Chapter 5: The first step to making a group is..

Chapter 5: The first step to making a group is..

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon


*Hisao stammered and looked to her. She smiled blushing as he looked. He closed his eyes and sighed*

Hisao: I cant.. well I cant be your husband. I am only seventeen! plus your parents wouldnt accept it and I.. well theres alot to think about here!!

*she smiled*

Yuhiko: hmm? so what about your age. Many familys have arranged weddings you know besides its fine my parents are dead as well.

*Hisao stammered and growled angry at her*

Hisao: how can you so easily say it like that?! you said my parents are dead with a smile!

*she whimpered and pretended to fall over*

Yuhiko: Hisao my darling did I make you mad! im sorry! please let me make it up to you.. do what you please with he right here.

*Asuga still laughed as Hisao blushed and growled looking around. The students looked confused as they passed by them*

Hisao: sh-sshut up! stand up already your making a scene and why do you have to wear that at school anyhow? its practically a kimono dress! the dress code is..

*she stood up*

Yuhiko: but im not going to school today.. we have to go home.

*Hisao blinked confused*

Hisao: home?

Yuhiko: yes to our home. your home that is we must go home and celebrate our union.

*Hisao blushed more*

Hisao: I told you to get off that! there isnt any union!

*she smirked*

Yuhiko: then how about I tell everyone about the demon inside you.. and that lovely tattoo and your intentions as well.

*he blinked looking serious to her*

Hisao: huh?.. what do you mean wh what are you talking about? I have nothing im still me theres no tattoo.

*she rushed toward him*

Yuhiko: its right.. there!

*she raised his sleeve and reveled the tattoo. Hisao yelped and quickly pulled his sleeve back down hoping no one would notice and stood next to her speaking quietly*

Hisao: shh.. stop.. alright.. lets go home and ill talk..

*Asuga sighed speaking in Hisao's mind*

Asuga: thats scary blackmailed before you could even do anything. Bad luck kid.

*Hisao growled*

Hisao: you could have been more hidden you know!

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: huh?

*he looked to her smiling and scratching his head*

Hisao: oh nothing just thinking.. okay lets go home.

*He looked around and moved to walk out of the school yard as Yuhiko latched on to his arm. A voice came from behind him*

???: well well if it isnt mister kung fu guy! where ya going school is the other direction.

*He shuddered and turned around. Chad and Honda looked to him growling and smirking. He gasped and smiled a bit shaking. Yuhiko blinked looking to them. They noticed her and looked confused*

Chad: hey Yuhiko.. whats with that outfit? I thought you were Honda's girl.

*She hissed*

Yuhiko: what? who told you that?

*he pointed to Honda*

Chad: Honda did. The whole school guys stayed away from you because he said that.

*she growled and glared to Honda who was laughing softly*

Yuhiko: you mean the entire time ive been here youve been telling everyone im you girl?! whats more I bet it was you who beat up my guy friends!

*Chad pointed to himself*

Chad: well that was me.. but Honda told me to.

*she glared to him as he pulled away*

Yuhiko: you two... grr! I have a hard time finding a guy and getting one to stay with me because of you?!

*Honda stammered and smiled*

Honda: w wait Yuhiko! I mean it was just to protect you.

*she laughed sarcastically*

Yuhiko: you did a good job protecting me alright you took away every friend I had you big fat idiot!

*he rubbed his belly*

Honda: f-fat?! ...im only big boned.

*She laughed*

Yuhiko: keep dreaming Pillsbury dough boy.

*Chad growled pointing to Hisao*

Chad: still what are you doing with him? whats your relationship with her Nakama?

*Hisao blinked and waved his hands*

Hisao: huh no.. you got it all wrong were...

*Yuhiko smiled*

Yuhiko: were engaged to be married!

*The two blinked and gasped*

Chad: M... M..M..

Honda: M...MM..M..

Chad&Honda: MARRIED?!

*Hisao sighed*

Hisao: I really wish they would listen..

*Asuga laughed*

Asuga: this is so hilarious.. I wish I had some pop corn for your little soap opera.

*Hisao growled*

Hisao: its not a Soap Opera!

*They looked to him. He smiled and shuddered*

Hisao: no nothing hehe just thinking out loud.

*Honda growled stepping to Hisao face to face*

Honda: just what do you plan on doing to MY girl Nakama?

*Hisao shivered and gulped*

Hisoa: wh.. what? no I mean.. I didnt.

*Yuhiko growled pushing Hisao aside and going face to face with Honda*

Yuhiko: you still think im yours? do I have to punch you till you get it in your small ant sized brain that I wasnt yours in the first place.

*He pulled back and growled*

Honda: oh come on Yuhiko you know I dont hit women like him. Besides what do you see in such a scrawny bad of crap like him anyhow.

*Asuga growled*

Asuga: ive had enough.

*the tattoo on Hisao's arm receded and Hisao's eyes changed. He looked to Honda with a smirk*

Hisao: probably more than a chubby little b*****d who couldn't resist biting into a plastic sign that looked like a sandwich.

*Honda blinked and growled cracking his knuckles*

Honda: what the hell did you say punk? you want to get your a*s kicked again?

*Hisao grinned to him*

Hisao: what? I dont remember you kicking it the first time Big Neptune.

*Hisaos voice was in his head now. As if they changed positions.*

(Hisao: hey are you trying to fight? and what the heck is Big Neptune?)

*Asuga responded*

Asuga: just shut up. The first rule for starting a gang is getting respect right? so lets beat the crap out of them.

*Hisao stammered*

(Hisao: w wait a minute!)

*Honda and Chad rushed to attack him. Hisao simply dodged their punches and tripped up their legs making them fall on eachother.*

Hisao: you guys dont have a chance at winning. Go home and be a family man leave the fighting to real killers.

*Hisao sighed*

(Hisao: you still talk so plain! is that the best taunt you could really do Asuga?)

*Asuga growled*

Asuga: shut up! ive been in that stinky hut in your dojo for how long again? at least im talking crap.

*honda got up and growled*

Honda: what? you think you can really win? really? now your pissing me off.

*Hisao smirked and held out his hands taunting him*

Hisao: what have you got? huh?

*Honda pulled out a small gun. Hisao blinked*

Hisao: oh? whats that?

*Yuhiko yelped*

Yuhiko: H..HONDA!

*Chad stood up and smiled pulling out a blade as students started to scatter*

*Hisao screamed*

(Hisao: H.HONDA'S GOT A GUN DO SOMETHING DONT SIT THERE RUN!)

*Asuga smiled*

Asuga: shut up ive got a few things of my own you know. Besides when I have your body not even bullets can break your skin. Hello? demon of course.

*Honda smiled*

Honda: you scared Nakama? huh? what now? you fought strong yesterday now what?!

*Chad laughed*

*Yuhiko stood in front of Hisao*

Yuhiko: Honda no! Dont kill him whats with you!?

*he growled*

Honda: get out of the way Yuhiko!

*Hisao smirked and laughed loudly. Scaring Honda and Chad. Yuhiko looked to him*

Hisao: hahahaha ahahahaha this is so hillarious. Honda you have no idea who I am do you?

*he cocked the gun*

Honda: about to be dead thats who.

*Hisao smiled and smoke came from the ground below them hiding everyone in the smoke*

*Hisao stammered*

(Hisao: Asuga wh what are you..)

*Hisao quickly transformed into a version of Asuga in the smoke and rushed honda who couldnt see a thing smashing the gun into pieces and kicking honda out of the smoke. Next he glared to Chad who saw him. Chad was paralized in fear and dropped his knife running out of the smoke. Asuga reformed back to Hisao as the smoke cleared and sat next to Yuhiko who was on the ground scared closing her eyes*

*Honda groaned and passed out as Chad panicked. Hisao smiled still possesed by Asuga*

Hisao: told you that you know nothing. I am not just me anymore and all of you better remember that.

*Hisao glared to Chad*

Hisao: got that? and keep your mouth shut.. wait ... mhmmm yes that will work.

*Yuhiko looked to Hisao* Yuhiko: huh? whats wrong Hisao?

*He smiled* Hisao: Chad.. Honda.. I have a deal for you. You guys hate me so much.. try and kill me. until then your my slaves or henchmen whicever you choose. Welcome to Shinsianshu. The Yakuza Demons.

*Chad blinked* Chad: Yakuza...

*Yuhiko gasped*

Yuhiko: demons?

*He laughed*

Hisao: from this point on Chad, you and Honda work for my gang got that? your soldiers in the Shinsianshu.

*Chad scratched his head* Chad: hmm.. ive never been part of the Yakuza.. I mean ive wanted to but..

*hisao growled* Hisao: but what? this is a chance isnt it?

*Hisao raised his hand to Chad*

Chad: ...well.. you are strong and all..

*He smiled* Hisao: and youll get stronger with me.

*Chad smirked*

Chad: alright then.. I am glad to join you Aniki.

*He blinked*

Hisao: Aniki?

*he stood up and dusted off his clothes*

Chad: its basically what you call a Yakuza boss.

*Hisao scratched his head*

*Asuga laughed and transferred back as the tattoo formed on Hisao's arm again*

(Asuga: its all yours now. Dont mess it up or else.)

*Hisao sighed*

Hisao: I know...

*Chad smirked*

Chad: so what now?

*Hisao sighed*

Hisao: well.. lets just skip school right now.. I have to go home..

*Chad blinked and looked to Honda*

Chad: what about him?

*Hisao looked to him*

Hisao: lets just leave him. I'll tell him everything after he comes over which I bet he will.

*he nodded and walked beside Hisao*

Hisao: till then I have to get this straightened out.. so id be glad if you came.

*Chad smiled*

Chad: ive always wanted to see your place ya know.. im up for it.

*Hisao smiled softly*

Hisao: well then lets go.. hehe..

*Yuhiko growled*

Yuhiko: wait just a damn minute!

*Hisao shuddered and looked back to her*

Hisao: uum... Yu..Yuhiko?... wh what is it?

*she smiled and stood up*

Yuhiko: ...your really serious?.. about making this gang?...

*he turned to her sadly*

Hisao: w..well I guess so. Yes.

*She growled*

Yuhiko: ...then.. well.. I want to come with you!

*He blinked and looked to her*

Hisao: wh.. why?! no I cant let you its going to be dangerous!

*She teared up clenching her fist*

Yuhiko: n... dangerous?.. I know that already.. but.. a gang killed my family.. for not paying them taxes.. and I..

*He looked to her*

Hisao: what? but I thought you said they died fighting demons..

*she growled*

Yuhiko: it was a lie!.. its true.. my family are demon hunter priests.. but.. they were killed trying to protect me.. the gang came and ambushed us when we were walking home and.. and..

*hisao moved to Yuhiko and looked to her calmly*

Hisao: ..Yuhiko.. please dont cry.. come with me then.. ill need your help.. i really will. and we will find the gang.. the ones who did that to your parents.. I promise I will.

*Yuhiko gasped looking to him with tears in her eyes blushing*

Yuhiko: ....Hisao.. yes.. thank you..

*He smiled holding his hand out to her as she took it and walked with them*


(SKIP TO THE DOJO HOME)

*Yuhiko screamed*

Yuhiko: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hisao yelped as she yelled wandering around his house and looking at everything excited*

Yuhiko: your house!!!! its so amazing!~ oh oh look! its the scroll of Oni! oh wow your family has that?! ooh! look over there its Priests Sealing cards! their level ten types! wow they must have sealed mountain demons!

*Hisao scratched his head smiling as Chad looked around and Honda grumbled*

Chad: well this is a big place for just you.. seriously you have to clean it every day too?

*He blinked*

Hisao: its just kind of in my list of things to do.. Its fun when I get around to it.

*Honda laughed*

Honda: its fun? really I always think its a waste of time.

*Yuhiko growled rushing to honda with a glare*

Yuhiko: dont ever say that you lazy slouch! A clean house is a clean heart!

*he yelped as Hisao smiled laughing*

Hisao: w..well I dont think..

*she smiled looking around and twirling*

Yuhiko: think of it! a clean base for our gang the people would be all happy to know their leader cares so much about them to have it cleaned!

*Asuga finally appeared forming himself out of the tattoo*

Asuga: hold it girlie! the boss doesnt do anything but discipline the weaklings.

*She looked to him as Chad and Honda panicked screaming and holding onto eachother*

Chad&Honda: uuahhhhhh what the hell is that?! a demon?!

*Hisao smiled laughing softly*

Hisao: it.. its sort of a long story..

*Yuhiko smirked to him*

Yuhiko: so you finally appear demon! well do I have a surprise for you.. shes been waiting to meet you.

*Asuga blinked as Hisao looked confused*

Asuga: she?..

???: thats right Asuganiju Hatuma.

*light formed around Yuhiko as the room glowed. A form of a girl appeared her hair was voilet and mid short covering her eyes and her crimson eyes looked calmly to Asuga*

Asuga: what.. what in the hell... how?!

*She waved her hair out of her eyes and smiled*

???: I sealed myself after you. I didnt want to be alone dummy and plus I knew you'd be causing trouble in the future.

*Asuga growled*

Asuga: so.. you followed me..  Ihgi Hashinaba!

*Hisao gasped*

Hisao: whhaaaat?! thats Ihgi? the Demangel of the Wilted Flower?!!



© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Added on March 31, 2011
Last Updated on March 31, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing