Chapter 12: The Test of Yuun part One.

Chapter 12: The Test of Yuun part One.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Honor is earned. Loyalty is earned. Respect is earned, but life is forever.

"

 

*I dreamed of my past.. the horrible incident.. The Raigu demon that killed my father.. just before the age of demons had been erased from humanitys mind. My father Noruki Nakama faced this demon of terrible power in a castle sealed off.. but why could I see it? why did I see my father die and call my name? did he see me? but I woke up crying and my mother, Yumi Nakama.. no.. she wasnt there either.. all I had was grampa Hoji.. he taught me what my father and mother left behind. The spell cards dangled in the dream.. they were like wind chimes blowing on the porch.. they made such good music.. huh? a light.. you want me to go to it? alright.. just wait im coming closer..*

 

*Hisao opened his eyes seeing Yuhiko smiling down at him*

 

Yuhiko: hello sleepyhead! your finally awake.

 

*he blushed bright red and screamed loudly*

 

Hisao: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*She yelped and screamed along with him*

 

Yuhiko: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*Rai Gale Honda and Chad rushed in the room and looked to them blinking*

 

Rai: uhuhuh?! wh-what are you doing? hey how did you slip past me Yuhiko!

 

*Gale turned away as Honda growled and Chad huffed*

 

*Yuhiko stopped screaming and looked to them*

 

Yuhiko: hey look hes awake! Hisao finally woke up.

 

*Rai sighed*

 

Rai: ah geez.. Yuhiko you almost scared the crap out of him didnt you?

 

*She pulled back and sat on Hisao's stomach. Hisao blushed and cringed*

 

Yuhiko: what? I didnt do anything. He just started screaming so I did the same thing.

 

*Honda blinked and smiled a little*

 

Honda: huh? hahahaha Nakama screamed like a little girl! hahahaha sorry boss but that was funny.

 

*Chad looked to Honda*

 

Chad: its good you know hes the boss but your still picking on him.. though yeah that was pretty girly hehahaha.

 

*Hisao covered his mouth*

 

*Gale looked to him*

 

Gale: Nakama.. how embarassing.

 

*Hisao blushed and growled pulling up and knocking Yuhiko down*

 

Hisao: stop messing with me sheesh! I huh...

 

*His boxers could be seen. Strawberrys were on them. Honda and Chad blinked and laughed so hard they fell over. Hisao pulled his covers over his head and snuggled into bed*

 

Hisao: ahh!

 

*Rai sighed and shrugged*

 

Rai: Nakama... really.. your just a kid arnt you?

 

*Honda snorted and stood up*

 

Honda: Strawberries?! really? I mean thats just too much ahahaha!

 

*Chad laughed and shook his head*

 

Chad: oh geez aniki! I guess it takes a real man to wear boy boxers! hahaha.

 

*Gale huffed looking to the two of them*

 

Gale: A real man auctually wears something other than plain white underwear!

 

*They both blinked and backed out the room slowly.*

 

*Yuhiko stood up and looked to Hisao pulling his covers down to his face*

 

Yuhiko: aww I think its cute! its okay to be a kid sometimes.

 

*Hisao grew red and stood up*

 

Hisao: I AM NOT A KID D****T! GEEZ!

 

*The covers fell off revealing a tent pitched in Hisao's underwear. They all blinked taking a small look and turning away*

 

Rai: aww man! morning wood! greaat now im haunted by strawberry boxers and morning wood!

 

*Yuhiko giggled turning away and covering her eyes then peeking again and turning away chuckling*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao.. oh your too much.. your really just all hyped up bahahaha!

 

*Gale sighed*

 

Gale: Men.. really.. this must be why I was never allowed to wake up my brothers in the morning. Thank goodness I was spared!

 

*Hisao growled and coverd up then pointed a finger to the door*

 

Hisao: GAH GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!

 

*They walked outside of the room laughing a bit. Rai knocked on the door outside*

 

Rai: hey get dressed, your breakfast is cold and Yuun wants to talk to you. Hes been waiting at the damn table not eating and saying "its only proper to eat when the boss eats". Hes a real piece of work.

 

*Hisao blinked and slid in a corner sighing*

 

Hisao: their all gonna drive me insane. Asuga how come you didnt wake me up, I bet you got up earlier than me.

 

*Asuga formed from the tatoo on his arm and smiled*

 

Asuga: huh? since when are you my servant? the way I see it were in this together.

 

*He nodded yawning*

 

Hisao: if thats so... *yawn* then you could have told me about Yoshinaru having a demons blade.

 

*He looked to Hisao poking his nose*

 

Asuga: why would I do that? huh wait dont tell me you could see the demon on the blade did you?

 

*He nodded standing up and sliding the door to his bathroom open*

 

Hisao: the demon was a blue fox spirit. It kept growling at me and barking. The evil energy it ate from Yoshinaru was crazy, that guy had enough energy to summon demons but he didnt know how to use the weapon.

 

*Asuga smirked*

 

Asuga: That weapon he had did seem familliar. You know that Nagata's need to be made by hand right? factory made ones are so brittle the blade at the tip falls off completely after three uses.

 

*Hisao opened the cabinet and pulled out his toothbrush and toothpaste along with a large cabinet beside the other one and pulled out a fresh tuxedo.*

 

Hisao: I wouldnt know. I was only trained in katana wepons. Father always said that when the cards dont work use the sword.

 

*Asuga knocked on Hisao's head. Hisao groaned and rubbed it softly*

 

Asuga: hey wake up! thats not the point. As far as I know a Tachiyasu member can make a weapon like that. In fact their the ONLY one who can make wepons from scratch like his.

 

*Hisao shrugged turning the water on in the bathtub and running it*

 

Hisao: so? I knew a person named Ibusan Tachiyasu who made dragon figurines. His father was a good craftsman but when his hands got shakey when he got old he passed his skills on to Ibusan.

 

*Asuga blinked*

 

Asuga: and you didnt tell me this??!!

 

*Hisao lifted his shirt off and threw it in the hamper*

 

Hisao: whats the big deal? you already know that anything other than swords are banned. So Yoshinaru had an illegal weapon with a fox spirit. I already destroyed the spirit and the weapon.

 

*Asuga nodded*

 

Asuga: with the charm powder you put in the bombs? right?

 

*Hisao nodded yawning and pulling down his boxers stepping into the tub and sighing feeling the water run down his face*

 

Hisao: yeah the charm powder did the trick and it was more powerful than gunpowder.

 

*Asuga looked to him staring in his face*

 

Asuga: and your not worried somone else who knows how to weild a demons weapon will come knocking at your door for revenge or something?

 

*Hisao picked up his shampoo on the side of the tub and squirted a bit inside his hair and began to rub it softly on his head*

 

Hisao: I dont know why I should be. I mean their hasnt been any spirits lately that are stronger than normal. Others are just the normal ones. I saw a few dead people spirits but they were just wanderers. Yuhiko's family take care of the passing on spirits. Even then the people who train for spirits are all over the streets.

 

*Asuga growled and shook him*

 

Asuga: THATS.. NOT .. THE ..POOINT! what if there were more people out there that were demon hunters like your family? what if instead of sealing them and destroying them their making money off them or sealing them into weapons like fatso's Nagata?

 

*Hisao rubbed the shampoo in and let it sit then began to wash his arms and legs with a bar of soap*

 

Hisao: if thats the case then I cant go out and devote my life to stopping the corrupted ones from doing things like that. What am I? some sort of hero?

 

*Asuga sighed*

 

Asuga: again not the point but what im saying is... demon hunters and demon weapons attract. Demons hate the hunters and the hunters hate the demons. Somone powerful could be walking around out their looking for you and killing everyone because hes possesed by a super powerful demon.

 

*Hisao looked to him*

 

Hisao: So am I but I dont let you go all out in my body. I listened to Ihgi's song instead of your constantly telling me to rip his throat out.

 

*Asuga blinked and placed a finger on his nose*

 

Asuga: hmm? I said that? oh wow I was mad.. hey wait why did you listen to miss good girl!?

 

*Hisao washed off the soap with a rag and wiped himself clean*

 

Hisao: because you got all hot headed and it would have ruined the plan. Yuun probobly would have killed us if he saw we killed Yoshinaru. Thats like taking somones honor.

 

*Asuga laughed*

 

Asuga: yeah your right but how are we going to reveal to him that I am in you? how do you think hes going to take it.

 

*Hisao started to wash out the shampoo in his hair closing his eyes as it ran down his hair and dripped out into the hole in the bathtub*

 

Hisao: I dont know really. All I know is whatever Yuun wants to talk about im not getting a good vibe. Feels like when me and my father first practice katana training with real katana's that hurt!

 

*Asuga smirked*

 

Asuga: oh really? try getting stabbed by a thousand in the gut for a punishment of killing an entire unit of allies.

 

*Hisao blinked and yelped wiping his eyes with his towel*

 

Hisao: you did that? Oh! your talking about the Hasegawa incident right? when an officer named Ubasu Hasegawa fired a cannon off at the wrong time and destroyed an entire unit of soldiers. I only heard a thousand lases.

 

*Asuga huffed*

 

Asuga: the school is wrong of course! they overwrite history to say demons didnt work with humans because of that new religion. Cristianity or something.

 

*Hisao nodded and turned off the water then stepped out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around him and his head*

 

Hisao: yeah things have changed since the years you were out.

 

*Asuga nodded*

 

Asuga: but im going to get it all back. Revenge and power and more too! it will all be mine through you.

 

*Hisao walked to the counter and put a pea sized batch of toothpaste on his brush*

 

Hisao: I know I know. Well at least you got it to rhyme.

 

*He brushed his teeth as Asuga looked to him wrapping his arms around Hisao's neck. His fingernails dug into Hisao's neck a bit. Hisao growled brushing his teeth*

 

Asuga: heh well just remember as long as were together you and I will stay like this till our deal is complete. Or until I can get my full power back.

 

*Hisao nodded brushing his teeth more*

 

Asuga: thats kind of a funny thought though right? me going into a humans body for the chance to live.

 

*Hisao nodded continuing to brush*

 

*Asuga smirked*

 

Asuga: well at least your a demon hunter.. still that sort of makes you a hypocrit for accepting me instead of sealing me.

 

*Hisao blinked and spat in the sink growling and pointing his brush to Asuga*

 

Hisao: I am not a hypocrit! your the one who tricked me! I was helpless and didnt know what the hell to think when you just floated out of an old shrine in my backyard you know! your the one who did this to me!

 

*He growled and pointed his finger to Hisao*

 

Asuga: hey! hold on boy! you asked for power and I gave it to you not only that it was your parents that sealed me in the first place. You could have just researched more into their books on how to completely seal a powerful demon such as me but nooo no no you made a deal with me!

 

*Hisao blinked and sighed*

 

Hisao: your right. I did make a deal with you.. but to be honest I did do a little reasearching on you. I found out a few things about you that I can use against you if you decide to take over my body.

 

*He blinked looking to Hisao*

 

Asuga: huh? what did you find out? no wait dont tell me ill read your mind.

 

*he closed his eyes and waved his hands but blinked*

 

Asuga: wh.. what the hell?! why isnt it working!

 

*Hisao smiled and pointed to his back*

 

Hisao: take a look at whats on my back.

 

*Asuga blinked and looked. He pulled back and hissed*

 

Asuga: THE THE NEKO SEAL?! Hisaoo!!!!

 

*Hisao smiled*

 

Hisao: thats right! never thought id have mister kitty on my back did you?! you know what that means right? you only can hear a few of my thoughts I choose for you to hear. Not only that its a tattoo! which means its a tattooed seal. You cant controll my body and wipe it off or get rid of it unless I say so.

 

*Asuga blinked and sighed floating down and sitting on the ground*

 

Asuga: oohh! when did you do all this? I shouldnt.. wait did you also put a..

 

*Hisao smirked raising his arm showing a goat tattoo on his side*

 

*Asuga gasped and shrunk*

 

Asuga: ahh! d****t! not the goat! anything but the damn goat!

 

*Hisao smiled*

 

Hisao: thats right! that means when I sleep or if I focus a few thoughts on goats, youll sleep! I made this seal a long time ago.

 

*Asuga blinked*

 

Asuga: huh? when? was I here?

 

*Hisao blinked and shook his head*

 

Hisao: well.. I sort of got it mixed up with the seal of protection and put the wrong animal on there.

 

*Asuga laughed and smirked*

 

Asuga: oh really! hahahahaha some demon hunter you are!

 

*Hisao growled*

 

Hisao: hey! dont make fun of me! look whose stuck in the demon hunter!

 

*a knock was heard at the door*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao! hey hurry up I reheated your breakfast so its waiting.

 

*The two of them blinked. Hisao's stomach rumbled*

 

Hisao and Asuga: We'll be out in a minute!

 

*her footsteps could be heard walking away*

 

*He sighed and finsihed brushing his teeth then put on his deoderant and next his tuxedo*

 

Hisao: listen Asuga. Either way were stuck with eachother. I suggest we get along instead of fighting agreed?

 

*Asuga smirked*

 

Asuga: we'll get along alright! just for now. I wont forgive how limited you made me but ill let it go this once just because I need you.

 

*Hisao nodded and walked out of the door placing his towels in the hamper on the way out. He then walked down the hallway and into the main dojo room. There was one small side where everyone was watching tv as Gale chatted on her phone and Karuo drawed pictures of flowers in vases. Yuun stood silently in the kitchen and closed his eyes. Yuhiko walked over to Hisao and jittered looking over to Yuun*

 

Yuhiko: he's been like that for over an hour now! I told him to eat but noo.. its like he hates my cooking.

 

*Hisao nodded and walked over to the table sitting on the opposite side and on the mat*

 

*Yuun opened his eyes and sat down on the other side slowly eating his food*

 

*Hisao blinked and slowly ate eating the fried eggs and backon and smiling*

 

*Yuun stopped eating and looked to him*

 

Yuun: umm Lord Hisao.. err.

 

*Hisao blinked wiping his mouth*

 

Hisao: Lord Hisao? no umm just call me Hisao, I dont want any special treatment Yuun.

 

*he shook his head*

 

Yuun: I cannot do that. It would be well unsuiting for somone like you.

 

*Hisao looked to him*

 

Hisao: well I dont really like being called Lord. its too stuffy.

 

(*Asuga whispered in his head* "Asuga: sounds good to me!")

 

*Yuun blinked*

 

Yuun: then can I call you.. Nakama san?

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: Thats alright for me.

 

*He nodded and continued to eat. Hisao blinked and began to eat more drinking a bit of orange juice*

 

*Yuun looked to him again*

 

Yuun: if you dont mind me asking Nakama san..

 

*Hisao looked to him*

 

Hisao: what is it?

 

*Yuun closed his eyes*

 

Yuun: just what are your goals for making the Shinsianshu? Meaning what is the main goal.

 

*Hisao binked and rubbed his head*

 

Hisao: hmm.. well I mean I havent thought it all through but the main reason is to get really strong. Strong enough to where I can find the real ones who are messing up the world but I have other reasons. I know you have a goal too dont you?

 

*He blinked and nodded*

 

Yuun: yes I do. I want to become the master of swordsmanship and to find a true honorable leader to work for.

 

*Hisao blinked and smiled*

 

Hisao: thats a real samurai's goal. I hope I can be that honorable lord to keep you with us Yuun.

 

*He nodded and looked to Hisao calmly*

 

Yuun: thats why I want to give you a test, if you dont mind.

 

*Hisao blinked and stopped eating*

 

Hisao: a test? like what?

 

*Yuun smiled*

 

Yuun: well its only three test, the first is to cross blades with me.

 

*Hisao gulped and choked a bit drinking his orange juice and gasping*

 

Hisao: wh-whaat?! I have to fight you?! Yuun! I have to fight the Executioner...

 

*They all blinked and looked over to the two of them.*

 

*Yuun nodded and waved his hands*

 

Yuun: Nakama san at ease! I wont be using my blade. We will use wooden swords. The blades are the best way to know how a man thinks. This is the challenge I give to you. Know how I think and show me how you think.

 

*Hisao shook his head and sighed*

 

Hisao: ooh.. feels like katana lessions all over again.. mm but I wont refuse..  Yuun I accept your challenge.

 

*He bowed and and picked up his plate setting it in the sink*

 

Yuun: I am please to hear that. Shall we say the back yard then Nakama san? it should be plenty of room for the challenge.

 

*Before Hisao could speak he walked away to through the main room and outside the back door. Hisao sighed and wimpered*

 

Hisao: ahh.. what am I gonna do.. im really rusty at my katana lessions.. okay focus. I will focus.. mmm I really am not going to like this.. against Yuun. Those wooden swords hurt too!

 

*Asuga appeared*

 

Asuga: in the hands of a first class swordsman it will hurt worse. Hehe good luck try not to get beaten too badly ahaha!

 

*He faded away. Hisao closed his eyes and thought*

 

Hisao: concentrate.. I know how to do this.. father told me.

 

*A few words from his father popped into his mind*

 

"an eased spirit never forgets the way of the sword. A calm mind never forgets how many cuts it takes. A calm body knows how many it can take and calm eyes know where to hit the enemy. This is Kanui the way of the Nakama demon hunters."

 

*Hisao opened his eyes looking calmly*

 

Hisao: I can do it. I wont forget your words father. I just wished he would have waited till lunch at least.... oh well



© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
Burned picture of Noruki Nakama.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this story..It's so interesting! That said, this chapter started off pretty funny. ( Strawberry boxers, pffft. ) I really like the dialogue between Hisao and Asuga, as Asuga seems quite misinterpreted, yet mysterious. Hisao has more to him then he lets on, but he is pretty lazy at times. Still, I look forward to the swords meeting in the back yard.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 13, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5