Chapter 7: A black tuxedo changes everything.

Chapter 7: A black tuxedo changes everything.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The next gather and the start of a small plan grows again! {Picture of the Shinsianshu Gale Blitz , Hisao Nakama, Karuo Mujo, Chad Hari, Honda Kiazu, Railee Yuung, Ukyo Mataru. ) <-- this to -->

"

*Hisao took a deep breath and walked to the door then opened it up. Four people smiled to him all wearing tuxedos and looking as if they were a gang. A short silver haired boy held out a hand and introduced himself*

???: this where the Shinsianshu at? we would like a little "talk" with them.

*Hisao shuddered*

Hisao: well yes.. this is the place..

*he smirked*

???: good! can you tell me where your leader is?

*Yuhiko smirked and stood in front of Hisao*

Yuhiko: Your looking at him.

*he blinked and looked to her*

???: huh? a girl? your the leader?

*she hissed*

Yuhiko: no of course not! its my future husband Hisao Nakama standing right in front of you.

*He blinked and looked to Hisao*

???: so your.. Hisao Nakama...

*Hisao nodded and smiled*

???: not much of a leader you dont even introduce yourself? and wheres your gang?

*Hisao stammered as they made their way into the house and looked around*

???: you know this place is a crappy hang out id expect more from somone of your caliber Nakama.

*Honda looked to him and smirked*

Honda: and just who are you to tell him that? I dont know who the hell you are but you got some nerve just making your way here.

*Chad smirked and stood beside Honda*

Chad: I dont really care for people who insult my aniki.

*he smiled*

???: oh? so that crazy girl wasnt just kidding? really? HE's the boss? and you must be the lietenants.

*Honda nodded*

Honda: damn right I am. Now mind explaining what you and your goon squad is doing here?

*he grumbled and quickly punched Honda but Honda caught his hand just before it hit him and pushed him back. overpowering him easily*

???: huh?? wow your the first who was able to see my punch.. a Jedo belt?

*Honda laughed*

Honda: thats nothing Hisao gots a better punch than that. My Hesuna Jedo is self taught and strong but hes got something no one else has hehehe.

*Hisao smiled and waved*

Hisao: now now Honda.. your just saying things hahaha.

*the boy turned to him and looked*

???: you kidding? this limp noodle has some strength? you gotta be kiddin somone like you shouldnt be serving him.

*Honda smirked*

Honda: then why dont you try him out and see?

*Hisao shivered*

Hisao: h..huh?

*he looked at Hisao with a smirk*

???: hey you boss! ill make a deal with you. If I land one punch on you then im the boss but if you land a punch on me we will be part of this little gang.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: huh? what?

*Yuhiko smirked and moved next to him*

Yuhiko: deal!

*Hisao sighed*

Hisao: alright.. but my parents taught me my martial arts in self defense.. and I really dont like using this style..

*Honda blinked*

Honda: what? so wait why didnt you fight me in school instead of Asuga?

*Hisao scratched his head*

Hisao: well err.. I really hate using it.. its so embarrassing!

*Chad smiled*

Chad: what? you mean it is that embarrassing? this I gotta see.

*Yuhiko growled*

Yuhiko: Chad! Honda! stop bickering at him. I bet Hisao's martial arts are like the Maru Martial arts!

*the silver haired guy smirked*

???: either way you are going to see how embarrassing his little chicken dance will be cuz here I come!

*He rushed forward at Hisao and swung but Hisao yelped and ducked. He blinked confused but Hisao smiled. He growled and kicked high in the air but Hisao pulled back as the fight moved to the back yard. Hisao quickly dodged hit after hit easily.*

Hisao: come on please! we dont have to do this.. I mean we can make a better deal..

*he growled and rushed throwing a punch to his gut but Hisao pulled away just before it hit and pulled back.*

???: damn it you slime covered idiot! stand still and toss a punch. I bet your mother is in her grave laughing at you!

*Hisao growled and crossed his arms*

Hisao: you shouldnt taunt me!

*He smiled*

???: whats wrong afraid of a little taunt? your just a wasteful piece of crap arnt you? bet your family were just liars! martial arts? you? thats a load of... wha!

*Hisao rushed quickly forward and grabbed his arms. He leaned back and flipped the boy on the ground. He groaned and growled*

???: ahh... guh.. damn it.. your good that one hurt..

*Hisao jumped up and pulled away forming a cross*

Hisao: its alot more better but thats the first stage to the cross flip.

*he blinked*

???: cross flip?

*Hisao smiled and bowed*

Hisao: I used level one for humans..

*he closed his eyes*

???: so your not just a coward... your pretty interesting after all.. alright then I guess I lose..

*Hisao shook his head*

Hisao: no.. I didnt take the bet. Besides im not going to force anyone to join me over a bet I want them to join me because they like what were doing.. well at least thats what I think..

*he snickered and laughed*

???: your so corny hahah but you make sense.. still looks like we found an aniki worth our time guys!

*they all clapped and bowed to Hisao*

*he looked to them and smiled*

Hisao: well then.. err can we first start by knowing who everyone is?

*the silver haired boy stood up and looked to Hisao smiling*

Rai: my name is Railee Yuung im pretty good at getting cash in tough times with ease and I know how to get the job done.

*he moved to the dark blue haired person*

Rai: this is Gale Blitz. Shes a silent type but she can get you any info you need and have it ready quicker. She came from a family known for being part of the Tokugawa ninjas. You can bet she knows how to take down anyone. Pressure points and all and her info is always on the dot.*

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: wow.. amazing.

*he smirked and moved to the dark haired pale skinned boy*

Rai: this is Karuo Mujo hes pretty good to have in a corner since he can map out anyone and anything he sees. His drawings are always quick and perfect. you say a face you know and he will make it. He also can understand the shortest distance to the place you need to go and he knows plenty of hiding spots if your on the run. Hes a talker but hes shy at first.

*Hisao looked in awe*

Hisao: thats really incredible.

*Rai smiled and nodded then moved to the last boy at the end who looked away from the group*

Rai: last but not least its Ukyo Mataru. I bet you all know Hisanagi Mataru the man who makes wepons and many other items for different people not only that he also has a large chain of food stands and places everywhere.

*Yuhiko gasped*

Yuhiko: yeah! I know him! I was at the Hisanagi Hotels not too long ago. That place is the biggest hotel ive ever been at!

*Rai nodded*

Rai: and Ukyo owns half the fortune of his father and is allowed to do as he please. Whats more he has a treasury of eighty two thousand six hundred and fourty billion yen and it grows by three hundred and six million each day. Ukyo is the richest guy youd probobly all know and can get anything and bribe anyone. They wont see anything if Ukyo is the one they look at. Not only that hes also an expert master in swords of all kinds and knows how to wield many. Hes got one on his hip right now.

*Ukyo turned to show the sword in its case. pure black and straight*

Ukyo: ..its just a Bisento Judoru.

*Honda gasped*

Honda: that cant be!... The swords of Judoru were.. I mean he died didnt he? you have one of them?! there were only two made!

*Ukyo smirked*

Ukyo: I knew master Judoru.. he was a wonderful person.. I have my own reasons joining the yakuza but still I did hoped to give the Sasuboru Judoru to the next guy who'd be my boss. You know what the old one did? he simply thought it was a kitchen knife. Useless bag of trash..

*Rai smiled*

Rai: yeah we all came from separate bosses. I came from the Hishinanju myself. The guy is starting to get too old for me. he only cares for his failing youth and already chose the next head.

*Karuo looked to Hisao*

Karuo: Raitoshi gang.. I was supposed to assist the boss always run away all the damn time.

*Hisao looked to Gale. She blushed and closed her eyes*

Gale: ....the Oriyashu gangs leader was a sadistic pig femenist.. he cared more about his black market w****s than his own people and treated me like a gem. You cant live with such hypocrisy.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: well either way I dont care for where you all came from. I just want you to know im different. I may not know how to really be a yakuza boss but I know that I will make sure I wont be too corrupted.

*Rai laughed*

Rai: you certainly are interesting Hisao. You sound like the only pure kid in a teen throw down. But I can tell your tellin the truth so for starts why dont you set up for this tuxedo I have for you.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: a tuxedo? what will that do? why is that important?

*Rai smirked and pulled out a bunch of tools as Ukyo, Gale, and Karuo picked up different tools*

Rai: first theres style which is important for any yakuza boss. A black tuxedo changes everything. Remember that and your set. Scare the competition. Get the big boys attention. Savor the destruction in a black tuxedo.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: so umm.. what do you do? though..

*Rai blinked*

Rai: you dont know? im pretty much a smart guy. I can tell you what you should do to start the gang up and then I can tell you how to bring down another. I know a good lot about peoples weakness and im pretty manipulative on it.

*Hisao sighed*

Hisao: you sound like Asuga..

*Rai blinked*

Rai: Asuga? who exactly is that? anyone intresting?

*Hisao closed his eyes*

Hisao: ill tell you about him after everything is calmed.

*Rai looked back at Chad and Honda*

Rai: hey you two! your lieutenants right?

*they blinked and nodded*

Rai: then get your asses over here and get ready to be suited up with your tuxedos!

*they grumbled and walked over*

*Rai looked to Yuhiko*

Rai: and your.. hmm Hisao's wife was it?

*She growled*

Yuhiko: yeah thats right! dont forget it.

*he smiled*

Rai: then youll get something better than a tuxedo. Still your treated like a boss to you know.

*she blinked*

Yuhiko: really? me too?

*Rai sighed*

Rai: what is with you people you all act like a bunch of newlanders straight from the chicken coop! dont act like you havent seen the black suits before.

*Yuhiko sighed*

Yuhiko: yes.. I know ive seen them.. but.. well..

*Rai smirked*

Rai: then thats all I need to hear come over here and stand next to Hisao I need a good measure of his height.

*She growled and moved to Hisao*

Yuhiko: d-dont tell me what to.. augh.. bit my tounge! grrr im coming..





© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing