THE LIFE OF THE NEW CREATION

THE LIFE OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 13: THE LIFE
OF THE NEW CREATION

As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me. Ezekiel 2:2

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF LIFE
Life is what distinguishes the living from the dead.
It is what makes living things to live.
To the New Creation Christ Jesus is our LIFE.
He came that we might have life and have it more abundantly.

IMPLICATION OF THIS LIFE

1. We were recreated by God's word.
The Word of God is what creates a new heart in us. The heart that thirsts for God is created by the word of God.
Then(in the Old Testament) the human heart could not carry God in the inside, so God said in Ezekiel 36:26, "I will give them a new heart".
We are the Spiritual Israel(God's people that received the promised heart). This is the heart that can host God. In the Old Testament the Holy Spirit will use people and leave them for another. But now He is resident in the New Creation. He is the one that brought us into Christ Jesus.
The Scripture said, "if anyone is in Christ Jesus He is a new Creature".
You can see this in 2 Corinthians 5:17.
The Word was received with the Spirit and life was given.
What made that person new? The Word of God(Gospel) that he heard and received by the help of the Holy Spirit made him a new person.

2. We were resurrected by His Word.
The Old Man( the one that has not received Christ Jesus as His Lord and saviour) was dead in sin. Check this out in Ephesians 2:5. He was not dead by his will. God said to Adam, "the day you will eat of that tree you will die"(Genesis 2:17). His offspring became subject to spiritual death based on this. So anyone that was born into this world was spiritually dead. This is because through the disobedience of one person sin reigned in all(Romans 5:19). Any person on earth without Christ Jesus is dead in sin. He might be wilfully a moral person but he is a captive of sin and satan.
This dead person's self righteousness was like a filthy garment before God(Isaiah 64:6).
So when Jesus came He looked at dead men and said, "the thief came to kill, steal and destroy you. However I am here that you might have life and have it more abundantly".
See John 10:10 to enjoy more of this revelation.
Hallelujah! He did not came to make bad people good or good people better. He came to give Life. He came with Zoe(the life and nature of God). He came with the Everlasting Life. He gave this Life to us by His word.
So let us continue to feed on His word for that is the Life and Power of God.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Peru in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: 09067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing