THE MEDITATION OF THE NEW CREATION

THE MEDITATION OF THE NEW CREATION

A Chapter by Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

SOULFOOD DEVOTIONAL
WRITER: EMONE EMMANUEL
EPISODE 12: THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE NEW CREATION
DAY 12: THE MEDITATION
OF THE NEW CREATION

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14.

Highest Praise to our Father of Life and Jesus Christ our life.

DEFINITION OF MEDITATION
Meditation simply means to think about something or someone.
It also means to focus on a knowledge so that you can extract resources from it.
To the New Creation it simply means the process of drawing inspiration and instruction from God's word who is a person(Christ Jesus our Lord and saviour).

IMPLICATION OF MEDITATION

1. The entrance of the Word will give you light(inspiration and instruction) and understanding.
Don't just hear or read the Word of God but you need to allow it to penetrate.
It is the entrance of the Word that gives understanding to the simple. Psalms 119:130 is our authority on this.
Don't read the Word of God while you are chatting or watching movies or while you are doing something that might distract you. You need to give it time and attention to get the maximum inspiration, instruction and life from the Word. You might even need to off your phone and data connection so that calls or chats will not distract you. Walk away from your TV or Radio to give maximum attention to the Word.
Study and think on the Word of God. Jesus admonished us in John 5:39 to search the scriptures for there is life in them. This is because all the Scriptures points to one person Christ Jesus who is our Eternal Life. Jesus said in John 6:63, "the words I speak to you are SPIRIT and LIFE".
The word is a person so the Person of God enters you through His word.
You can even go to a quiet place to learn the Word of God or study it in the quiet hour of the day. The Psalmist in Psalm 63:1 said, "early in the day will I seek you".
Don't just seek Him only when you have troubles. You can seek Him early in the day and early in life. Seeking Him early can also mean to seek Him before you encounter challenges. It can also mean to seek Him before you make your daily decisions.
Arise early to ask Him His plans for your day. Ask of Him the divine plan for your business, career, ministry, relationship, academics and knowledge quest.
He said in Jeremiah 33:3, "ask of me and I will show you great and mighty things that you know not".
You need to ask questions and get answers.
What is it that you don't know about the Doctrines of Christ and Principles of God? Why don't you ask the Holy Spirit to teach you by His Word. Ask the Holy Spirit to tell you what you don't know about your career, business, ministry, relationship, academic and knowledge quest. He will surely lead you to the Father's Will for your career, business, ministry, relationship, academic and knowledge quest.
Don't live as if you don't need divine knowledge. He the fountain of knowledge is our wisdom. 1 Corinthians 1:30 said, " you are in Christ Jesus who has been made to us Wisdom from God." So ask Him questions and directions for your life.
The good News is that Christ Jesus who is the Wisdom of God is also our Word of God. This is the first statement in John 1:1
Why don't you ask Him to order your steps in His word. David also made this prayer in Psalm 119:133.
He can order the steps you take in your fellowship with Him, business, career, ministry, relations, academic or knowledge quest by His Word and Spirit. He can also order your Walk of Faith and Love by His Word.

2. This will cause the Word of God which is sharper than two edged sword to penetrate your soul and spirit.
That is the surgical process of the word. It needs to pierce through your bones and marrows. It will penetrate what things and persons cannot penetrate. It will break hard shells(dominant thought patterns, vain ideologies, self righteousness and self reliance). See this in Hebrew 4: 12.
This is the process that the word uses to be flesh(something visible and tangible).It must rub off on what is inside of you. It is dividing through spirit and soul. It is actually cutting out ignorance, unbelief, fear, bitterness, anger, jealousy, internal weakness and uncertainty.
The Word will always cut us open to implant the will of God in us. The Word removes what is not of God and it places what is of God In us. Whatever that is not planted by the Father He uproots by His Word through His Spirit.
This is why you must meditate on God's word.

3. The Lord will then sanctify you with His truth for His word is truth.
There is the sanctification process of the word. As you take it in, it will continue to sanctify you with or without your knowledge. It is a cleanser. The Word is the cleansing water of God. The Father makes us holy, clean and washed by the cleansing of His word. Check this out in Ephesians 5:26.
Jesus said, "sanctify them with your truth your word is truth". You can find this word in John 17:17.
The Psalmist said the other time, "your word have I hidden in my heart so that I will not sin against you". That is what he said in Psalm 119:11.
Let us meditate on the word of God to receive Life, sanctification, inspirations and instructions from Him.

Let us celebrate the Father for the gift of His Purpose Driven Son. Let us ask for the grace to draw closer to the son. Ask the Holy Spirit to conform you to image of Christ Jesus.
I pray that God will use you to transform lives positively in your family, workplace, community, country, continent and the world at large. I also pray that God will draw you and those in your circle of influence closer to Himself.
Let us celebrate the Holy Spirit for He Inspired the writing of the Scriptures and Soulfood Devotional.

PRAYER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
1. Pray that your country will have faith in God.
2. Ask God to visit Republic of Paraguay in a mighty way.
3. Plead with the Lord of Harvest to send labourers into the harvest field of your country so that more souls will be won for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
SHARE/CONNECT ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
FACEBOOK: EMONE EMMANUEL
WHATSAPP: +234 9067495202
INSTAGRAM: emoneemmanuel


© 2018 Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on June 7, 2018
Last Updated on June 7, 2018


Author

Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel
Soulfood Today With Emone Emmanuel

Nigeria



About
Soulfood Inspirational with Emone Emmanuel contains Soulfood Devotional, Soulfood Juice, Soul Stories and Soul Diary. This is a daily inspirational resource for your inspirational lifestyle. It contai.. more..

Writing