THE DIRECTION OF THE NEW CREATION

THE DIRECTION OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 18: THE DIRECTION OF THE NEW CREATION

The Spirit told Philip, "Go to that chariot and stay near it. Acts 8:29

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF DIRECTION
Direction simply means to be directed.
It means to be led to somewhere or something.
It could as well mean to be given a clue as to what you should do.
To the New Creation direction simply means, the Leading of the Holy Spirit in alignment with the leadership of the Word of God.

IMPLICATION OF THE NEW CREATION'S DIRECTION

1. The Word of God is the map of the believer.
The Promises of God in His word are like World-map and the instruction in the word of God contains the accurate direction to it.
"You shall make your way prosperous". This verse in God's word reveals that there is a PROSPERITY ISLAND in God. The Word of God also reveals the International Passport and Visa's requirement. Look at it : This book of Commandments shall not disappear from your mouth but you shall meditate on it day and night is the requirement. Joshua 1:8.
There is a place called HEALTH ISLAND, the healing scriptures is the JET that will take you there. Look at Isaiah 53: 2: "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed".
That is a healing Aircraft that takes us to DIVINE HEALTH ISLAND. There are others just find it out.
There is a place in God where wishes will not take us to. Complain will not even lead us there. Running around people will not lead us inside it. Human vehicles will break on the way. But by Prayer and the Word will can be transported to the land flowing with Milk and Honey.
If only the New Creation will know God's word more than they know men of God they will just have GOOD SUCCESS. This is the God kind of Success. If they only know men of God that will point them to the Word of God they will fulfil God's purpose for their lives. We need Spiritual leaders who will lead us to God. Some believers know prophets more than they know scriptures. They put all their trust in prophecy. Prophecy is not bad but if it is not in alignment with the word of God it is bad. But 2 Peter 1: 19, said that the Word of God is the surer word of Prophecy.
God can never lead a believer outside His word. God can't lead you to sin because it is against His word.
God cannot even tempt you because the word say so. Look at it below.
When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone. James 1:13

2. The Holy Spirit will always lead us by the Word of God.
The Word of God is the totality of the Person and Principles of Christ. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ. He will not do of His own accord.
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13.
Where the Word of God is the Spirit of God is.
The Holy Spirit will continue to direct the believers to abide by the Word of God.

3. The believer is directed by Love.
Love will direct you to pray for your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours and leaders. Love will teach you how to relate with others.
When you are in situations when you don't know what to do just ask yourself what the Love of God will do.
The New Creation is led by DIVINE LOVE.
"Either way, Christ's love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life". 2 Corinthians 5:14.
So let us allow Him to direct by His Word, Spirit, Love and other channels approved by Him.
Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit State of Qatar in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel
© 2018 Soulfood Devotional With Emone Emmanuel




© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing