Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 9: How could I die so quickly...

Chapter 9: How could I die so quickly...

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Step one: Offer a better deal. Step 2: go through with the deal. Step 3: Raise the stakes.

"

*They finally made it down to the Yanhu district. There was a tense air around everyone as they stared at Hisao. He still seemed confident that it would go through. They looked around seeing the markets and streets and the vendors. Many people were looking at their phones texting each other and laughing. They all seemed to live their lifes happily. There were nightclubs along the streets and sellers yelling over to people with deals. In this though the main thing that could be seen was the men in suits everywhere. It was full clear to Hisao and everyone that they were Yakuza and somone to be careful about. Still as they walked to the first market shop called "Mashima's Meat store" the people seemed to not even notice them... *

*they all walked into the store one by one as the old man looked to them smiling*

???: welcome to my store how can I help you today?

*Rai looked to him smiling*

Rai: I understand you have backwater deals with the yakuza am I right?

*he looked around to them and blinked.*

Mashima: I do serve them goods at times but lately they have become very pushy with the "Deal" we made.. its been more harm than good id say..

*Rai blinked and looked to Hisao surprised*

Rai: oh really? tell me a bit about the deal.

*he looked to them and closed his eyes*

Mashima: you all should back off the subject. I dont think you would handle the Yakuza world. Please just be a customer instead. 

*Rai looked to him with a serious look*

Rai: you know im not a violent person.. but I can be lethal if you dont tell me.

*Hisao looked to Rai and placed his hand on his shoulder*

Hisao: enough Rai. I'll handle this.

*Rai blinked and moved away as Hisao walked up to the man looking at him*

Hisao: ill be kind with you sir. you dont have to give us a name. just tell us what really gets to you about their deal.

*Mashima looked to him and sighed*

Mashima: I can see its going to be one of those days... well the deal the group made was a 20/80 deal. I split twenty of my earnings to them for protection and keeping my buisness in this market. However they pushed the line up and made it fifty fifty in less than eight years. They promised not to but seeing as they had a new leader and the holidays were on their way they "suggested" I pay more. If I refuse my entire lifes work will be burned to ashes. Honestly im beginning to lose lots of things.

*Hisao nodded listening*

Hisao: I feel your pain sir. A few of them targeted my dojo home. Have you heard of it? Nakama temple. Well anyhow they are trying to take over sir.. before you know it they will replace you. I think though I can help and offer you a better deal.

*he lowered his head and shivered*

Mashima: do you know what your saying?! they could be listening even now and they are a dangerous group! I dont want to regret anything you hear me? how can you help.

*Hisao looked to Ukyo and Gale*

Hisao: listen you guys. I want you to stand at the front and back of the store.

*they looked to him and nodded. Rai blinked*

Rai: whats the deal? why?

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: Gale and Ukyo are strong right? I think this will attract the right attention.

*Rai blinked and shrugged as Hisao turned back to look at the shopkeeper*

Hisao: sir what if I make a deal with you. I'll buy the thousand pounds of meat from you if those band comes to bother you. I'll even leave you alone and be a customer.

*he blinked*

Mashima: T-ten thousand pounds of meat?! that would make me rich... and you promise this?

*He nodded*

Hisao: I promise and id even write it down for you if you like. All I want in return is you to look at my deal. I didnt say you have to accept it or anything.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: what are you thinking...

*Mashima looked to Hisao smirking*

Mashima: alright youngster you have a deal! we will wait and see. But you know they dont hang around a failing meet shop. You already...

*the front door opened up as two men in grey suits dropped to the ground knocked out. Ukyo and Gale walked in behind them and looked to Hisao*

Ukyo: ...apparently they were planning to burn down the shop..

*Gale looked to Hisao*

Gale: these scumbags were told by their boss to burn it down if they even heard the word deal. Pathetic. Not worth my time at all.

*The old man blinked and looked to Hisao. Rai gasped looking to Hisao confused*

Mashima: h-how did you know..

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: I saw them keep their eyes on us as we moved closer to this shop. They were keeping away but at the same time keeping an eye on us.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: so they were scouting us. They act like they didnt care but apparently they did.

*Hisao laughed*

Hisao: I dont know why but they were watching this place really closely, maybe they are losing ground.

*The old man snickered and laughed*

Mashima: all this time they were getting weaker and pressuring me! hahaha I should have known. The Tengai are weak.. the only ones that anyone would need to worry for is that young general in their army.

*Hisao looked to the old man*

Hisao: so then.. I beleve we had a deal?

*He smiled and held out his hand to Hisao*

Mashima: ill talk with you young one. I like your attitude, you certainly have grit.

*Hisao shook his hand and smiled*

Hisao: I was just told by a friend that to get somewhere you have to make your presence known.

*Mashima laughed*

Mashima: as long as you dont get yourself killed.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: when that comes ill simply say "How could I die so quickly...."

*they both laughed as Rai and the others looked confused but smiled at Hisao's cleverness*

Hisao: now then.. I just wanted to offer you my protection and I only want a 10/80 deal. I'll even buy a thousand pounds of meat just for this occasion. And trust me we stand by our deal. I wont rise the price if you dont want me to.

*Mashima shook his head*

Mashima: oh no no.. your deal is too small young one. I would like to say a bit of a thought.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: hmm? sir?

*Mashima smiled*

Mashima: I shall give you a 30/70 deal and everytime you stop by personally how about a sliced ham from me to you?

*Hisao laughed and smiled*

Hisao: that sounds great! thank you for your deal. but why the kindness toward me?

*Mashima looked to Hisao*

Mashima: you have the same down to earth personality as a son. How nice it is to be dealing with you and you also are really kind to offer such a low deal to me. I wont be greedy though I do feel your help deserve the twenty extra and I will not take no for an answer.

*Hisao blinked as Mashima laughed*

Hisao: thank you for your compliments sir and ill gladly accept that deal however I still will buy that thousand pounds.

*Mashima bowed to him*

Mashima: I greatly accept your kindness.

*Hisao bowed in return and smiled*

Hisao: the money will be sent to your shop sir. Thank you and have a nice day.

*Hisao moved walking over to the knocked out yakuza and picking one up. Gale smiled picking up the other and carrying him out of the shop. Rai blinked looking at Hisao as they walked out the shop*

Rai: can you explain to me what the hell happened back there?

*Hisao opened a trash can and placed the yakuza member in it. Gale laughed placing the other one in the trash can beside it*

Hisao: It was simply a deal. I knew a few things ahead of time I admit. Thank Asuga for that. he warned me that those guys would be coming ahead of time so I thought out a plan.

*Yuhiko smiled and laughed*

Yuhiko: I cant beleve it worked! that was incredible hisao.

*Gale nodded*

Gale: its surprising to see someone so smart even if you did have Asuga's help.

*Karuo looked around*

Karuo: its a wonder though if the Tengai had any real backbone anyhow.

*Honda smiled*

Honda: from what that old man said the Tengai are dying out.

*Chad looked to Honda*

Chad: but dont forget that young general he said about.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: I have a feeling we will see him soon..

*Ukyo looked to Hisao*

Ukyo: I have already sent the money for the meat. It should arrive in three days.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: no one told us it would take that long! thats too long.

*Hisao looked to Rai*

Hisao: its fine. I have another plan too. Asuga has gotten an idea we should all talk about.

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: now that I think about it. Ihgi told me about how calm you were.

*Chad sighed*

Chad: hmm already we could be targeted.

*Honda laughed*

Honda: I want them to take us on! ill knock the Tengai out one at a time.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: with my plan.. I dont think youll need to worry about knocking them out.. think of them as friends.

*Everyone looked to Hisao*

Everyone: Friends?

*He laughed at them*

Hisao: you all do that too much! hahaha

*Rai blinked and growled*

Rai: I dont understand how you keep laughing and take it all easy! its really annoying.

*Hisao looked to him smirking*

Hisao: if you dont like it you could just kill me.

*Rai blinked and growled*

Rai: you know I cant! that deal you made.. putting your life on the line.. but we swear to follow you right guys?

*Ukyo smirked*

Ukyo: I didnt want to use my sword anyhow.

*Gale nodded*

Gale: I swear to stick by you but Im watching you. Try to live up to your expectations at least.

*Karuo nodded*

Karuo: I too swear but understand I wont be pushed around by you.

*Yuhiko laughed and smiled*

Yuhiko: if this is what its going to be like all the time, then ill have to get a stronger heart and not panic.

*Chad smiled*

Chad: thats our Aniki, your really crazy.

*Honda grumbled*

Honda: dont think its working out good Nakama you know just as well as I do this was all just a lucky break.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: even so this is a good win but nothing to pat myself on the back for. The next one is the real trick. Now I need more members and I know how to do it.

*they all walked deeper into the district as the night time fell over the streets. Several people were drunk walking along the street and some were moving to the nightclubs opening up. Hisao smiled and looked to Rai*

Hisao: Hey Rai, you said you can find any info about anything right?

*Rai nodded*

Rai: yep thats right.

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: I want to know more about the Tengai.

*Rai blinked*

Rai: whats to say about them then their leader spent most of his time with his own pleasures and made the strongest his generals. He doesnt care for anyone but himself and doesnt listen to anyone but himself. The only reason he got anywhere in the world is because of his general. Yuun Saro the Executioner.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: hmm... oh really?

*Rai nodded*

Rai: Saro is extremely loyal to that man even if he treats people like crap. He is the one who kills anyone who betrays them and not only that he stopped thirty assassination attempts easily.

*Honda blinked*

Honda: sounds like someone who knows what hes doing.

*Rai shrugged*

Rai: I dont know much other than hes killed alot of people and only lets them live if they pay him his price.

*Hisao smirked*

Hisao: hes just what we need. Lets pay them a visit shall we?

*Rai blinked*

Rai: your not serious? are you? what do you plan to do?

*Hisao smirked*

Hisao: its nothing but getting new members thats all.

*Rai gasped*

Rai: you cant be serious.. you dont think you can get him to our side do you?

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: no.

*Rai nodded*

Rai: yeah I know hes loyal to the..

*Hisao laughed*

Hisao: I think I can get them ALL to our side.


© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this!
One question though...
What the heck will they do with that much meat?!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 20, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing