THE WORSHIP OF THE NEW CREATION

THE WORSHIP OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 15: THE WORSHIP
OF THE NEW CREATION

Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said, "No, don't worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers and sisters who testify about their faith in Jesus. Worship only God. For the essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus." Revelation 19:10

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF WORSHIP
Worship is proclaimed and demonstrated love, honour and gratitude.
It is not just what will say or do with words but it is what we do with our lifestyle.
When the New Creation(the redeemed of God) comes in alignment with what the Father has done for him through Christ Jesus, that is an act of worship that will lead to a life of worship
The New Creation worships the Father through the Holy Spirit who reveals Christ Jesus the Truth to us. That is a major way He worships the Father in Spirit and In Truth.
We worship the Father, Son and Holy Spirit through thanksgiving, adoration and above all by conforming to God's purpose for our lives.

IMPLICATION OF THIS WORSHIP
1. The New Creation is recreated to worship by the Spirit of God.
The New Creation serves God by the Spirit. You can see this in Philipians 3:3.
He is not like those in the Old Testament that just have a ritual and timetable of worship. The New Creation is a living worship because He has been empowered by the Spirit of God to present His body as a living sacrifice(Romans 12:1).
The New Creation does just worship with physical offerings like the Old Testament priest but He can worship by offering His Life as a living Sacrifice. This is what Jesus the High Priest of our Profession did for us. He offered Himself as a Living Sacrifice, the Father accepted His Worship-offering which is Himself and sent to us a blessing of forgiveness of sin, salvation, healing, deliverance and His abundant life. So when His worship went up blessings came down to humanity and the earth.
It is worship to present yourself as a living sacrifice to God.
When we worship according to the Spirit there is an abundance of blessings that is poured forth. Love, faith and hope are part of these blessings. Healing, deliverance, wisdom, wealth and revelations are part of the harvest of a spirit filled worship.
The Worship of the New Creation is enabled and enhanced because he has the abiding presence of the Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Worship.
2. Worship is our lifestyle.
Worship is not just what we do when we come to church. It is more than what the Pastor or choir asked us to do. It is beyond lifting our holy hands in the sanctuary. Worship is an expression of gratitude even by lifestyle.
Worship is a mindset of dependency on God. Worship is gotten from the spirit through the revelation of the Love of the Father displayed through the Son and sealed by His Holy Spirit.
You can worship as you are walking, cooking, writing, talking and you can add other natural things that can be done with Worship.
You can present your talent as a living sacrifice to God and He will receive it from you as a gift.
When you do everything out of the Love of God it is simply worship.
3. Worship is prophecy.
When you are worshipping you are prophesying to your spirit, soul and body. You are also speaking to your environment, circumstances and challenges.
When I call Him faithful God in the place of worship I am declaring to myself and situations around me that the Lord will continue to keep His promise to me. When I call Him healer that means I am looking at Him as the one who healed my spirit, soul and body. I am also looking at Him as the one who will continue to heal me.
So He becomes to us in a more manifested way what we call Him. He will do to us what we say to Him that is according to His will.
4. Worship is done in Spirit and Truth.
God is a Spirit and those who will worship Him are led by the Spirit to worship according to the Truth of what the Father has accomplished through Christ Jesus.
As the Holy Spirit reveals the truth of our forgiveness of sins in Christ, the benefits of our redemption in Christ Jesus, the purpose of our justification and Christ Jesus who is the Hope of our glory we worship.
So the Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of True Worship supplies us with the revelations which is foundation of our true worship.
Outside the Holy Spirit the New Creation cannot have True Worship.
True worship is not complete until we appreciate, adore and celebrates the Truth(Christ Jesus) that makes us free.
It is an alignment of Spirit, soul and body. Let not your mouth be saying you are faithful while you don't trust God in your heart.
Worship is primarily a spiritual alignment and then a mental alignment. It is simply an alignment with the will of God for your life. You worship Him when you do what He asks you to do.
You worship Him when you serve Him with your time, talent and treasures.
So you are the True Worshipper who worships the Father in Spirit and in Truth and the Father will love you to continue to worship Him.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Poland in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel





© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing