INCLUSION AS A NEW CREATION

INCLUSION AS A NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 7: INCLUSION AS A NEW CREATION

For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance�"now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. Hebrews 9:15.

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF INCLUSION
This simply means to be included or added.
To the New Creation it means that we are included in a will. It shows that we are beneficiaries of a will. This also revealed that we are fully adopted in the family of God and we are accepted in the beloved.
He included us in the share of His glory by a Will. We can also join angels to serve Him because He willed His capacity for service to us.
Angels cannot preach the gospel but we can and angels can't rebuke the devil on earth but we can because the earth is our inheritance. The heaven upon heaven belongs to God but the earth has He given to the children of men. This is His Will.
We live in a better dispensation covered by a better promise that is sealed by the birth, death, burial, resurrection and accession of Christ Jesus.
This is the era of God on earth, God with us and God In US which He enforced by a greater will.

PROCESS OF INCLUSION
The New Testament is God's new and final will to us. God wrote this Will not just in books but in our hearts. It is signed, sealed and delivered by the blood of Jesus Christ. He has even written His ways in our conscience. He said I will write my new Laws in your heart. The New Creation is governed by the Law of Love. At New birth He shed abroad His love in our earth. By this love and grace that works by faith we can now do His will on earth.
This Will reveals our rights called the Believers Authority. We can't waste our precious inheritance based on ignorance or neglect. Let us say, "I am who God says I am, I have what He says I have and I can do what He says I can do".
We receive His Will when we receive His Word. His Word in us is our inheritance.
Everything Christ did on earth is for this will to be permanent. He died for our sins, we are even healed by His Stripes and He conquered the devil for us. His death made this truths a permanent reality for us.
We are not living under the Old Testament(Will) but in the New Testament(Will). Then Holy Spirit comes upon individuals and leaves after using them but now the Holy Spirit is living in us. It is His will

IMPLICATION OF INCLUSION
1. The Promises of God to you are part of the Irreversible Will that took care of your need.
2. The Will is a combination of Inspirations(promises) and instructions for your life.
"This sign shall follow them and in my name they shall cast out demons." It is God's will.
The sign that we follow the believer is a promise(inspiration) and casting out the devil in the name of Jesus is the instruction.
Let us not take the inspiration and leave the instruction because both are part of His Will for us.
3. This will is permanent.
God won't change His mind because a Will comes to force by the death of the Testator. Christ Jesus the maker of the Will is dead so we are meant to receive our inheritance in the will.
4. The Word of God is the Will of God.
God's will for your life is not hidden. It is written and revealed. Whatever God promises you in His word is His will for your life. Whatever God calls you is His will for your life.
4. Faith reads the Will, believes the Will and receives the inheritance.
Faith reads the Word of God to know the provisions God made for us in His will. Faith accepts this gifts in the will because if it is not accepted the gifts reverses back to God. Believers must believe or else they will not receive. To the person who believes they shall be a performance of things spoken of him or her. Faith then receives the promised inheritance.
So you must see yourself and the provisions made for you in the will of God. Meditate on scriptures for every area of your life, declare it over your life and you shall receive it.
Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Islamic Republic of Pakistan in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing