Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
ELEVATED AS A NEW CREATION

ELEVATED AS A NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 6: ELEVATED AS A NEW CREATION

For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:6

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF ELEVATION
Elevation simply means to be promoted.
To the New Creation elevation simply means to be seated with Christ in the heavenly places.
It means that we died with Christ Jesus and we are resurrected with Him and now we are seated with Christ in the heavenly places.
This means that we are in higher places in Christ Jesus.
This also means that God has raised us up with Christ to a Higher life which is Zoe(the life and nature of God).

IMPLICATION OF ELEVATION
1. The new creation(the one who is saved and washed by the blood of Jesus Christ) has moved from death to life and that is indeed a great promotion.
2. The New Creation is not defeated but victorious in Christ Jesus.
3. The Spirit of the Redeemed of the Lord(New Creation) is in heaven where the Father has blessed us with all spiritual blessings.
4. The New Creation is from above and He overcomes all things based on his or her strategic position with God.
5. The New Creation is raised to be a worshipper.
The Father gave the new creation a place close to Him so that he or she will continually worship. So you can worship in your kitchen, toilet, car, class, room and church.
6. The New Creation is also raised to be intercessor.
Jesus lives forever more to make intercession for the redeemed so we that are seated with Christ should also pray to the Father through Him so that His will be done on earth through us. Let us ask Him to use us to save the lost, disciple souls and comfort the saints.
7. We are raised to legislate.
We re meant to bind(resist) on earth whatever that is not the will of God for mankind and we are to loose what the Father wants to release to His people.
So He granted us access to His presence so that we can enjoy Him and for us to pray effectively for others.
8. It simply confirms that we are born of God and as His children we are meant to live with Him.
May we continually draw inspiration and instruction from His presence.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Sultanate of Oman in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on June 6, 2018
Last Updated on June 6, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing