Some things people don't get about us gays

Some things people don't get about us gays

A Chapter by Dani The Unreviewed
"

or they get it wrong instead . part one.

"
Some say, that gays hate girls, while other smart asses think they fear them. Well, i don't know bout anyone else, but they're wrong about me. I'm just one of those, who is captivated by the undeniable cuteness of boys.
I love everyone who's nice to me, regardless of their gender.

Some say that being gay can be cured, but we wrongly choose to stay who we are. Well, since the world thinks of me as an illness, let me say, that even if it could be cured, I would never take it.

Some people think we act girly ...
Again, i don't know about anyone else, but I'm not.

Some say we put on women's clothes. I never did, and never will. By the way, there's a huge difference between people with problems bout their gender and those who are gay.

Some say... but i don't care.
I'm into cute boys, like the "normal" boys my age are into girls. So hard to understand?
That's all there is.


© 2016 Dani The Unreviewed


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's not hard to understand, they just don't think it's right. We're considered as the filth of society, but you know what? They can suck it. (Only, they should wash their mouth with soap, I don't need their infections...lol)

Very well written my cutie :D If anyone got a problem with us, they should either speak up, or get the f**k away. Thanks for putting it up :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A writer

8 Years Ago

You too :D Lol
A writer

8 Years Ago

Okay, we better stop it, before we get blocked... Lol
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

right...lol. Sorry mate, couldn't help it. lol :D



Reviews

This was really cool. I can feel the pain and struggle of the judgement of others. I'm not gay, but my race and gender have put me at ends with stereotypes and insults and this piece really brought up those past experiences. I can't wait to see where you go with this (It says chapter so I assume it's part of a bigger thing?)! I enjoyed reading this and really did like the style and diction you used.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Well, humanity is stupid, ignorant, and cruel sometimes.. their judgments are always stupid, let it .. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

and yes.. it's part of my dark writing collection.
JazmanianDevil

8 Years Ago

I feel you there. It's easier to understand someone when you've been through a similar situation, ma.. read more
I've always seen "gays" as a person. There isn't anything different about your physical or mental health that causes problems to the world. You are your own person, live the hell out of your life and enjoy it to the utmost possible limits!!

Keep being you, and keep writing great pieces.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

thank you very much. :) unfortunately, not everyone shares your viewpoint. but i don't care anymore.
Danny,

This poem is so true. Society and the people who work for it are so lame. And you can be gay and not wear womens clothing. BTW that is called a transvestite.. So there :P suck it society. I think as long as people are happy for who they are and they choose how they live then it is no problem to me. And it sure in the hell shouldn't be a problem for others. People are down right rude and should stick their nose some place else or we will stick something up your a*s!! hahahah

Anyways Baby bro keep up the hard work and don't let anybody put you and Andy down. if yall love one another and yall are happy that's all that should matter. If somebody has a problem you tell them to step off you bidness.. ok.. I love you and Andy both. I wish you 2 a long and happy life together!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tessa Danielle Guise

8 Years Ago

No I love you more!! you are my sweet everything!!! heheheheh
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Nah...i still love you more ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .. read more
Tessa Danielle Guise

8 Years Ago

Yea you wish!! hahaaha.. I love you so much more! you are a sweetheart though. but I still win.. tha.. read more
It's not hard to understand, they just don't think it's right. We're considered as the filth of society, but you know what? They can suck it. (Only, they should wash their mouth with soap, I don't need their infections...lol)

Very well written my cutie :D If anyone got a problem with us, they should either speak up, or get the f**k away. Thanks for putting it up :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A writer

8 Years Ago

You too :D Lol
A writer

8 Years Ago

Okay, we better stop it, before we get blocked... Lol
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

right...lol. Sorry mate, couldn't help it. lol :D
Proud of you for posting this. Society is no longer at dominated by the old generation.of course there are exceptions here and there. And it takes great courage to stand up to this transitioning society. You have mine and the support of your friends in this. Being proud of who you are,you have shown hope to more people from your community to stand up for themselves, for who they are, and what they believe in. So in a way you are quite an inspiration .
There is a general stereotype about the ppl from the lgbt community. They are discriminated against on the basis of this. But wat so many forget is that these ppl are also our brothers and sisters too. After all, are we all not humans? I would never treat anybody any differently , and I see all as equals ,worthy of the same respect and dignity that I have. I only wish others saw it the same way. I often dream of a world where everybody is treated the same, where there is love between all people ,a time of peace. But to achieve this all of us have to come together and move forward into the future as one.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

. thank you very much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

668 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2016

Dark poems


Author

Dani The Unreviewed
Dani The Unreviewed

Tankcsapda, Agyarország, Germany



About
Hello, I am Polarr. Your 12-year-old writer from the other standpoint of the world. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..