I'm a bad actress.

I'm a bad actress.

A Chapter by Sophie

Three


Ali


I sit sandwiched between Harry and Liam, because Harry pulled me down before I could sit next to Louis.

“Now Ali,” Liam starts in a mock fatherly voice, but Louis interrupts him, “Don't scare her away please!” He pleads. “No promises.” Harry winks. I never thought I'd see it, Larry Stylinson in action.

“So, Ali. Have you two been safe?” Harry says. My face turns beat red, think of a witty comeback, think of a witty comeback...

“Well, I don't know, when you get up I'll tell you if your bum is wet.” I say. The other boys mock him and Harry holds out his (huge!) hand. “Welcome, you've passed initiation.” Then he takes it, back spits in it, then holds it to Niall, who does the same, then Zayn, than Liam, but when he gets to Louis I say, “Oh, no need.” Niall laughs adorably and high fives me before I get my hand covered in spit. Then I spit and my hand is lost inside Harry's.

“Ew!” I cant sop myself from squealing at the stickiness that now coats my fingers and when Harry's not looking, I wipe it on the tale of his blazer. Liam nudges me, trying to contain his laughter. Louis gets up though and rescues me when Zayn manages to tell Harry through his laughing. Since there's room next to Louis, I sit on his lap and he bounces his knees, playing the “Let's go to London” game.

When we get to the concert hall I was at last night, some fans scream at them. They manage to huddle around me, hiding me non-suspiciously enough.

“So what did Maicee say?” Lou asks.

“Well, she's not a huge fan but she likes some songs, so she screamed and- hey, wait... you heard that?”

“That, or I'm psychic. He jokes.”

“God, Lou, please don't be psychic, you don't want to know what I think about you in my free time!” Harry jokes. That comment will be all over youtube by the morning if anyone heard it.

We get back stage and they do some interviews. I hear reporters ask a few times about me, but Lou simply says, “She's not ready for an interview at this time.” And they move on.

Then the concert starts, I watch from backstage as Lou smiles, stepping into the limelight, “Well hello to you too!” He says, replying to the screams. They do introductions, and then Twitter questions.

There are the usuals, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rap, headstands, American accents, and then: Louis, who's your new girlfriend?

Oh boy. Lou looks back stage, and gives me a questioning look, like, Do you wanna? I nod, and he does 'Stop the traffic and let the through' while I walk out. The fans cheer for the dance and... surprisingly, me. Suddenly I'm self conscious of my outfit choice.

I stick out like a sore thumb, the rest of the band is in black and white, while I'm in a spring green dress with a jean jacket. Then again, I'm also a girl, that might be part of the problem. I'll have to acquire a penis if I'm to do this again.

I can pick out a few boos, and one girl in the front is silent, her mouth hanging open, a girl who used to go to school with me. Carly. The most popular girl who hated my guts. I give a wave and a cheeky smile.

I've said cheeky and bum today. Oh no.

“This is my girlfriend.” Louis says into the mic, and then puts it in front of me.

“Hi!” I manage to say. “I'm Ali.”

“Wanna stay on stage for a bit?” Lou whispers in my ear, the crowd goes crazy. I nod, smiling, blinded by the flashes of cameras. Carly rips her poster, which once said, “Louis, marry me? I eat carrots!”

“Okay, next question...”Liam says, and it appears on the screen.

Together they read, “Ali, do you eat carrots ;)” I laugh and nod and Lou puts his arm around me, “That's my girl!” he says into the mic.

The next question, to my relief, is actually for them.

After the questions, they move on to solo performances. They pull squish together on the couch to give me room, we all breathe a sigh of relief when Zayn gets up to sing, and then Niall, and then Louis.

He sings his usual, Valerie. But when he gets to the part where he's supposed to say Valerie, he changes it to Ali, drawing it out sound it sounds like aalayyy. The crowd goes crazy.

“Why don't you come on over aalayyy...” He sings, and I grin happily. Then after Liam and Harry sing Torn (one of my personal favorites), I leave the stage, and sit in the chair. I hadn't realized my heart was pounding. I wonder if they could see my pulse through my skin.

When the concert is over there a few more interviews, just quick ones, which the boys aren't very enthusiastic about, yawning repeatedly from exhaustion. I'd dozed off in the chair when they were finally ready to go. When I felt strong arms sliding under my knees and back, all I did was position my arms so they weren't dangling unattractively and snuggled my head into the crook of his arm, trying to keep the smile off my face.

When we reach the limo, he leans down and whispers in my ear, “You're a really bad actress. But if your so tired, stay the night?” I nod and blink open my eyes. He sits down, still holding me, settling my head on his lap, I quickly fall asleep.


When we opened the bed last night and collapsed into it, we weren't even touching, but now he's spooning me, his arms wrapped around me tightly. I wake up to a chorus of 'aw's from Harry and Niall. I reach off the bed and throw a cushion from the couch at them.

“Another late sleeper, like you Harry!” Niall says.

“Yeah, but I don't even sleep til three.”

“Well we do, so shut up.” Lou grumbles, resting his chin on the top of my head, and tightening his arms, resulting in another mocking 'aw' from Niall.

“Don't make us break out the song, Lou, we're not afraid, and you're the one who thought of it.”

“I have that copywrited, you use it, I sue you.” Louis mumbles again.

“Eh, whatever, we're millionaires, remember?”

“Oh yeah. Now let us sleep.”

“I don't know, they woke me up. Guys, I'm sorry, I would get up with you, but, erm... I seem to be imprisoned.” I try to wriggle free of Louis' arms, but they just tighten more, a smile spreads on the half of his face I can see that's not smushed into the pillow.

“And your staying like that.” Lou says, not opening his eyes. Then Liam and Zayn come over, Liam hold the ice bucket from the freezer, and Zayn holds two tall glasses of water. The gesture for me to lean away, and they dump it on his face.

“I'M UP!” He screams in shock, leaping out of the bed. Huh, I thought when he went bed he was wearing something other than boxers. Then again, I was partially delirious. I had to sleep in my dress. The tool skirt is much less poofy and it's wrinkled, the strapless top slid down a bit and before emerging from the comforter, I fix it.

My hair must be a mess.

“Sorry, Haz, but I think we found hair curlier than yours.” Lou says.

“NOOO!” Harry playfully yells.

“Sorry.” I laugh.

“Jeez! Did anyone cook anything?” Lou asks, looking sadly at the empty fridge.

“Yeah, seven hours ago! And do you really think Niall would have left any scraps?” Zayn jokes.

“Oh shut it you.” Lou says playfully. “Wow, its cold in here? I wonder why?” He laughs, glaring at Liam and Zayn. “I'm taking a shower.”

“Come to think of it, I'm starved.” Niall says quietly. Harry, Liam, and Zayn look over at him bewildered. “Do you even know how much food you ate?” Harry asks, his voice squeaking with in-credulousness.

“Let's say I'm going through a growth spurt.” Niall defends himself. I laugh, walking into the mini kitchen.

“You're a leprechaun! You're not gonna grow!” Zayn argues. Niall looks fake hurt and sticks out his tongue.

Being Louis' girlfriend id going to be quite interesting.

I don't think I'll mind though.




© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please! I've watched enough videos to believe that this is how the boys really act, except I think Louis is an early riser..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I like the good conversation and the very good ending. A little abuse mean you like someone. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi Sophie,
You have a wicked sense of humor. Well done.
Regards Shawlyn

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel like this all came from a dream you had...and you did t want it to end after you woke up. So you wrote this haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I wake up in the morning expecting to have curly hair and live in my own apartment and be dating Lou.. read more
. I'll have to acquire a penis if I'm to do this again.

I laughed when I read that. great job, Sophie, keep it up

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fairytales Fairytales

A Poem by Sophie


RIP RIP

A Poem by afra