Chad: and im always loyal I have been since day one.

 

*Yuhiko sat next to Hisao at the empty seat on the right. Hisao blinked looking to her as she growled to them*

 

Yuhiko: Loyal? you two were bullying him a few days back! your about as loyal as a hyenas.

 

*Chad and Honda blinked and shook their heads*

 

Honda: well that was before he was cool ya know...

 

Chad: I just went along with Honda..

 

*Gale smirked*


Gale: Loyalty at its finest.. heh

 

*the two of them sighed*

 

*Yuun looked to the chart*

 

Yuun: at any rate we will have time to discuss this with Rai when he comes back.

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: I dont want to start making descions without everyones opinion.

 

*Ukyo blinked*

 

Ukyo: thats not like any Yakuza I know. They tend to make the rules and not listen to their underlings.

 

*Hisao shook his head*

 

Hisao: im not just any old Yakuza now am I?

 

*they all nodded*

 

Karuo: thats for sure.

 

*Yuhiko looked to them*

 

Yuhiko: your all sounding loyal already.

 

*Gale closed her eyes*

 

Gale: Loyal yes but that doesnt mean we have to like the person.

 

*Hisao blinked*

 

Hisao: huh? did I do something wrong.

 

*Yuun shook his head*

 

Yuun: no. I think she means that were still individuals but its understood we do have honor and loyalty only to you.

 

*Rai walked in the room and smiled*

 

Rai: haha you all seem to be getting along good without me. Oh... and it smells good in here! wow!

 

*behind them stood Iraki and the men as they all smelled the air and smiled looking around*

 

Iraki: so this the place were gonna be at.. hmm pretty smart! no one would even think a dojo would be a Yakuza hideout.

 

*Hisao stood up and looked to them*

 

Hisao: Iraki. Everyone. Im glad you all came.

 

*they nodded and moved to take a seat as Iraki sat next to Chad*

 

Iraki: its not like we had anything else to do and besides were looking forward to eating more than anything.

 

*Rai sat next to Karuo as everyone sat down. Hisao nodded and sat down as they began to eat and drink mumering happily over the food*

 

Rai: so whats been going on since ive been missing?

 

*Hisao looked at the chart*

 

Hisao: just talking about the chain of command here.

 

*Iraki and a few others looked at the chart*

 

Iraki: hmm? you talkin about the family placement? I dont do any Lieutenant jobs anymore kay? im more good hanging below that with my boys aint that right guys!

 

*they all nodded in agreement*

 

*Karuo closed his eye*

 

Karuo: well it looks like we can put them as big and little brothers then.

 

*Ukyo looked to Hisao and pointed to the chart*

 

Ukyo: I want to be in charge of Accountant. Top Accountant.

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: thats good. Your family did make millions.

 

*Ukyo nodded*

 

Ukyo: I just know how to run a business thats all. I know what I need too.

 

*Karuo looked to the chart and then to Hisao*

 

Karuo: im the Law advisor. Trust me youll like to have me as it.

 

*Hisao waved his hands*

 

Hisao: I dont have any objections there.. hehe.

 

*Gale pointed to the chart*

 

Gale: im going to be the Administrator. Ive been one before but id rather not go dealing with any w***e houses got that?

 

*Hisao blinked and nodded*

 

Hisao: ah yeah! its fine with me. Dont worry I dont plan on having any..

 

*Iraki blinked*

 

Iraki: how are you going to control the underworld if you dont have any w***e houses?

 

*Yuhiko shook her head*

 

Yuhiko: your kidding right? Hisao's not that kind of person.

 

*Hisao shook his head*

 

Hisao: for my health I think ill stay out of that.. but maybe I can buy a few clubs around the district. You know?

 

*Iraki blinked*

 

Iraki: huh? thats not bad. Seeing as their so many clubs you'd be getting territory and money all at once.

 

*Ukyo nodded*

 

Ukyo: but every yakuza knows that. We still need you guys to keep the peace and get the money.

 

*Iraki smirked*

 

Iraki: leave that to us. Another gang cant come horde our businesses with us around.

 

*Rai sighed*

 

Rai: its like a scramble to get positions.. geez. I rather be a part time accountant.

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: you can be that but I did want both you and Yuun to be my Lieutenants.

 

*they all looked to Hisao*

 

Rai: huh?

 

Yuun: id be happy to accept that.

 

*Chad and Honda growled*

 

Honda: hey! hold the hell up! what about me?

 

Chad: yeah! we make better ones dont we?

 

*Hisao sighed*

 

Hisao: id hate to tell you this, but the fact is you guys didnt do well with the whole Tenga plot. Out of it all Rai called everyone up at the end. Not only that, he organized everybody, got everyone together, and even rallied them all up. Hes pretty suitable for being one of my lieutenants id think.

 

*they both blinked*

 

Honda: well..

 

Chad: why Yuun then?

 

*Hisao looked to Yuun*

 

Hisao: Yuun has proved that honor and loyalty are hard to find. Whats more his skills are proof that he can keep his place and senses in times of danger. I think id trust Yuun with my life at the moment than anyone else in this room. Like I heard from somone, The one who can take your life is usually the one who can save it.

 

*Yuun closed his eyes*

 

Yuun: well said.

 

*Chad and Honda growled*

 

Honda: did  you not see how well we did things during the Tengai plan?!

 

Chad: yeah we even beat up alot of people too! those brother guys too.

 

*Gale patted the table and stood up. Everyone looked to her*

 

Gale: Silence! your actions out there were deplorable! I heard the reports from Karuo. You two were too busy fighting that you didnt even know Hisao was in trouble! If you were really well planned leaders you would have been there for him even before Yuun made his appearance! the fact of the matter is your better off as big brothers in the group due to your talents at fighting. Youd never be able to lead men would you? could you honestly say you'd be able to back out of a fight you would not win? or win in a one on one duel with somone stronger than you?

 

*the two of them stammered*

 

Chad: err.. well I..

 

Honda: ehh.. just.. well

 

*Gale looked to Hisao*

 

Gale: its obvious that he knows what hes doing by choosing Rai and Yuun as the lieutenants.  A person who would choose friends despite their lack of talents in places is not worthy of being called Oyabun.

 

*the group cheered her on as they started to drink and eat. Iraki nodded*

 

Iraki: dont worry guys! your with me! youll enjoy doing things with me teachin ya! for now how about we start some real drinkin!

 

*the two of them blinked and sighed then drank their sake a bit*

 

*Yuhiko smiled and laughed a bit*

 

Rai: well anyhow.. enough flattery. I like the structure. Using everyones talents with these places might get us rich fast and keep us on track. Hell id say we might even become one of the Regional Akutos.

 

*Hisao blinked*

 

Hisao: the Regional Akutos?

 

*He nodded as Karuo explained*

 

Karuo: to be plain the Regional Yakuza familys and groups that also live in Kanto, however dont take them lightly. Their the top bosses of their regions. Like for instance were in Tokyo, its well known to be the territory of the Yellow Dragons. They have experience, men, weapons, and lots of information and brothels and much more than we do. They control almost every district and place except the Kamasuro District. Their main base of operations is the Yellow district and its the big building behind Subashi Gamble. They own all the gambling houses in every district though and as long as you dont come swinging your weapons around you wont find your head cut off from its shoulders.

 

*Hisao blinked and shivered*

 

Hisao: ehehe... oh man.. real deal.

 

*Ukyo nodded*

 

Ukyo: those b******s even pressured my father for money but my father wont give in. They can taunt all they want but thats about all they do. They know that my father has connections with the police. Lets just say its good to have friends in high places.

 

*Gale nodded*

 

Gale: either way their a group that is known for their "assasinator". Ive never seen the person but I heard that whoever they are they can kill anyone who they please and pass it off as nothing. Their big boss is the one who can call off the hit but no one even can see the guy. Instead all their info passes on to their sub group, the Lightning dragons.

 

*Rai nodded*

 

Rai: in other words the Yellow Dragons arnt to be messed with. We need to stay low from them till were big enough to take them down.

 

*Asuga appeared behind them floating*

 

Asuga: im not afraid of dragons. Why do you think I told Hisao to name the group the SinSianshu?

 

*Yuhiko blinked*

 

Yuhiko: h-hey?! Asuga! you cant come out now!

 

*he pointed to Iraki and his men. They were all out cold.*

 

Chad and Honda laughed as Yuhiko blinked*

 

Yuhiko: ah.. that.. was fast.

 

*Gale looked over to Yuun who had fallen asleep as well then looked to see his glass of sake only half empty and sighed*

 

Gale: wow.. hes not a very strong drinker..

 

*Rai blinked looking to Asuga*

 

Rai: wait.. Sin..demon Sian dragon Shu eat.. wah! Demons who eat dragons?! have you lost your mind?! are you asking for the Yellow Dragons to kill us?!

 

*Asuga smirked*

 

Asuga: I need the strongest to survive. I cant have you all facing wimpy people and hiding.

 

*Ukyo smirked*

 

Ukyo: so you gave him that idea to piss off the people and make them come for us.. I wouldnt be surprised if they send their assasin after us any day now.

 

*Karuo shook his head*

 

Karuo: I wouldnt bet on it. They have been fighting more with their rivals the Black Lions. They dont have time to crush somone like us.

 

*Rai sighed*

 

Rai: were hiding in plain sight.. like the tiny ant under a giants foot.. hehe.. were not gonna die are we?

 

*Ighi appeared behind Yuhiko*

 

Ighi: people dont tend to bother with things they can deal with any day. I doubt they even care.

 

*Gale looked to Rai*

 

Gale: We pretty much dont matter to them. Even if we did id fight. Their men are known for their mistreatment of women everywhere they go. Id love to return the favor to them any day.

 

*everyone blinked as Yuun stood back up and looked to them*

 

Yuun: if you thought the Tengai were bad then you have no idea what the Yellow Dragons are capable of.

 

*they blinked and looked to Hisao*

 

Hisao: what? listen if anyone is afraid of our name and too scared... too bad.

 

*they all looked puzzled*

 

Rai: take a hint! its not a good idea lets just make a new name!

 

*Asuga shook his head*

 

Asuga: because of somone who hates it? im not gonna change my thoughts.

 

*Rai growled*

 

Rai: stop being so stubborn you want to kill Hisao early?!

 

*Asuga growled*

 

Asuga: A strong man isnt worried for death. Hes got all of you to protect him right? isnt that enough?

 

*Yuun took another sip of his sake and fell asleep again. Gale blinked and laughed a bit at him*

 

Rai: safety first!

 

*Asuga laughed*

 

Asuga: hahaha you sound like a woman with a child!

 

*Hisao stood up*

 

Hisao: enough! god.. im not gonna change it. Not for the Yellow Dragons and not because Asuga suggested it. I like the name I wanted it and I will deal with it. If you all dont like it then your welcome to say goodbye to me now.

 

*everyone stayed silent. Yuhiko smiled as Ihgi nodded in agreement. Rai huffed and sighed*

 

Rai: alright alright damn.. just dont cause any attention to them yet.. not without a plan.

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: of course. I always have plans.

 

*a voice of a woman came from beside one of Iraki's men*

 

???: pretty impressive show you put on Hisao Nakama.

 

*they looked to the person as she tossed a knife to Hisao. Gale caught it quickly and everyone stood up. The woman flipped backwards and held a small blade ready to strike at them*

 

???: your defenses outside are weak. Anyone can just waltz in with the guys that go in. You call yourself a Yakuza? lets see if you will after I bring you to my boss.

 

*Rai stood up and pulled out a gun from his pocket in his pants as everyone stood around Hisao pulling out their weapons*

 

Rai: see? its just like I told you. They arnt stupid enough to let us do as we please with a name like Demon that eats dragons.

 

*Karuo smirked holding a blade in his right hand and looked to her*

 

Karuo: well well if it isnt Yukina the Ender. How long has it been dearest wife of the dark?

 

*she blinked and looked to him*

 

Yukina: h.. huh?! husband? what are you doing here? Karuo of Darkness.. I thought I told you to stay with the White Flowers!

 

*Karuo shook his head* Karuo: you stuck me around all those women.. all they wanted to do was attack me and make me theirs but I dont have eyes for them. I always have eyes for you.

 

*she blushed looking away. Karuo moved quick disarming her and swiftly kicked her feet from under her causing her to fall down as he caught her in his arms*

 

Yukina: ahh! what.. you! damn it Karyuu!

 

*he smiled*

 

Karuo: you always did call me by my old name when you lose.

 

*Everyone looked on quietly in shock but at the same time puzzled*

 

*The two of them looked back at them*

 

Karuo: I guess I should explain...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on February 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 9, 2012


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing