THE AUTHORITY OF THE NEW CREATION

THE AUTHORITY OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 8: THE AUTHORITY OF A NEW CREATION

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF AUTHORITY
This is simply a bestowed legal right.
To the New Creation it means the boldness to relate with God in love and faith, to relate with others out of that love and faith and to rebuke the devil in Faith.
PROCESS OF AUTHORITY
The New Creation is not someone outside the Presence of God but someone inside God's Presence.
The New Creation carries God's Presence. He prays based on proximity(closeness to God). He sits close to God who hears what he says according to God's will.
When He Speaks to the Lord who lives in Him He is actually speaking to the Lord in heaven. This is because the believer is seated with Christ in the heavenly places.
So as the Lord is with the New Creation in the heart so is this New Creation (the one who is washed and saved by the blood of Jesus Christ) with the Lord in heaven.
Just know that because God is living with the New Creation on earth(where the New Creation resides physically) so also is the New Creation living with the Lord spiritually where He resides(heaven).
So in the New Birth the Lord comes to earth and took the New Creation to be with Him in heaven.
God is not far from the New Creation that is the foundation of the New Creation's authority.
The authority of the believer comes from fellowship. This is because the New Man(New Creation) knows whom He believes and He is persuaded that He is able to keep him. The believer knows God by closeness with God which is supplied by revelation that comes from faith.
Remember that knowledge produces authority. The scripture says that those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits(Daniel 11:32).

IMPLICATION OF THE AUTHORITY
1. He hears us when we pray according to His Will.
His word contains His Will So when we pray according to His Word He will hear us.
2. The Knowledge of Who you are and What you have in Christ Jesus is the Foundation of the New Creation's authority.
If you know that you are seated in heavenly places you will relate with God out of revelation.
3. The New Creation is a carrier of God's Presence.
He is not living under closed heaven because His Spirit is seated with Christ in heavenly places(Ephesians 2:6-7). So the believer whose Spirit is in heaven draws spiritual blessing with which he or she is blessed with to the earth realm(Ephesians 1:3).
4. When the believer prays according to the will of God that persons draws his or her spiritual blessing in heavenly places to the earth realm.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Palau in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: 09067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing