THE PROFESSION OF THE NEW CREATiON

THE PROFESSION OF THE NEW CREATiON

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 14: THE PROFESSION
OF THE NEW CREATION

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus. Hebrews 3:1.

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF PROFESSION
Profession is what you do for a living.
Profession is what you profess(confess).
The New Creation is a Speaking Spirit. He is created by Word, saved by Word, built by Word and useful to God as He declares God's word to Him in the place of fellowship and assignment.
To the New Creation Christ Jesus is both our Profession and the High Priest of our Profession.

IMPLICATION OF THIS PROFESSION

1. Christ Jesus is the Apostle of our profession.
The word Apostle simply means "pioneer, sent one, ambassador or architect".
Christ Jesus is the first person to have a speaking profession. The Father created the world with Him. The Almighty possessed Him of old before He created(Proverbs 8:22-31).
Now He is our High Priest who stands before the Father to make intercession for us. So part of His duty is to take the prayers that we make according to His Will(Word) to the Father and then to bring His answers to us. Every prayer we made according to His will and in His name is answered. So when we pray to the Father according to His word standing on the foundation of the birth, death, resurrection, ascension and elevation of Christ Jesus the Father hears us because we prayed in the name of Jesus Christ( on the account of what He did) and the Father will surely answer.
God is a speaking God. He created the World by His Word(Christ Jesus). He sustained everything in this world by the Word of His Power. See this in Hebrew 1:3.
After the Fall the of man, salvation came by God's prophecies(spoken word). In Genesis 3:15 God said that the Seed of the woman(Christ Jesus) will bruise the head of the serpent. All the Laws, Prophets and Psalms from beginning to the end prophesied about the coming Messiah.
God said it and that settles it and now we have Him.

2. God confessed His plans for your life because that is part of His Profession.
Before God saved you He announced to you by His word that He has forgiven you and that what you need is to accept His forgiveness of sin and salvation.
God announced His promises for your life in the scripture. He said in Jeremiah 29:11, "the plans I have for your life is for God and not evil to give you a future with an end". Jesus said in Matthew 28: 20, "surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age". The Father said In Deuteronomy 3:16, "I will not leave you nor forsake you". Then in Zechariah 2:8, He called you the apple of His eyes.
There are many scriptures to support this but I am just restricted by time and space.
You are the one He loves. He is bold to declare the plans He has for you based on love. No wonder if a man and a lady is in a lovely relationship the lady will say, " now what is the plans that you have for me". Love must have a plan. Love will not be ashamed to confess the good plans. It is evil that we are ashamed and afraid to confess openly. God has good plans for your life so He confessed it. The Speaking God spoke about you and you have to believe it. You have to return His words to Him and declare it to persons and situations around you.

3. God testified and you have to testify because that is also your profession.
Revelation 12: 11 declared, we overcame the enemies by the blood of the Lamb and by the words of our testimony".
The testimony that was referred to in the above scripture is the Testimony of the Lamb. The Testimony of the birth, death, resurrection, ascension and elevation of Christ Jesus is the testimony of the Father. You will overcome the enemy of your soul(the devil and his agents) by this testimony.
At the Cross Jesus testified, "it is finished". John 19:30 Contains this statement.
That is the testimony of the New Creation. He finished your sin, sickness, spiritual death, weakness of the flesh and ancestral curse on the cross. So it means that what is finished is no longer available. A finished food is gone dear. So also you don't have any of the above named things anymore. So when the devil comes to attack you with sin, sickness, fear of curse and other evil stand upon your authority in Christ Jesus and tell Him that it is finished. Jesus took all these things on the cross so it is no longer our possession. Thieves are those who took what does not belong to them and the New Creation is not a thief.
The scripture said in 1 John 5:10 that any who does not believe the Father's testimony of His son is calling God a liar.
Anyone who is magnifying your needs, problems, fear and challenges above the Finished works of our Lord Jesus Christ is lying to you. That person also or situations wants to make it look like God lied to you. So the devil is a liar and father of lies(John 8:44). You must not give him chance to lie to you. Once he is trying to lie to you tell him, "shut up and leave my presence you liar". That is a way to submit to God's word and resist the devil who will flee based on your revelation and declaration. James 4:7 asked us to resist the devil.
Let all men who don't believe in salvation, healing, deliverance and abundant life in Christ Jesus be liars but let God be true. Romans 3:4 said let God be true. Beloved please show that God is the TRUTHFUL and FAITHFUL ONE.
So testify. Tell the devil, sin, sickness and circumstances of the life that you have been redeemed.
Even Jesus testified about you in His church. Psalms 22:22 and Hebrews 2:12 contains this testimony.
Please do not shut up your mouth because just as God is a speaking God man is meant to be a SPEAKING BEING.
Our confession is our profession so preach the gospel and declare God's word over your life.
Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of the Philippines in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: 09067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing