THE EXPECTATION OF THE NEW CREATION

THE EXPECTATION OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 11: THE EXPECTATION OF THE NEW CREATION

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.
Philipans 3:10

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF EXPECTATION
Expectation is simply to expect something. It also means to desire something.
It is simply what you desire to see, know or have.
To the New Creation Christ Jesus is our expectation.
We want to see more of Him in our hearts, in His Words and in the place of fellowship.

IMPLICATION OF EXPECTATION
1. The Lord reveals Himself to seekers.
"Those who seek Him early shall find Him. Proverbs 8:7.
He is everywhere. He is the omniscient God who created all things. He is the one who fills all things by the Word of His Power. That is what the Scriptures said in Ephesians 1:23.
However He cannot be found by everyone. He reveals Himself more to seekers.
2. It is only those who are thirsty that shall be satisfied.
On the last day of the Feast Jesus Cried if any is thirsty let him come. John 7: 37 recorded this invitation.
He promised to pour water on thirsty grounds. That is how the Wildness will become a fruitful place.
Your career, business, ministry, academics and relationships can blossom for God. It can be more fruitful. Your life can flourish the more if only you can receive more of the outpouring of God.
Don't stop where you are, so THIRST for more of God.
Read Isaiah 44:4-5 and Isaiah 32:15 to confirm this.
Sinach showed us how to thirst in her song.
"I want more of you, I want more of you Jesus, the more I know you, the more I want to know you... Jesus more of you".
That is what she said in her song.
This should be the heart-cry of every new Creation! Let us say, "Jesus we want more of you".
Grace and peace can be multiplied through the knowledge of Christ Jesus. See it in 2 Peter 1:2.
I pray that we will have more Grace.
Yes! Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media might be looking for your attention. You might have new Soap Opera to watch or Television Series to follow. Your job might be so demanding and you might have much academic load as a student. Your relationship is also trying to get the best of your attention even as your business demands much attention. The Lord knows about all these things but He will only release Himself to seekers. You can still create time for Him. You are not the most busy in the world. He is busier than you but He creates time for you.
Seekers are those who create Some time in the day and night to listen to Him. Seekers are those who are not too busy for God. Seekers are the lovers of God. Seekers are those who expects to find more of Him in their hearts and His words. The truth is that this seekers shall be satisfied. The Father Himself is a Seeker. He is seeking those Who will worship Him in truth and Spirit.
John 4:23 showed the Father as a seeker.
All of God's worshippers are seekers. He is not far from the New Creation because He lives in heaven and He lives in our heart! He has brought down heaven to your heart. So you are living in heaven on earth.
Seek Him. Seek first His kingdom and righteousness and He will add other things to you.
Matthew 6:33 contains this Kingdom Principle.
So Seek and you shall find.
Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Independent State of Papua New Guinea in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: 09067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing