THE POWER OF ACCEPTANCE

THE POWER OF ACCEPTANCE

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 1: ACCEPTANCE OF CHRIST JESUS

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5: 17

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS

OLD CREATION
This is a life that is subject to sin, satan and self as a result of Adam's disobedience.
As God created Adam for relationship and assignment Adam disobeyed God when he ate the forbidden fruit which satan offered to Eve so him and his offspring of rebellion became old creation as a result of that.
The old creation is a life outside relationship with the Father because he or she has not made peace with the Father through the precious blood of Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
The old creation is a life that is outside the Lordship of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

NEW CREATION
A New Creation is a life who believed that Jesus Christ came and died on this earth for His sins. He believed that Jesus Christ took his place and punishment by this death. He also believed Jesus Christ rose and ascended to heaven for his or her justification and that He accepts Jesus as the Lord of his or her life.
The new creation is the one who accepts the Lordship of Christ Jesus over his or her life based on the understanding that Jesus gave His life by death on the cross to save him or her from sin, satan and self.
The New Creation is the person that the Father recreated in Christ Jesus through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
The New Creation can be said to be born again. This means that the word of God which He receives into his or her spirit about the birth, death, resurrection, ascension and elevation of Christ Jesus produces a new life in his or her spirit.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Niger in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
4. Please let us pray for our brother Goodluck Ihegbu that the God of all grace will give Him every grace and comfort He needs for a Purpose Driven Life as He celebrates His birthday today.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on June 6, 2018
Last Updated on June 6, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing