SOLIDIFICATION OF THE NEW CREATION

SOLIDIFICATION OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 10: THE SOLIDIFICATION OF THE NEW CREATION

Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Psalm 95:1.

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF SOLIDIFICATION
Solidification simply means to make solid; to be made into a hard mass.
To the believer it simply means to be made strong in Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is the Rock of our Salvation and He is the one that turns us into a rock suitable for His work on earth.

IMPLICATION OF SOLIDIFICATION
1. God works in us so that we can will and do His good works.
This is stated in Philipians 2:13.
We are the factory of God. The Spirit of God did not abandon us after we received salvation. He is still at work in us just to make us strong in the divine.
2. The resources for this Work of God is supplied through Purposeful Prayers, Conscious Study of God's Word and our Obedience to Him.
3. Except the Lord builds us the labourers builds in vain.
This will be found in Psalms 127:1.
1. It is not by power nor by might but my Spirit says the Lord.
This is contained in Zechariah 4:6
•We can't live for Him by our strength but we can live for Him through the supply of His strength in our spirit.
Ephesians 3:16 talks about this inward strength.
2. It is by grace so that no one will boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9 is our authority on this.
What began by Grace must be preserved by Grace. We are saved by Grace and we are expected to live by Grace.
Since we are not saved by works but by Grace through Faith so we must continue in Grace.
The Good news is that Grace can be multiplied through the knowledge of Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour.
The more you know Christ Jesus the more Grace is multiplied to you.
That is what Peter explained to us in 2 Peter 1:2.
4. We are to be strong in the strength of God.
He called us even when He knows how weak we are. However He will not love us to remain in our weakness without help. His Grace is sufficient for us and His strength will be seen in the areas we are weak. That is if we ask for His Help. Don't go through anything alone.
GET GOD INVOLVED.
Simply identify the weakness you have and ask God to replace them with His strength. He will work you through the process by His strength.
This means that He can replace our fear with His faith. He can give joy to the depressed. He can give a feeling of acceptance to the one who feels rejected. He can give wisdom to any who lacks it. He can give us beauty for Ashes and the oil of joy for the Spirit of mourning.
Isaiah 61:3 supplied us with this inspiration.
So let the weak say even now, "I am strong".
Joel 3:10 is our anchor scripture on this.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Panama in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: 09067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing