Chapter 2: When did he get here?

Chapter 2: When did he get here?

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

**after running away from school he keeps running towards his home knowing it as the only safe place he can go however he may not be alone.**

"

*he huffed and puffed panting as he rested against a wall. He made back home now he had to climb the long pathway of steps. His mind was more set on what happened though as he muttered in his head about it.*

Hisao: (but the voice... what was it?)

*he climbed up the steps slowly*

Hisao: it saved me.. I didnt move like that by myself.. could I?

*he started to move faster up the steps*

Hisao: (but if it saved me then.. then it wasnt me? well of course.. I could only cry..)

*he started to run up the steps now moving quickly*

Hisao: (but now.. now im feeling like theres someone at the temple.)

*he rushed up the steps and finally made it to the top reaching the temple but no one was around. It was the same cold air and the same feeling of emptiness outside the temple. He sighed and walked up to the door touching it softly to push it open then shivered*

???: ....sao

Hisao: huh?

*he looked around he was sure he heard something but there was no one to be seen he shook shivering then shook it off growling and smacking his head*

Hisao: no dummy! theres no one around why are you getting so scared! thats why I cant make friends!

*he sighed and walked into the temple. The living room was empty just a TV and a small table along with food he heated up and made a day ago. Nothing but the usual things.*

???: hisao....hisao...

*he yelped and pulled into a corner shivering and feeling a chill run down his back*

Hisao: i..i know I heard it that time.. what.. whose there dont play tricks on me!

*the air grew cold once more*

???: go...the back..yard..the..hut..

*he shivered still scared*

Hisao: (what does it want? why should I go there? I dont know what to do.. Im afraid but its like my body wants to go.. ooh what should I do.. someone please help me.. I dont know)

???: GOD YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT JUST GO TO THE FRICKEN SEAL ALREADY!!!

*the house shook as he yelped and stood up*

Hisao: ah-s-s-sorry! okay im going right away...s-sorry..

*he shivered but gulped and walked outside to the back yard. far to the back there was a small hut with a seal card placed on it*

Hisao: hey this card.. I remember that it was supposed to do something hmm.. but what was it.. oh it looks like its getting old.. I think ill just take it off and put it back on with glue..

*he reached out to touched the card and as he did. He felt a jolt of lightning go through his fingers and pulled away*

Hisao: ah!... ouch! ah.. what happened?

???: ...come on now.. stop being a wimp.. your gonna take that from a card?...

Hisao: what? who are you?! why are you talking to me anyway? why cant you leave me alone?!

???: ..if i left you alone you would have gotten the snot kicked out of you by bully's wouldn't you?..

*his mind flashed to the fight back at school. He didnt know how he moved like that so quickly much less take both of them down*

Hisao: wait so you helped me? was it you?

???: ..come now...is it that obvious?... ive watched you...for a.. good time.. your..a tough..kid..

Hisao: me? tough no.. I wait.. what do you mean? watched me? who are you?

???: ..start by.. taking off.. the ...damn tag!..

*he shivered but calmed himself and reached out for the tag. He reached out for the tag and started to peel it off. Lighting surged through his hand and he cringed still pulling till it was finally off. He pulled his hand away dropping the tag to the ground and holding his hand. It was almost completely black and numb*

Hisao: ow ow ow.. my hand gah what is wrong with it? how could I be hurt from taking off the tag?.. ow ow ow... i cant feel it.

???: hehehe....

Hisao: Huh your laughing at me now? I knew it was a trick you jerk! ow ow my hand what happened I want to know!

???: hehehehehehehe.... ehehehehehe.. hahahahahahaha!

*the hut shook as a dark aura flowed from underneath the door Hisao pulled away scared and backed up against the house*

Hisao: what... oh man...im going to die? for real? whats going on.

???: hehehehahahahahaa!!!!!!!!



© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
(THINK)
*explanations*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
Added on March 2, 2011
Last Updated on March 2, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing