THE MINISTRY OF THE NEW CREATION

THE MINISTRY OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 19: THE MINISTRY OF THE NEW CREATION

All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation;
2 Corinthians 5:18

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION

The Ministry of Reconciliation is the ministry of Peace-making.
It is a service that is meant to reconcile people who were once enemies.
It can also mean, to bring people into a relationship or cause friendship to replace hostility.
To reconcile means to preach Peace to those at war or conflict.
After the Fall of Adam the nature of man was corrupted by sin and man became rebellious to God. See this in Romans 5:12 and 1 Corinthians 15: 21.
This means that the Fallen Man does not have capacity to befriend God. This caused Him to be hostile to God in his thoughts and it was demonstrated through his lifestyle. But when Jesus died according to Ephesians 2:17, He preached Peace to those who are far. He brought us who were far from a Covenant with the Father close to the Father through the blood that He shared on the Cross. That blood according to Luke 22:20, is the blood of the New Covenant. This ministry of the New Covenant produced the New Creation(people redeemed from sin, satan, flesh and world) that was described in 2 Corinthians 5:17.

IMPLICATION OF MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION

1. Jesus reconciled us back to the Father through His birth, death, resurrection, ascension and elevation and He also gave to us the capacity to be Ministers of Reconciliation.
He removed us from darkness and caused us to be light. Ephesians 5:8 revealed this. So let the light of God's love in us shine in the darkness of devil's captives. Let us shine His love where there is darkness. Love is light.
You already heard that there is a Call of God on your life. That Call is to reconcile men back to the Father by leading them to Christ Jesus. Jesus Christ gave us this mandate in Mark 16:15. The mandate came with a price but there is a prize attached to it. It will cost you your comfort but you will see signs and wonders around you. Mark 16:17-20 guaranteed this.
You can really do this. You can share how God saved you through Christ Jesus on your Facebook and Whatsapp. Then you encourage others to receive this forgiveness of sins and salvation from Christ Jesus. You can share images of the love of Christ on your Instagram. You can use short words to tweet about His love on Twitter.

2. The Ministry of Reconciliation is God's heartbeat.
If you truly love God then you will love those He love.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16.
God loves those living in this world and we are expected to love them.
1 John 4: 20 said: ...for if we don't love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?
Let us love the people we see around us. Let us show this love to them by preaching the good news of God's love.
Man is the heartbeat of God. The scripture shared how a loving Father lost His children to His enemy and what He did to bring them back to His love. The bible is a Love story. It is a book of relationships. Relationship(fellowship) with God is the major assignment of man.
Jesus came to earth, died on earth and resurrected out of Love. He even died outside the city gate just for the redemption of Man. Hebrews 13:12 described this. His death costed Him everything. Now what is it going to cost you to preach the love of Christ?
Just ask Him for the grace to preach the Message of Reconciliation.
I pray that you will be God's messenger of reconciliation and that you will bring people back to Him.
Go and reconcile sinners back to God.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

 PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Korea in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel
© 2018 Soulfood Devotional With Emone Emmanuel






© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on June 8, 2018
Last Updated on June 8, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing