Chapter 3: Be amazed at my terrifyingness! Wait.. you dont know me?

Chapter 3: Be amazed at my terrifyingness! Wait.. you dont know me?

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Enter! the Demon of Words Asuganiju Hatuma

"

*Hisao shivered*

Hisao: this isnt a dream is it...?

*the aura cleared revealing a floating figure wrapped in dark tattered clothing and sitting on air looking to Hisao*

???: Hey.

*Hisao blinked and growled*

Hisao: hey?! is that all you can say? you scared me half to death!

*The figure laughed and floated right up to Hisao's face*

???: Your pretty brave for a human. To speak to a demon like that.

*he pulled away blinking*

Hisao: huh.. demon? you mean like evil demon? wait what are you. uuuah!

*The figure raised his hand lifting Hisao off the ground as he struggled. He grinned looking into Hisao's eyes. Hisao suddenly became numb and stopped moving*

???: yes... hmm I could use these eyes.. I see so much power in them.. your going to be very useful.. hmm.. alright ive decided!

*he dropped Hisao smiling and crossing his arms looking. Hisao shook his head and shook off the numb feeling*

Hisao: wh..what? decided what?

*he laughed and leaned towards Hisao grinning evilly*

???: your going to become my soul and flesh.

*Hisao yelped and looked confused*

Hisao: soul and flesh?...that sounds pretty creepy..

*the figure growled*

???: are you questioning my decision? 

*Hisao pulled back and shivered*

Hisao: ah! no no I will be the what you said..

*he snarled and grinned*

???: soul and flesh is what I said remember that.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: yes. soul and flesh I will remember!

*the figure smiled*

???: good good.. were going to get along perfectly.

*Hisao looked to him and turned away*

Hisao: umm... well

*the figure sighed*

???: what now? hmm?

*hisao looked to him*

Hisao: just who are you?...

*he blinked looking to Hisao and gasping*

???: ehh? you dont know who I am?! the Demon of Words the master of manipulation?

*hisao stood up and scratched his head*

Hisao: w..well its been a long time since a demon was even around.. everyone considers them to be extinct or not real anymore. I..In fact most of the world is believing in what they can see and technology and all.. the new generation..

*he formed a shadow around his body and placed his hand on his chin growling angrily. Hisao blinked and pulled away shivering*

???: the great demon Asuganiju Hatuma, not known in fear not known as a trickster... just considered a fairy tale. This is a tragedy!!!

*Hisao jumped up pulling away*

Hisao: ah wait.. its okay you dont need to get mad... think of this as an opportunity or something! you could use this to build up a reputation or or.. attack people or make a gang you know.. like those movies with the Yakuza.

*he blinked and looked to hisao*

???: hmm... you have a point... no one knows im alive.. and I dont sense any others.. my powers havent really all came back yet either.. maybe im the last one left.. if thats so.. hehehe..

*Hisao sighed and looked calmly*

Hisao: y..yeah so theres no one to stop you from getting everything you want because your a demon and theres no one else.. right?

*he laughed and pointed to Hisao*

???: your right.. but I wont be getting all I want.. you will.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: huh.. wh what? me? I cant even fight.. much less get anything I want...

*He smirked and moved right to Hisao's face*

???: dont think that way Hisao.. ive seen it in you.. I saw so much in those eyes.. the power to become the best.. the potential of a king.. those dark eyes of yours hold power beyond your thoughts.

*Hisao scratched his head embarrassed and pulling away from his stare*

Hisao: you.. you think so?.. me? no way..

*he moved to look Hisao face to face again*

???: remember the bullys today? how they hate you how they hurt you and make fun of you?

*Hisao looked down sadly*

Hisao: im..im used to being bullyed.. but wait how did you?

*he grinned*

???: you may not of noticed Hisao.. but I was the voice who guided you to stand up for yourself.

*Hisao pulled away*

Hisao: you got me in trouble.. I dont think I can go back there again...

*he pulled close holding onto Hisao's chin with his cold hand*

???: its been a long time but even I dont remember when it was wrong to defend yourself. The greatest people stood strong so many times ago and brave. You know you did nothing wrong.

*Hisao pulled away*

Hisao: well.. i know.. your right

*he smirked*

???: I want to help Hisao, I want to make it where no one can hurt you again and all I want in return is to stay with you my friend.

*Hisao looked to him*

Hisao: ..well as long as you dont get me killed.. I just want to be stong.

*the figure put out his hand smiling evily*

???: I will make it happen. just leave it to me.

*Hisao nodded and reached out to his hand but the figure pulled it away*

???: also..

*Hisao looked to him*

Hisao: also?

*he grinned*

???: swear to me no matter what, that you and I will be bound and fight to be strong.

*he held out his hand once more. Hisao nodded and placed his hand on the figures hand*

Hisao: I will follow through with my word the Nakama's words are.. absolute. Just as I was taught.

*Suddenly the figure dissapeared and a large tattoo formed on his hand up to his face. Hisao yelped looking to his hand*

Hisao:  what.. where did you go?

*a voice echoed in his head*

???: im here.. I just have to take this form to sustain my energy.. phew that tired me out..

*Hisao nodded slowly*

Hisao: but the tattoo.. is all the way up to my face.. this makes me look like im a gang member!

*he laughed*

???: your at least 19 years old right? in the past everyone had a tattoo at least to make them look tough. Besides.. you did just make a pact with a demon.

*Hisao yelped*

Hisao: but.. but you said..

*he yawned*

???: Hisao Hisao.. we can discuss all that tomorrow for now we should sleep.

*Hisao suddenly sighed and noticed it was dark. He walked back into the temple and laid  down on the floor getting drowsy*

Hisao: I still dont know your name..

*the figure yawned more*

???: its Asuganiju Hatuma.

*he nodded sleepily*

Hisao: thats too long.. do you mind if i call you.. Asuga..

Asuga: what?... are you mocking me??... your lucky im too tired to attack you.

*Hisao slowly closed his eyes*

Hisao: ...what have I gotten... myself into.. mother.. father.. protect me.


© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on March 15, 2011
Last Updated on March 15, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing