SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL, THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL, THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 4: ADOPTED AS A NEW CREATION

God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. Ephesians 1:5

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF ADOPTION
Adoption is the process through which a parent legally accepts a child or even an adult to be a member of his or her family.
To the New Creation Adoption simply means the Father said to him or her, "this day I have begotten you as my child.
The New Creation is adopted by the Father so he or she is not lonely, abandoned or forgotten.
It is a process of transfer of ownership. To the Father it means that we are now His children born not after flesh and blood but by the Incorruptible Seed of The Word.
It is God's way of moving a person from the earthly family into a heavenly family.
Adoption is a highly spiritual truth because the flesh cannot understand how the Father will adopt a person who killed His only begotten son. The beauty of this is that the Father now adopted many sons whom He will conform to the image of Christ Jesus.

PROCESS OF ADOPTION
It is God's way of ending identity crises. It is His process of bringing many sons into glory. Thus a Person who is now conceived by the Incorruptible Gospel that saved him or her is adopted in the family to be like Christ Jesus who is the WORD of GOD
When a person adopts(accepts) the birth, death, resurrection and accession of Christ Jesus to be his or reality then the Father adopts that person to live, love and work like His son who became the substitute for his or her sins.

IMPLICATION OF ADOPTION
1. It portrays God as a person of love who is interested in deep relationship with the redeemed.
2. It shows God's full ownership of His children.
3. It displays God's own mercy which overruled the sentence of sin on us, thus the repented sinner becomes the adopted Child of God whom the Scripture calls a NEW CREATION.
4. It is a means of bringing all the children of God into one big and happy family.
5. This means that we are not orphans but rather we have our Abbah Father.
We call Him Abbah Father because we are His children(the offspring of Christ's obeidence).
Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit North Korea in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on June 6, 2018
Last Updated on June 6, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing