November 23

November 23

A Chapter by Brittni

Campus has finally returned to normal. We were released from quarentine yesterday, much to everyones relief. To be honest, I didn't know the first thing I wanted to do was. My gut said I should go see Jonathan, but I had a feeling he was with his wife as it was now Thanksgiving break. So, instead of dwelling on it I decided to go to the library. As I walked through the crisp and chilly air of autumn I couldn't help but feel alive. In fact I even giggled slightly as my feet crunched the leaves underneath. After my brief trek across campus I arrived at the library. It was a newer part of the campus that they had added on, but during construction they had designed it to match the rest of the red bricked, gothic style buildings on campus. Inside however, it was filled with all sorts of cherry oak shelves layered with books as far as the eye could see.

 

I took a seat at the computer and began to mindlessly search little odds and ends online in the search. Finally, I logged into a Google search page and typed in the name "The Joker." Sure enough, over a million search results popped up, most of them were about the playing card, which looked more like a Jester then a Joker. I decided to revamp my search by adding "Gotham City" and yet again pages popped up, this time though it was more limited. I clicked on a link off-handedly and it took me to an article that was written about seven or eight years ago. The article talked about how he had actually blown up an elementary school that had for the most part been evacuated, with the exception of one class who police believed held the offspring of one of the Jokers enemies. I sat glued onto the edge of my seat clicking and reading about the many adventures of this Joker character. I was almost tempted to print out these stories and bring them to Jonathan to read and help to analyze his behavior, I decided against it as I made a few notes into my notebook, signed off, stood up and walked out.

 

I didn't realize how long I was in there until I came in and saw that it was practically pitch black out. I reached into my pocket and tightened my grip around my mace, For a while when I got it I thought I wouldn't really need it, but Jonathan convinced me otherwise. None the less I walked very rapidly back to my dorm, almost panting by the time I got to the door. I unlocked it and noticed that there were candles lit all over the apartment and playing in the background were very romantic rock ballads. I looked around and sure enough when I opened my bedroom door there were rose petals laying all over the blankets. I let out a gasp as I turned around and saw Jonathan wearing the black silk robe I had bought for him. I opened my mouth to protest but he put a finger to my lips and kissed me.

 

"You are going to relax and let me give you everything I can. I love you." He whispered as he picked me up in a bridal fashion, laid me down and began to snake around my body. Goosebumps rose on my skin as he rubbed his hand gently over my body. This time, unlike the ones before, there was no restraint. He made my body feel like putty in his hands. Finally I couldn't hold myself back as I rolled him onto his back and started to sing my passionate song to him. I couldn't hold it anymore as I threw my head back in a passionate yell as his hands ran over my body once more and our lips met. It was one sweet loving kiss. As I settled into his arms, he held me close, focusing on my hands as I looked into his eyes.

 

"I love you my darling." He whispered as we both let out a yawn as we both blew out the candles and fell asleep in each others arms once more.



© 2012 Brittni


Author's Note

Brittni
Not my best grammer, but I will eventually edit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Please keep writing I'm loving it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on February 20, 2012


Author

Brittni
Brittni

New Castle, PA



About
I'm 23 years old and I've always found the most comfort in my writing because I feel like everyday, you need a change. You feel a need to be someone different and writing is a chance to be someone els.. more..

Writing
No Surprise No Surprise

A Poem by Brittni


The First Week The First Week

A Chapter by Brittni