THE MINISTRY OF DISCIPLESHIP OF THE NEW CREATION

THE MINISTRY OF DISCIPLESHIP OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 20: THE MINISTRY OF DISCIPLESHIP OF THE NEW CREATION

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF MINISTRY OF DISCIPLESHIP
Disciples means students and ministry means service so ministry of discipleship is the service you render to raise students.
It means teaching people in the Doctrines of Christ Jesus so that they can grow in Christ Jesus.
To the New Creation this is a call to raise followers and students for our Lord Jesus Christ.

IMPLICATION OF MINISTRY OF DISCIPLESHIP

1. We are commanded to make disciples.
This simply means we are asked to teach and raise students for God. The New Creation who wins souls is a teacher and the souls he won to the Lord are his students.
"Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever". Daniel 12:3.
Some people might ask the following questions. "How can you submit that God asked me to make disciples. Don't you know that I am just an employee in our organisation, others will say I am just an entrepreneur running my business and the other will say I am just a student reading my books to graduate with good grades". Even some might say but I am a minister and discipleship is not my ministry.
You are equipped of the Lord to teach others His ways.
As an employee during your spare time or break time you can share the Word of God to fellow employee. Students can teach fellow students about the person and principles of God. Entrepreneur can mentor fellow entrepreneurs with the Love of God and then teach them the Principles of Christ. Business people can witness to customers after business transaction. According to 2 Timothy 2:2 every minister must raise faithful people that they will commit the Work of God to.
This is easy to do with technology. Your Whatsapp status can teach step by step principles on how to live for God. You can arrange your tweets to establish many in the way of righteousness. Facebook gives you an opportunity for long posts why don't you maximise it to your kingdom advantage. Your Instagram images can disciple others for Jesus.
Even as you excel in what you do many will come to ask you the secret. Don't just teach them the Laws of Success but also teach them the Ways of God and His person.
"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven". Matthew 5:16.
2. You can easily reach your kind.
Lawyers reach fellow lawyers with ease, doctors easily connect to fellow doctors and engineers will always keep in touch with other engineers. Entrepreneurs knows what it means to start a business and because of this they easily connect with each other. So it is easier for professionals to reach fellow professionals. Employees can easily reach fellow employees in their place of work.
Students love to share knowledge and experience with fellow students so they can easily connect. Even ministers love to share ministry progress and challenges with other ministers and that is how they connect.
So because you can reach your kind God expects you to bring His love to them and help them to grow in His ways.
So you are expected to represent God in your world.

3. If you are not discipled you won't disciple others.
"For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat". Hebrew 5:12.
This people of God in the above named scripture were expected of God and their spiritual leaders to be teachers. But they were still looking for people to teach them the Foundations of the Doctrine of Christ.
Why we don't disciple people for God could be because we did not allow Him to disciple us. He disciples us through His servants, Word and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Bad students will not make good teachers. According to 1 Corinthians 11:23 we are expected to give to others what we received from God.
Allow God to continue to disciple you and permit Him to use you to disciple others.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

 PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of the Congo in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Please listen and download this song from one of us.
http://gospogroove.com/hossanah-anthem-blessed-amiolemen/
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel
© 2018 Soulfood Devotional With Emone Emmanuel






© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on June 9, 2018
Last Updated on June 9, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing