Chapter 11: Changing of the gaurds.

Chapter 11: Changing of the gaurds.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Awoke by the words of Gale, Yuun Saro goes to get his honor back and his new destiny that sits in binds. A first glimpse at Yuun Saro's Demon Eye.

"

*Yuhiko and Hisao sat side by side in front of Yoshonoru who smiled evilly at Hisao and walked around the two. Hisao looked into his eyes not turning away but giving him a challenge*

 

Yoshonoru: you children should have stayed home. Your way out of your league. Not even worth being tied up in my ropes. Bahahahaha.

 

*Hisao smiled to him*

 

Hisao: you know the reaper is coming right? Hes looking for the one with the fattest neck to cut off and watch the blood splatter.

 

*Yuhiko shivered hearing Ihgi's voice in her head*

 

("Hisao is being tempted by Asuga's power.. be careful we have to try to keep them in check")

 

*Yuhiko nodded looking to Hisao. His eyes flickered turning red just a secound. She looked to him and nudged him in the side*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao.. shh! calm down.

 

*He looked to her smiling*

 

Hisao: I know what im doing honey..

 

*She blushed blinking*

 

Yuhiko: honey? oh.. wow.

 

*Yoshinoru smirked and grabbed her by her arm. She yelped being held by him tightly. Hisao growled and looked to him*

 

Hisao: what are you doing Yoshinoru! I swear to god if you hurt her ill!

 

*He laughed softy patting her head*

 

Yoshinoru: youll what? become a monster? ahahahaa your nothing but a whelp and a girl like this could become a fine wench someday. I know id get rich off that pretty smile.. or maybe whats under the clothes.

 

*He reachled down her side but she yelped and pulled her head back hitting him in the nose and causing him to drop her to the ground. She growled pulling out a knife under the rope binds. Hisao looked to her with a small glare. She sighed and put away the blade shrugging to him*

 

Yoshinoru: you.. you foolish little b***h! you hurt my nose! I swear now that ill make you more than just a wench. Your gonna be in every last whorehouse in the district working!

 

*Hisao sighed and looked to him*

 

Hisao: you really dont know who your messing with. I bet you'd never be able to pin her down if she was out of her binds. She would kill you easily you know. Oni pigs like you dont really have what it takes to control women as good as... ugh!

 

*Yoshinoru kicked him in the stomach hard causing Hisao to groan and cough falling over to the side. Yuhiko inched closer to him and looked to him wimpering*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao! ooh.. I swear ill make you pay for this you fat cow!

 

*He growled*

 

Yoshinoru: the first thing im going to do is kill your boyfriend there you stupid w***e, and im going to make you watch. Then ill cut out that snake tounge of yours and throw it to the rats!

 

*He turned away moving to open a long case*

 

*Hisao stood up and looked to her. She nodded placing her back agains his and pulling out the knife she had slowly cutting the binds.*

 

*He turned around and looked to them smirking holding a long Nagata*

 

Yoshinoru: this is a real executioners blade! not like that puny piece of metal that Yuun has! This blades killed many people who stood in the Tengai's path. Each time I laughed ever since I was a kid and looked on as my father killed that w***e stepmother of mine. Its just perfect for a little rat like you. Stealing away my food from under my nose and trying to get my men to join your little school boy gang you call a yakuza!

 

*They both looked as he aimed the blade to Hisao's neck. He started to shiver and growled holding his neck just out of reach of the Nagata's tip.*

 

Hisao: y-you think you s-scare me? h-holding a blade to my neck like this? h-hah you dont know the meaning of real fear.. but I s-swear of He doesnt do it I-I will..

 

*He smirked*

 

Yoshinoru: look how puny you are now. Your like a cockroach struggling to survive slowly being crushed under my foot.

 

*Yuhiko shook her head*

 

Yuhiko: to hell with the plan Hisao! Hes going to kill you! Do something!

 

*Hisao looked into Yoshinoru's eyes smirking. She blinked and looked to Yoshinoru*

 

Yoshinoru: Stop! please! do whatever you want with me I dont care just dont hurt him! Im begging you please!

 

*Hisao growled still focusing on Yoshinoru*

 

Hisao: Yuhiko! I told you to stop talking! I know what im doing.

 

*Yoshinoru blinked looking into Hisao's eyes and growling*

 

Yoshinoru: That look. Ive seen that look before! thats the look of a man with guilt. A secret that youd rather keep to your grave then admit. Intresting. I almost want to torture you to spill it out. Hahahahaha! I think ive found a new executioner. Im sure you wont miss those eyes of yours boy I'll let you keep one as long as you keep them off me and on the chopping block!

 

*A voice came from far back*

 

???: YOSHINARU!

 

*He blinked looking over to see who it was along with Yuhiko. Hisao sighed and smiled*

 

Hisao: you couldnt have been more late..

 

*Yuun glared to Yoshinaru walking closer to him. Yoshinaru blinked looking to him and pulling back growling.*

 

Yoshinaru: impossible theres no way you beat all the Snake Brothers Gang! you should be dead! Why arnt you dead!

 

*He stared into Yoshinaru's eyes walking closer*

 

Yuun: Yoshinaru you gave me a life from the streets of sake and drunken idiots.. you gave me a life you said would be honorable. YOU yourself said you would live up to the honor code. Unlike you however I see somone who has shown more honor than you could put out from those stubby little legs of yours!

 

*He blinked looking to Yoshinaru's eyes and dropped his Nagata*

 

Yoshinaru: giving me the demons eye are you?! you ungrateful little maggot! you wretched filthy street worm! How dare you! I got you out of that hell hole and into this paradise!

 

*Yuun held his hand on his sword inching closer to him slowly in a defence stance*

 

Yuun: a paradise built by a man of greed is just a hell for all those who serve him and ive been averting my eyes due to my honor but now I see that your paradise is not a paradiese at all.. its a Hellhole!

 

*He wimpered falling over his chair*

 

Yoshinaru: g-get him! kill him! kill him Iraki! Kill the traitor!

 

*Iraki blinked looking as the men looked to him. Gale walked in behind him along with Chad, Honda Rai Ukyo and Karuo. Rai smiled and raised his phone. On the view could be seen the wherehouse that hid all the food.*

 

Rai: we found that little paradise spot youve been hiding from your men. We also found alot of stuff you took from them apparently. Looks like your little gang is only held together by a theiving fat hog.

 

*Iraki and the men looked to the phone and then to Yoshinaru*

 

Iraki: ive spent most of my life working for you in fear of the Executioner but it looks like the blade wants revenge for you chipping and rusting it with innocent blood and bone. Ive waited for this more than I can remember now and so has the rest of us here. I think I speack for my troops when I say, Yoshinaru go to hell.

 

*They moved out of the way as Yuun moved closer and walked behind everyone at the entrence. Yuun smiled moving closer to Yoshinaru. He panicked and moved to a corner yelping and shaking his head*

 

Yoshinaru: my paradise is not ended! I wont let you take it all away from me! I made you into what you are... *he pulled out a small concealed knife in his robe and rushed at Yuun* and I can take what you are away!!!!!!!!!!

 

*Yuun closed his eyes dodging the blade sliding to the side and quickly pulled out his blade doing a spin kick as he did knocking Yoshinaru over to the ground and impaling his heart with his sword.*

 

Yoshinaru: GWHAAAAHH!!!! no......no....blah.... traitor...

 

 *He raised his arm trying to hit Yuun but it quickly fell limp and dropped. His blood began to slide out on the floor as Yuun pulled out his blade wiping off the blood on Yoshinaru's robe then slid it back into its shaft turning away*

 

Yuun: Farewell Yoshinaru. I hope the real demons show you what hell is like.

 

*Hisao smiled and passed out falling limp still in the binds. Yuhiko yelped and looked to him.*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao?! Hisao? Hisao wake up! whats wrong with him!

 

*Yuun looked to him and walked over. He smiled and looked to her*

 

Yuun: apparently the excitement was a little too much for him. He simply passed out. I dont blame him though. It was his first time captive. He did well not to fear Yoshinaru as well.

 

*She blinked and looked to Yuun then back to Hisao cutting the ropes and grabbing him cutting his binds.*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao.. umm well he beleved in you.

 

*Yuun blinked*

 

Yuun: Hmm? what?

 

*Yuhiko looked to him*

 

Yuhiko: Hisao knew you would come and even if you did kill him he said that he'd forgive you for what you did. He said your honor is more higher than peoples lives but at the same time you can tell whose worthy of saving. He also said that if anything happened Rai would go to plan B.

 

*Rai smiled and pulled out a remote control*

 

Rai: thanks to my friends here mapping out the place, we could bring it all down and say it was a bonfire. Who would the cops beleve? no one thats who because they would all be dead. He had me get the remote ready but I doubt he was prepared for Yuhiko being trapped too.

 

*She looked to Rai and then to Hisao. She gasped looking to the spot he was sitting at. There was a small empty hole underneath the wooden floor board.*

 

Yuhiko: no way! Hisao you did think of it!

 

*Hisao started to sleep peacefully as she looked to him*

 

Yuhiko: a hidden escape route.. its only big enough for me too.. Hisao you jerk.. you didnt.. *sniff* you didnt.. I know you didnt expect to let me go did you.. *sniff*

 

*she started to tear up. Yuun closed his eyes and smiled*

 

Yuun: remarkable man yet he looks still much like a child in a way. He figured this all out with his group and planned back ups just in case it didnt work. He must have been up all night on this or at least stressing himself at the last moment.

 

*Rai walked over to them looking*

 

Rai: hes a crazy b*****d. Thats all ill say. This is the first ive met somone who knows how to use a yakuza. Well besides a few mature know it all gangs.

 

*Iraki blinked walking over with everyone else*

 

Iraki: he cut a hole through the floor below him and made sure that Yoshinaru wouldnt see it. Still whats more no one but that fat b*****d died as well. He could have killed us with that remote bomb plan but he instead did this..

 

*Yuun nodded*

 

Yuun: My mind is made up.

 

*Rai looked to him along with everyone else*

 

Rai: hmm?

 

*He smiled*

 

Yuun: I think I will test him and see if hes worthy of my talents. He may have used a bit of dirty tactics but his goal was still achieved. Not only that he made sure the truth was seen even putting his life on the line. This man knows what real courage and honor is, but I will see what his eyes say when he wakes up.

 

*Rai blinked looking to Hisao*

 

Rai: woah he did it. He got the respect of Yuun Saro the Executioner.

 

*Gale looked around hearing sirens in the distance*

 

Gale: listen we can talk later. How about we all go back to the temple. That includes you as well Yuun.

 

*He looked to her*


Yuun: very well. It is not wise to stay here any longer.

 

*Honda walked up beside Yuhiko and picked Hisao up carrying him on his shoulder. A small note fell from Hisao's pocket. Yuun looked to it and picked it up. It had his name in Kanji on it. He began to read it then blinked*

 

Yuun: well.. well.. He certainly is an intresting person. He left these last instructions.

 

*Yuun passed them to Rai as everyone gathered around*

 

*Rai began to read aloud*

 

Rai: Thank everyone for me please Yuun, and as a token of my friendship I give you the key to ending the nightmare. I want you to have the remote and choose your move. Hisao Nakama, Leader of the Shinsianshu.

 

*Rai blinked and looked*


Rai: wha wha whaaat?! Hisao what the hell are you saying?! but all the stuff he has.. and the stuff in the base..

 

*He sighed and handed the remote to Yuun*

 

Rai: god, hes such a b*****d.. well then thats the leaders order.

 

*Yuun looked to the remote*

 

Yuun: I am happy to have this. I know what must be done as well.

 

*Gale looked outside the base and then back to them*

 

Gale: we will take the route Karuo made nearby.

 

*Karuo nodded and lead the way out of the Base. Everyone followed behind leaving and not looking back.*

 

 

*Far from the base Yuun looked to it from the end of the district. He closed his eyes and pressed the button. A large explosion was heard with a huge cloud towering over the area that the base was. Yuun sighed closing his eyes and feeling the wind as the sun began to rise. He then turned to the gang and walked alongside them out of the district and towards the temple*

 

 



© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to see how it goes when Hisao wakes up and has to talk with Yuun. Haha. But they better get out of there with all of the police coming!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing