To Whom it May Concern

To Whom it May Concern

A Chapter by Brittni
"

Three years after Harleys dissappearence, her apartment was searched by GCPD. Her diary was found & turned over to Commissioner Jim Gordon. This was the last entry written, first page of her diary.

"

April 15, 2006

 

This is it. Closing in on me finally. After these last five years of helping Mr. J and it all comes down to this. In the back of my mind, even as I am scrambling to write this, I knew it would happen despite him reassuring me that I would never get caught by "Gothams Finest" or even the Batman. Then again I remember Mr. J stretching the truth or better yet, outright lying to cover his own skin. Doesn't matter, I love him still. I think this is the reason why I'm leaving. Still, who can say? I have to save myself from the Batman, but mostly from my former colleagues who looked up to me and now they see what will become of me. Former brilliant psycho-analist turned into deadly prankster. Certified nutso hopelessly in love with a murderous psychopathic clown. I have to do what I have to do. Mom, I'm sorry I have dissappointed you, but no matter what I knew you would never be proud of me for anything I have done. One small hope I have is, if you are reading this, is that you don't come and find me. Even the most pure souls can become corrupted.

 

 

Harleen Quinzel

Harley Quinn



© 2010 Brittni


Author's Note

Brittni
I apologize for some minor spelling and grammer, however this is meant to be a journal so things may be perfectly imperfect. Honesty is appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have been a comic fiend for about 25 years. I have read Batman's many incarnations from Morrison to Smith and the Widening Gyre and even poked a little Harley Quinn in a few newer Ivy and Catwoman books.
She's terribly underplayed. This awesome. A great way to almost follow her secrets with following the books.

I'm in

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this, but this is a great start.

Regards,

Matthew

Posted 13 Years Ago


i can feel the vibe from this. well written

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is really good. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2010
Last Updated on October 5, 2010


Author

Brittni
Brittni

New Castle, PA



About
I'm 23 years old and I've always found the most comfort in my writing because I feel like everyday, you need a change. You feel a need to be someone different and writing is a chance to be someone els.. more..

Writing
No Surprise No Surprise

A Poem by Brittni


The First Week The First Week

A Chapter by Brittni



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Stronger Stronger

A Poem by Brittni


Withered Withered

A Poem by Doreen