Chapter 6: When your older youll understand.

Chapter 6: When your older youll understand.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Discovering about Yuhiko's other. The Mystery of the two lovers is revealed and the sprouting of the Shinshianshu yakuza!

"


*Asuga glared at Ighi*

Asuga: I wont let you ruin my plans Ighiasa! ive got big ideals for my little friend Hisao the last thing I need is a wilted flower!

*Hisao blinked as Ihgi looked to him sighing*

Ighi: I dont intend to do anything just guide you on the right path. Isnt that whats good for you?

*Asuga growled and clenched his fist*

Asuga: your acting like we are a married couple! I dont take orders from anyone and im the only demon needed here!

*She sighed and laughed*

Ighi: look at you Asuganiju your all blushed up and red you dont really mean that I can feel it.

*He groaned as Hisao just looked to the quarreling two*

Asuga: you uugh.. stop staring at my heart! Listen you can stay but you follow my rules!

*Ighi waved her hair out of her face and nodded* Ighi: ill follow your orders.. but remember the choices you make are your own and if I sense any danger for my friend here I will disobey it.

*Asuga sighed and grumbled dissapearing and forming a tattoo as Hisao smiled slightly*

Hisao: w-well... its nice to see you miss Ighiasa..

*She smiled and bowed*

Ighiasa: please just call me Ighi. Ive heard alot about you from Yuhiko, you seem like a kind spirit..

*Yuhiko blushed and growled*

Yuhiko: sh-shut up Ighi! your not supposed to tell him I talked about him!

*She smiled and closed her eyes*

Ighi: youve been through quite alot Hisao.. but to join with Asuga.. you must have been terribly wounded.. or afraid.. or even lonely.. you know hes the demon of manipulation..

*Hisao shivered and nodded*

Hisao: I.. I know that... but I cant well I cant back out of this now and.. well.. hes my friend..

*Ighi sighed and looked calmly to him*

Ighi: friends dont let others get hurt and be in suffering or tell them what to do.. hes making you make such a horrible life for yourself and..

*Hisao growled and shook his head*

Hisao: No! its not him! I chose this! you dont understand him anymore! I am his friend and he is mine.. I want this life not just for me but.. I want to be something instead of being picked on I want to save what I care for and I want.. I want to change the world!

*Honda and Chad looked to Hisao in awe as Yuhiko blushed smiling happily. Ighi closed her eyes and began to fade*

Ighi: ...I understand Hisao.. but its not going to be fun and games.. you must remember that.

*he sighed*

Hisao: well still... we have to get everything going right?...

*Chad sighed*

Chad: that was really scary.. I wonder just what did I join up for..

*Honda smirked*

Honda: are you backing out now Chad? I mean yeah im afraid but im also happy. you know what this means?

*Chad looked to Honda blinking*

Chad: that Hisao has a backbone even without the demon guy?

*Honda laughed*

Honda: that and now that their are two people with demons we can really be something!

*Hisao sighed*

Hisao: well.. id really wish I could do it on my own but.. I dont really know much about being a yakuza.

*Yuhiko smiled*

Yuhiko: dont worry! there might be books on how to do things or maybe we should ask a Yakuza themself.

*Honda blinked and waved his hands*

Honda: what? no way! no way we cant ask for help from anyone yet!

*Chad blinked*

Chad: what? why not I thought it was good idea.

*Honda growled*

Honda: dont you guys know anything? the first step is to get more members and get territory claim your territory first aniki!

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: claim my territory?

*Honda smirked*

Honda: this spot is our meeting grounds and our base of operations right now, but eventually it will expand far out if we do the right things. I should know my great grandfather was one of the Legendary Yakuza.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: Legendary.. Yakuza?

*Chad blinked*

Chad: what? you dont know? my great pop was one of them too. They were the yakuza back when the idea was fresh.

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: would either of you have any books about them and what they did first?

*the two looked away*

Honda: w-well...

Chad: see my grandpa told me about it all thats it.

*she grumbled and yelled at them*

Yuhiko: you two are absolutely freaking useless!

*They sighed. Hisao thought about it*

Hisao: hmm... well why not ask Asuga and Ihgi?

*she smiled hugging him making Hisao blush*

Yuhiko: thats a great idea! thats a yakuza for you!

*he smiled slightly*

Hisao: err well anyone could have thought of it..

*Chad sighed*

Chad: the demons again? its still pretty hard to wrap my head around this...

*Honda smiled*

Honda: How so? you saw them first hand remember? and dont you remember how the teach talked about warrior priestess and priest mumbo jumbo?

*Hisao and Yuhiko growled and looked to him*

Hisao&Yuhiko: its not mumbo jumbo!

*Honda waved his hands*

Honda: okay okay!

*Hisao smiled*

Hisao: its amazing to know that my familys history is taught in school..

*Yuhiko blushed and smiled*

Yuhiko: the wonderful tales of fighting Jirochi the Monkey demon.

*Chad blinked*

Chad: if it was important you would think they would have had a test over it though.

*they both sighed*

Yuhiko: well maybe their just forgetting who saved them from all those demons in the past.

*Hisao nodded*

Hisao: or the three headed serpent chicken Onogura.

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: you mean your family defeated a level 20 monster?

*he smiled*

Hisao: yep with just a few level 10 spell cards and beetle charms.

*the two went on to talk as Chad and Honda sighed*

Honda: hey Chad?

Chad: yeah bro?

Honda: ever get the feeling your being left out of a conversation?

Chad: well this time I think being left out is a good idea.

*Hisao shivered*

Hisao: hmm...? theres somone coming..

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: yeah.. wow.. wait theres a group of them!

*Asuga took shape and appeared*

Asuga: what the hell kind of feeling is this? feels like a really strong blood lust.

*Yuhiko glowed as Ighi appeared*

Ighi: I think they may be a rival gang.

*Hisao shuddered*

Hisao: a rival gang?! im not ready yet we havent even..

*Chad smiled*

Chad: their on our turf aniki we gotta fight them now.

*Honda stood up*

Honda: dont worry as long as they dont have demons like you two I can beat them down no sweat.

*Hisao blinked*

Hisao: hey hold on a secound!

*Yuhiko smiled*

Yuhiko: our first fight! im liking this alot! we can take them Hisao.

*Hisao shivered and waved his hands*

Hisao: but we havent even gotten to whose who in our group and theres only four of us!

*Honda pointed to the door*

Honda: too late their already knocking.

*a knock was heard at the door*

*Hisao gulped and moved to the door looking to them*

Hisao: well... all we can do is get ready..


© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing