THE REVELATION OF THE NEW CREATION

THE REVELATION OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 9: THE REVELATION OF THE NEW CREATION

Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. Matthew 16: 17

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF REVELATION
Revelation simply means to be revealed.
It is the knowledge that the Father supplies to the spirit of the believer through His Holy Spirit.
It is an explanation of the spiritual truth which the Holy Spirit gives to our human Spirit.
To the New Creation Jesus Christ is our greatest revelation. "He (the Son) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation". Colosians 1:15.
Let's see further what the author of Hebrews said about Him. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word .After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven." Hebrews 1:3

IMPLICATION OF REVELATION
1. It is largely the work of the Holy Spirit.
Whatever you know about God which is in line with His Word is supplied by the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is the supplier of DIVINE INFORMATIONS which we call revelation.
Since the Holy Spirit is our teacher we cannot get any revelation outside Him.
Can you ask Him to explain spiritual truths to you.
2. It is partly the work of the Human Spirit.
"The spirit of man is the lamp of the LORD, searching all his innermost parts". Proverbs 20:27.
The Human Spirit is heaven's research centre. When you feed your spirit through prayer, study of God's word and the walk of Love, revelations will begin to drop to your spirit.
3. It is also the work of the Human mind.
Meditation comes from the mind. Meditation can mean to mind or mine something. This simply means to focus on something so that you can extract resources out of that thing.So when you meditate on God's word you will extract divine inspirations and instructions from His Word.
In meditation the Holy Spirit reveals the mind of God to our Human mind. This is one of the ways to enjoy the Mind of Christ. The Mind of Christ is the mind that knows the will of the Father. The Will of the Father is contained in the Word of God and we can discover it when we study and meditate on God's word.
The bible says, "set your minds on things above, not on earthly things". Colossians 3:2.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit State of Palestine in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: 09067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing