JUSTIFIED AS A NEW CREATION

JUSTIFIED AS A NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 3: JUSTIFIED AS A NEW CREATION

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF JUSTIFICATION
To be justified means to be declared right.
To the New Creation it means that he or she is standing right with God.
It means to be declared without sin or shameful past even before God.
It also means that at salvation you were not condemned rather you were commended to God and the word of His Grace which has the ability to give and preserve your inheritance amongst the sanctified.
This is what God pronounces on the person who accepted Christ Jesus as his or her personal Lord and Saviour. That person is the NEW CREATION in CHRIST JESUS.

PROCESS OF JUSTIFICATION
Justification is not a process of works but of grace. When a sinner hears the good news of Christ Jesus's birth, death, resurrection and accession which causes him or her to accept Christ Jesus as Lord and saviour the Father of Grace and Glory justifies that person.
By making the right decision of believing in the righteous Son of God the Father of Grace and Glory forgives the wrongs and sins of the sinner and makes that person righteous in His sight.
So by justification the Father converts a sinner into saint.
Justification is by faith so that the just(a person that is justified) shall live by faith.
Salvation is by faith so also is justification which is the gift of God that comes to us by faith.
Salvation proceeds from the King's Royal Pardon. When the King of kings pronounces NOT GUILTY on the NEW CREATION HE also pronounces that person JUSTIFIED.

IMPLICATION OF JUSTIFICATION
1. A person in Christ Jesus is a new Creation, old things including sins has passed away and all things are new.
2. This shows that the Father is a God of Love and Mercy who chooses to cleanse sinners of their past even as He gives them new life and future in Christ Jesus.
3. God does not keep a record of past sin of the one in Christ Jesus.
To be continued.
Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Northern Cyprus in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 6, 2018
Last Updated on June 6, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing