THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A NEW CREATION

THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 2: THE PROCESS THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE A NEW CREATION

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 1 Peter 1:23

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A NEW CREATION
The New Creation must believe in what Jesus Christ did for him or her on the Cross. He or she must believe that Christ suffered and died for his or her sins and that He lives forever more even to pray for those who who will come to the Father through Him. Then this people will accept Him as his or her personal Lord and Saviour based on this and the Scriptures called him or her a New Creation.
The New Creation believed that Jesus Christ took the punishment of his or her sins and that He is now the SAVIOUR and LORD of his or her life.
The New Creation is the person whose sins are washed away by the blood of Jesus Christ because he or she believes and accepts Him as his or her personal LORD and SAVIOUR.
The New Creation is the one who gets the New Heart that the Lord promised to His People. This heart is governed by Love which moves a person from death to life.

WHAT HAPPEN AT NEW BIRTH
If the gospel which is the good news of the birth, death, resurrection and ascension of Christ Jesus was preached to you and If you believe it by the Holy Spirit then the Holy Spirit will bring you into the life of Christ. This is called NEW BIRTH, you the product of that NEW BIRTH is called a NEW CREATION.
The Scriptures calls a person that the Holy Spirit gets born again a NEW CREATION.
The New Creation is born of the incorruptible word of God which he or she receives at salvation. That word gives birth to a new person by the work of the Holy Spirit who recreates his or her human spirit.
The New Creation is the one whose Spirit the Lord saved from the power of satan, sin and self.
New Creation is firstly a spiritual thing. It means that the Spirit of the convert at salvation is now born again.
The Spirit and the Word translates a person from the Kingdom of Darkness to the Kingdom of Light and that person who is moved from darkness to light is called a New Creation.
So the new Creation is born of the WORD and SPIRIT according to the will of the FATHER.
We will continue later.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Niue in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on June 6, 2018
Last Updated on June 6, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing