Chapter 13: Life as two can be harder than life as one.

Chapter 13: Life as two can be harder than life as one.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The secret she held is out. The consequences however could be worser than anything she ever thought. Hisao has a new view of Yuhiko's determination to be his love and this shapes a late feeling in him

"

 

*Hisao looked to Asuga confused*

 

Hisao: they.. fused? what are you talking about.

 

*Yuhiko sighed and calmed herself as she transformed to her normal self*

 

Yuhiko: ...

 

*Asuga smirked looking to her*

 

Asuga: she and Ighi have performed a permanent contract effect. This can only be done when both the demon and the one they still themselves in agree to fuse. Its a boost in power for the humans and gives the demon emotions and more deep feeling with the host at a large price. Your bound to that worthless human soul forever.

 

*Honda blinked*

 

Honda: wh.. what?! shes gonna be stuck with that demon forever?

 

*Yuhiko glared to him*

 

Yuhiko: shes not a demon! shes my friend.. I dont mind it either.. I have.. my reasons why I did it.

 

*Honda shook his head*

 

Honda: there goes any dream of you getting together with me then! feh!

 

*Chad smirked and laughed*

 

Chad: you mean your dreams of getting together with her hehe..

 

*Yuun snapped out of his surprise and looked to Hisao*

 

Yuun: does that mean.. did you cheat in our duel?

 

*Hisao looked to him and shook his head*

 

Hisao: what?! no I dont cheat like that! I promise.

 

*Asuga nodded*

 

Asuga: the kid here didnt cheat. If I wanted to win I could have done it with ease even against you.

 

*Yuun nodded*

 

Yuun: humph possibly but even so for demon hunters to have demons in them..

 

*Rai nodded his head*

 

Rai: I know right? I thought their were rules for that kind of stuff like no having demons and only hunting them.

 

*Hisao blinked and looked to him*

 

Hisao: I.. I know.. Ive forsaken my family name..

 

*Yuhiko shook her head*

 

Yuhiko: no! no you havent and neither have I. We may have done something that our clan and familys never could Hisao. We found a way to bring peace to demon hunters and demons and see it all on both sides!

 

*Asuga looked to her*

 

Asuga: what?! what kind of nonsenese..

 

*Ighi shook her head looking to him*

 

Ighi: shes right Asuga. Now she knows what we have seen in our past lives as well as our hardships this way.

 

*Asuga growled and pointed to her*

 

Asuga: speak for yourself Demangel of the Wilted Flower. You went and joined with a human not me. I will let hell roll over before I do something like that with this wimp.

 

*Hisao frowned a bit at his words. Ighi looked to him*

 

Ighi: I can sense that isnt true Demon of Manipulation. Your words may be able to fool the common but the demangel is not fooled.

 

*Asuga glared*

 

Asuga: grr! your not gonna look in my soul! and you wernt supposed to do what I did in the first place!

 

*Ighi turned away*

 

Ighi: some of us follow our feelings.. Its the same with Yuhiko and I. We have no regrets.

 

*Asuga closed his eyes*

 

Asuga: ..damn you Ighiasa you know what happens to us who fall in love..

 

*She blushed and looked away sadly*

 

*Hisao stared to Yuhiko. She blinked and turned away*

 

Hisao: Yuhiko.. I dont know your reason but you know what it means to be this way now..

 

*Yuhiko spoke quietly*

 

Yuhiko: my reason was to remain in this world with you..

(though no one hears this)

 

*Hisao shook his head as thoughts of this went through his mind*

 

Hisao: but.. thank you for trying so hard for me I dont regret it.

 

*She hid her face away a bit as both Asuga and Ighi dissapeared*

 

*Rai looked to Yuun and Hisao*

 

Rai: hm well I think thats enough excitement for now right? we have a bit of work to do auctually. Like the new members who are coming here? you know?

 

*Hisao blinked*

 

Hisao: my feast plan! thats right its today!

 

*Yuun nodded walking over to him*

 

Yuun: I shall assist you Hisao san. Leave setting the table for me.

 

*Chad and Honda looked to him*

 

Chad: oh? so he knows how to fight and set the table? cool!

 

*Honda nodded and called to Hisao*

 

Honda: Hey Hisao if hes doing the table setting ill grab the heavy stuff from the truck!

 

*Chad nodded*

 

Chad: yeah I can take care of cleaning the dojo.

 

*Hisao blinked*

 

Hisao: truck? oh yeah its on its way isnt it?

 

*Karuo looked to him standing up and moving to the door*

 

Karuo: leave directions to me. I will contact Iraki and his men and tell them the place to go.

 

*Hisao nodded to them as Ukyo looked to him*

 

Ukyo: leave finding the cooks to me. My fathers servants are also my servants..

 

*Hisao smiled and nodded*

 

Hisao: hmm so thats almost everyone right? what about you guys?

 

*Rai looked to him and smiled*

 

Rai: you know what im gonna do? im gonna give them payment for surviving that crap with Tengai. I have plenty of cash for it. Might as well buy them all new tuxedos and weapons while im at it. Im sure you can help out right Ukyo? weapons are no sweat for you especially for your father.

 

*He nodded*

 

Ukyo: then its the cheifs, servants, and weapons. Understood consider it done.

 

*he nodded and walked off beside him as Gale and Yuhiko looked to eachother*

 

Gale: hm I suppose ill try my hand at cooking as well though for the most part ill be the one who well "keeps the peace" when everyone gets drunk.

 

*Yuhiko nodded smiling*

 

Yuhiko: I can help with cooking too. I will teach you a few tricks for food if you like.

 

*she nodded walking away. Yuhiko looked as the others all left to tend to their dutys and left. She walked over to Hisao looking a bit nervous*

 

Yuhiko: umm.. Hisao I.. I know I went and did something like this but..

 

*He shook his head*

 

Hisao: its okay really. We all have our own bodys and thoughts right?

 

*Yuhiko blushed*

 

Yuhiko: you.. your not talking about my body are you?

 

*Hisao blinked and blushed waving his hands*

 

Hisao: wha?! no no no I mean we all do what we feel is right for us!

 

*she smiled*

 

Yuhiko: I was just teasing you. I know what you mean but I just.. well.. I dont want you to think bad of me..

 

*Hisao shook his head*

 

Hisao: well no I dont. I respect your choice.. and I thank you for what you said about how we didnt disgrace our family.

 

*she nodded*

 

Yuhiko: in the end even though we fought demons in the past.. even if we were raised to beleve their all evil at least this way we both know that they do have a heart. They have a reason for why they do the things they do and so do humans.

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: then the Nakama and Maru name have done something others havent. Instead of sealing and killing.

 

*Yuhiko looked to him moving a bit closer to his face and looked into his eyes*

 

Yuhiko: we both.. we both have made our familys happy right?.. are you.. happy with me too?

 

*Hisao blushed and smiled a bit looking to her nervously*

 

Hisao: I ... yeah I am happy.. umm but its got to be hard to live life as two.. right?

 

*she looked away*

 

Yuhiko: well their might be some things that ill need to know but.. not really. I dont know why but I feel like this has happened before to me..

 

*Hisao blinked*

 

Hisao: come to think of it.. I felt the same way.. this may not be coincidence.

 

*she looked to him*

 

Yuhiko: hehe its destiny.

 

*Hisao blushed looking to her*

 

Hisao: d-destiny?

 

*Yuhiko nodded*

 

Yuhiko: meeting you and meeting everyone even meeting Asuga might have been fated from the start dont you think?

 

*Hisao nodded thinking*

 

Hisao: I dont think its anything that could happen to anyone else.. especially when many of the demons that father and mother spoke about have died out.

 

*Yuhiko nodded*

 

Yuhiko: people like Asuga and Ighi are the demons I hear about in storys now. I doubt anyone else has seen those sort of demons in our time.

 

*Hisao nodded*

 

Hisao: hmm well we can talk about it later if you like..

 

*Yuhiko blinked*

 

Yuhiko: you mean like.. maybe in your room just us?

 

*Hisao nodded and shook his head than nodded*

 

Hisao: yes in my room just the two of us but no I dont mean what you might think... I mean you might not but..

 

*she laughed and walked away happily humming. Hisao sighed and smiled a bit looking to her*

 

Hisao: I.. I really am happy to be with her in this.. I dont regret it anymore.

 

*Asuga spoke to him in his head*

 

((Asuga: at first wasnt it true that you did like her? what happened have you fallen for her now?))

 

*Hisao blushed*

 

Hisao: thats not your buisness Asuga. What about Ighi? you cant stay mad at her you know.

 

((Asuga: t-thats not your buisness human! I can be whatever I please!))

 

*Hisao nodded and walked toward the door*

 

Hisao: alright alright.. but do me a favor and wait till the guys are drunk to reveal yourself please?

 

((Asuga: hmm!? whys that?))

 

*Hisao smiled*

 

Hisao: I can say they met you then and they can wake up saying they dont remember. I can get them in a situation where they will shrug it off and say "I knew that".

 

((*Asuga laughed* Asuga: hahaha so you want the drinks make them so drunk they wont be afraid and the hangover and next day to say they already met me. That way if they ask who I am later you say "dont you know the Demon of Manipulation? you met him last night" making them nervous and say "oh right right thats right I remember hahaha". Hah humans amuse me!))

 

*Hisao smiled*

 

Hisao: yeah well I also want to learn more about this contract later too.

 

((*Asuga growled* Asuga: you will just dont get any ideas.))

 

 

 



© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good read, but, there is a lot of repetition when I was reading it. There is also a bunch of Grammar issues. I don't really see any misspelling. I see you have written it like a role-play? Also, choose your wordings carefully, it may confuse the readers, it confused myself. It's a well read though. Keep up with the good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

519 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing