November 4 to 10, 2019 (AFCON 2020 Qualifiers) Global Futbol Matches

November 4 to 10, 2019 (AFCON 2020 Qualifiers) Global Futbol Matches

A Chapter by Steve Clark
"

The following article provides an oversight for matches and tournaments taking place in 2019.

"

November 4 to 10, 2019 (AFCON 2020 Qualifiers)

The African Cup of Nations Qualifiers concluded this week.

 

Nigeria faced eSwatini in their final match and were the favourites to win. eSwatini needed a victory to have any hope of qualifying for next year’s tournament. However, Oghenekaro Etebo had other ideas, scoring in the fifth minute. The rest of the half was dull as Nigeria only managed one other shot for goal, even though they had the four attacking-minded players as they had in the previous match. That changed straight after the break as Idion Ighalo scored from a corner. Samuel Chukwueze then joined his colleague in scoring twice in two games as he ran in front of Ighalo and beat him to the header, scoring Nigeria’s third. Substitute Moses Simon then capped off a beautiful campaign and a quality position when they meet the rest of Africa’s elite in June.

 

Attention turned to the result in the other Group A match between the Sudan and the Congo. The match looked like going the way of a draw after the Congolese players went on the attack early. Steely defence was needed by the Sudanese to keep the visitors at bay. Finally, in the second half, Sudan gained control in the midfield and worked towards scoring. That came via substitute Magdi Abdellatif with a choice header from a corner. The Congo did attack with intent late in the match, but Sudan held on as they realised, they would grace second place, and a place in the tournament next year, pending results in other groups.

 

Meanwhile, eSwatini and the Congo will look forward to the World Cup Qualifiers, where eSwatini tackle Tanzania next,  and the Congo fly to Tunisia to hope for a draw in that match.

 

 

AFCON Q Group A

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Nigeria

6

4

1

1

13

+11

2

Sudan

6

3

1

2

10

-2

3

eSwatini

6

2

1

3

7

-4

4

Congo

6

1

1

4

4

-5

 

With a spot essentially guaranteed from Group B, Algeria played hosts to Malawi. The visitors, buoyed by their thrashing of Tanzania a fortnight before, kept the Algerians away from their goal. Finally, Islam Slimani was helped by Baghdad Bounedjah to score in the second half, as the ball slid across the face of goal right to Slimani and he easily pocketed his second goal in two games. Sofiane Feghouli then pounced on a goalkeeping parry to make it two-nil, but not before Richard Mbulu and Gerald Phiri Jr both had chances to score. In the end, the two-goal buffer was enough for Algeria to claim top spot and a place in Egypt in June.

 

As for Benin, they played hosts to Tanzania in the battle for second place and also a place in the 24-team tournament. Stéphane Sessègnon resurrected himself after the missed penalty against Algeria and scored with his head in the eighteenth minute. However, Benin were unable to score another, hitting the woodwork twice, while Tanzania managed to hold up play in the midfield to deny any true build up play. Still, the solitary goal was enough for the win, with a high likelihood Benin would progress with their eleven points.

 

Meanwhile, Tanzania will look forward to World Cup Qualifiers, facing eSwatini next. Malawi have an away match against the Comoros.

 

 

AFCON Q Group B

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Algeria

6

4

1

1

13

+8

2

Benin

6

3

2

1

11

+4

3

Tanzania

6

1

2

3

5

-4

4

Malawi

6

1

1

4

4

-8

 

Angola faced Gabon in the final Match Day to secure first place in Group C, with a loss cancelling their qualification. An attacking half ensued, with Angola having the majority of possession, but neither side able to gift their strikers with precise through balls. Finally, right as halftime approached, Angolan Djalma ran onto a wide ball and snagged the lead for the hosts. Geraldo followed suit straight after the break with a long-range shot with his right boot back across goal and into the net. From there, Angola knew their claim on first place was secured, even with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s additional-time goal bringing the score to two-one. In the end, Gabon will rue their early losses in the Qualifiers as they bowed out of contention.

 

Burkina Faso knew a win over Liberia would secure their place in Egypt in June, regardless of the other result in the group. Jonathan Pitriopa scored in the sixth minute as the hosts attacked the left side of the Liberian defence where Gasimu Kouyateh returned for the visitors after his suspension. However, no other goal could be found for Burkina Faso as the Liberians ensured their shots were taken from outside the box. In the end, Burkina Faso were content with their single goal, and will grace the AFCON with their presence.

 

Meanwhile, Gabon must bounce back in the World Cup Qualifiers next year, as next week they have a bye to provide time to qualify for the Physico Championships against Costa Rica. Similarly, Liberia also has a chance to progress in their playoff against Ecuador.

 

 

AFCON Q Group C

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Angola

6

4

1

1

13

+3

2

Burkina Faso

6

4

0

2

12

+7

3

Gabon

6

2

1

3

7

-1

4

Liberia

6

0

2

4

2

-9

 

The Gambia needed a win over Ethiopia by a significant margin to qualify from Group D. Two first-half goals set that up via Musa Barrow and Ebrima Sohna. Barrow’s header in the sixth minute was his second goal for the Qualifiers. Sohna then charged through the defence and powered home the Gambia’s second goal. From there, the hosts eased off the pedal, though they could have scored another, only to be denied by the Ethiopian goalkeeper. In the end, two goals were enough for the three points, but the coach was unsure if it would be enough to qualify until results came in from other matches.

 

Meanwhile, Côte d’Ivoire hosted Zimbabwe, looking to finish on a winning note. Nicolas Pépé, Jonathan Kodjia and substitute Maxwel Cornet all scored to give the Ivoirians the win and keep Zimbabwe on the bottom. Pépé’s goal was from the outside of the boot as he ran onto a through ball, while Kodjia needed a couple of attempts before ruffling the net, where he shot from a similar position to Pépé. The sheer force of the shot was too much for the Zimbabwean goalkeeper. Cornet came off the bench at the end and ran backwards to header the ball towards the opposite post and into the goal. The margin should have been more, had it not been for the Zimbabwean defence and the woodwork.

 

Zimbabwe will need to improve if they are to have a chance at qualifying for the 2022 World Cup, where next year they battle in Group C, having last played and defeated Benin. Ethiopia face Equatorial Guinea and will hope to gain a solid victory.

 

 

AFCON Q Group D

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Côte d’Ivoire

6

4

2

0

14

+9

2

Gambia

6

2

2

2

8

+1

3

Ethiopia

6

1

2

3

5

-4

4

Zimbabwe

6

1

2

3

5

-6

 

The stage was set for the final Match Day in Group E, with Ghana looking to claim first place with a two-goal win over Guinea. Togo wished for the opposite to that result, whilst romping home a high number of goals against Namibia. Instead, in spite of their best efforts (five shots on target), no goals were scored. That left them precariously placed as they viewed the result between Ghana and Guinea.

 

Both sides had chances to score, before Ghana settled into an attacking array, with only Aly Keita keeping the Ghanaians at bay. Eventually, the floodgates opened as it became the Ayew brothers’ show, first with Andre scoring with the outside of his boot. Right before the break, Jordan Ayew scored twice, first with a volley, and then a power shot that gave Keita no hope of saving. The second half was far tighter, but it mattered little as Ghana knew first place was theirs, with Guinea likely to progress thanks to a decent goal difference.

 

Togo must lick their wounds they are still feeling from the 6-2 loss against Ghana and fly to Mozambique for the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers, while Namibia, also in the same group, take on Mali on home soil.

 

 

AFCON Q Group E

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Ghana

6

3

1

2

10

+6

2

Guinea

6

3

1

2

10

+4

3

Togo

6

2

2

2

8

-5

4

Namibia

6

1

2

3

5

-5

 

This week, Niger had a second chance at winning at home as they fought for second place against the Cape Verde Islanders. Instead, they gained only a draw, one point across the two games. Djaniny scored for the visitors early, placing Niger under huge pressure to score twice to have any chance. Straight after the break, Mohamed Wonkoye stole the ball and ruffled the back of the net, setting up a tight second half. Neither side could find the finishing blow, and as soon as the referee whistled for the end, all eyes and ears were on the Chad and Comoros match.

 

Needing a win, Chad went on the attack early. The Comoros defence held on for about the first 25 minutes, ensuring the ball stayed out of the goal. After the break, the deadlock came undone as Casimir Ninga scored in an attempt by all those in the box to get it either cleared or to hit the back of the net. Ninga made sure it did the latter. Buoyed by the chance at winning as well as news sifting from the other match, Karl Max Barthélémy also scored with a header from a corner. Chad threw everything at trying to get a third goal but came unstuck at the final hurdle. As the final whistle blew, Global Futbol officials determined Comoros had indeed qualified, and second place went to Chad, thanks to their win against the Cape Verde Islanders on Match Day 2 and their away draw in the previous Match Day. Still, Chad felt they would be classed as one of the bottom second-placed sides, and thus did not start celebrating until they knew for certain their place in Egypt was guaranteed.

 

As for Cape Verde, they will hope to bounce back next year in the World Cup Qualifiers as they seek to top Group J. Niger are in Group C and snagged a vital away draw against Libya back in June and will hope to keep the momentum going next year.

 

 

AFCON Q Group F

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Comoros

6

3

1

2

10

-1

2

Chad

6

2

2

2

8

+1

3

Cape Verde Islands

6

2

2

2

8

+1

4

Niger

6

1

3

2

6

-1

 

In the final Group G Match Day, Mauritania needed to overcome Tunisia away from home, whereas Botswana needed a win by two goals to qualify in their away game against the Seychelles.

 

Tunisia, as in the previous Match Day, struggled to gain a goal in spite of dominating against Mauritania. Then, right before the break, Wahbi Khazri finished off a great team play that completely bamboozled the visitor’s defence with impeccable passing. Tunisia looked to have the game in hand, only for their second goal to be denied by errant offsides and the hand of the Mauritanian goalkeeper. Then, against the run of play, Adama Ba scored for Mauritania, fooling the defence and shooting low and hard into the back of the net. Youssef Msakni, however, had other ideas, and needed a few attempts before powering the ball into the net with four minutes of regulation time left. Tunisia left winners, having only dropped two points for the entire campaign. This confidence will stand them in good stead when they tackle the might of Africa next year.

 

The result of the other match trickled in, although Mauritania knew their six points would not be enough to qualify for Egypt, regardless of the Seychelles-Botswana result. Instead, it was up to Botswana to win away to have any chance. They certainly had their chances in the latter stages of the first half as they etched closer to goal, retrieving the ball in a tight contest, before being unable to capitalise on their momentum. Instead, Colin Esther scored for the Seychelles straight after the break, and they played for the win by keeping the ball mostly down the left wing as long as possible.

 

This result ensured the Gambia had a place in the final 24, while the Seychelles, Botswana and Mauritania will all lick their wounds. The Seychelles next see the Democratic Republic of Congo in the World Cup Qualifiers. Botswana faces the nations of Group F, including Tunisia, who they lost 6-0 to earlier in the year. As for Mauritania, they have a chance to qualify for the Physico Championships with a home-and-away contest against Finland. A win there will help heal the wounds of not qualifying for AFCON 2020.

 

 

AFCON Q Group G

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Tunisia

6

5

1

0

16

+10

2

Mauritania

6

1

3

2

6

-3

3

Botswana

6

1

2

3

5

-1

4

Seychelles

6

0

2

4

5

-6

 

Burundi faced Cameroon in Group I, with the prospect of qualifying firmly in their hands. The task was simple: win. A draw would not be enough to overtake the Gambia or Chad in the table of second-placed sides. Cameroon, however, wanted to maintain their perfect record. The hosts put the game to rest with Arnaud Sutchuin-Djoum’s header as he had done against Senegal. Christian Bassogog put the match beyond any doubt with his power shot in the second half, though Cameroon should have scored more than the two goals.

 

Earlier in the week, Senegal were hopeful of making it to AFCON; however, as they saw earlier on the Friday that the Gambia and Chad were already on eight points, they knew their fate was all but sealed, even with a solid win over Mauritius. Senegal attacked early, only for the Mauritian goalkeeper to keep the ball at bay. As the game settled, the opposite happened for the Senegalese as they struggled to work together in the final third. Finally, substitute El Hadji Kane managed a goal with five minutes of regulation time remaining to gain the three points for his side to reach second place, but perhaps not the tournament in June.

 

Mauritius now take on Nigeria in the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers, while Burundi were knocked out in the preliminary round, and will have to wait until the African Nations League for their next non-friendly match, where they take on Rwanda, Madagascar and Botswana.

 

 

AFCON Q Group I

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Cameroon

6

6

0

0

18

+8

2

Senegal

6

2

1

3

7

0

3

Burundi

6

2

0

4

6

-4

4

Mauritius

6

1

1

4

4

-4

 

Uganda needed an away win against South Sudan and hope that was enough to best the other second-place getters in other groups. Equatorial Guinea flew to South Africa, with a win unlikely. It was either South Sudan or Uganda designated to acquire second place. A draw for Uganda would be enough.

 

Instead, Uganda surprised South Sudan with two goals inside nine minutes. Allen Okello scored with his head from a left-wing cross, before Patrick Kaddu was found alone with the ball and he easily doubled the lead. Okello should have had a second goal, only to miss to the left. South Sudan’s Khamis Uso gained a goal back for the hosts, setting up the remainder of the first half as a tight tussle. South Sudan had two more chances to equalise but were unable to finish off the job as Uganda celebrated their entrance into AFCON 2020, ahead on goal difference of the Gambia and Chad and regardless of the other Group J result.

 

Thembinkosi Lorch scored for South Africa in the seventeenth minute into an open goal after the Equatorial Guinean goalkeeper first came out to parry Themba Zwane’s chip shot. Lebo Mothiba made it two goals after the break with a long-range shot, before substitute Kamohelo Mahlatsi capped off a wonderful South African campaign.

 

Equatorial Guinea, coming third thanks to a better record against South Sudan, now face Ethiopia in the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers next week, while South Sudan face the Gambia in the second half of 2020 in the Africans Nations League.

 

 

AFCON Q Group J

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

South Africa

6

6

0

0

18

+15

2

Uganda

6

2

2

2

8

+2

3

Equatorial Guinea

6

1

1

4

4

-9

4

South Sudan

6

1

1

4

4

-8

 

In Group M, Sierra Leone had no hope of qualifying but wanted to finish on a good note. They started with the first better chance against Zambia, but soon the hosts settled in the match. Augustine Mulenga scored as he had in the previous match; this time his shot was half-blocked by Solomon Morris, only for it to still cross the line. Tapson Kaseba headed home a second for Zambia just after the hour mark, before Mulenga grabbed a brace with a diving header.

 

Madagascar and Djibouti both were in with a shot of a qualifying. A draw was not an option, though for Madagascar, there was hope of still qualifying above the likes of Senegal and Mauritania. Madagascar were the more attacking side against Djibouti, though luck was not on their side. Carolus Andriamatsinoro should perhaps have won a free kick right on the edge of the box, and Ando Rakotondrazaka was brought down by the Djibouti goalkeeper, only to not receive a penalty. Ten minutes into the second half, Andriamatsinoro finally scored, his header off a corner seemingly sending Madagascar into next year’s tournament. Djibouti, however, had other ideas, and defender Abdoulkader Djama scored off a free kick, the littlest of touches guiding the ball out of reach of a diving goalkeeper and beyond the line. Madagascar tried to retaliate, with Rakotondrazaka hitting the woodwork. Finally, Madagascar substitute Njiva Rakotoharimalala ensured the win with a long-range curling shot into the net. Andriamatsinoro followed suit with his second as the ball deflected off a defender enough to wrongfoot the goalkeeper. Three goals to one was the clincher for Madagascar.

 

Djibouti will wait until the African Nations League for their next match, first taking on the Seychelles. Sierra Leone play hosts to Ghana in the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers next week.

 

 

AFCON Q Group M

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Zambia

6

5

0

1

15

+6

2

Madagascar

6

3

1

2

10

+1

3

Djibouti

6

1

2

3

5

-3

4

Sierra Leone

6

1

1

4

4

-4

 

Guinea-Bissau flew to Egypt, hoping to gain a win against the odds by progressing from Group K.

 

However, Morocco played hosts to Eritrea and were the favourites to win that match, guaranteeing a place in the qualifying 24 nations. Even a draw would be enough. Rachid Alioui scored early for the hosts as they sought to put the game beyond doubt. Alioui out turned his marking man for a through ball and hit first time into the back of the net. However, Eritrea had an answer for the remainder of the attacking attempts of Morocco, ensuring no other goals were scored.

 

That meant the other match played at the same time had little matter, except perhaps for Egypt in who would become top of the group. It took until the 51st minute for Egypt to score against Guinea-Bissau (who saw their opportunity to qualify slipping away), with Egyptian striker Marwen Mohsen stealing the ball and scoring. Trezeguet outclassed in the header department to double the lead, before Mohsen bagged a brace with a low shot wide of the goalkeeper.

 

Guinea-Bissau will need to bounce back as they face Egypt again in the World Cup Qualifiers, this time on home soil. Eritrea will be next facing Somalia in next year’s African Nations League D.

 

 

AFCON Q Group K

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Egypt

6

3

3

0

12

+9

2

Morocco

6

3

2

1

11

+5

3

Guinea-Bissau

6

2

0

4

6

-9

4

Eritrea

6

1

1

4

4

-5

 

Lesotho were hoping to defeat Kenya in Nairobi, before flying to Rwanda to finish off their campaign. Instead, Kenya brought their 2018 World Cup Qualifiers form to the game in their final match, scoring twice inside six minutes. Kenneth Muguna found himself with a pass at the top of the box, and slotted home Kenya’s first. Victor Wanyama then followed suit three minutes later. His second goal was a header as he rose above everyone else from the corner. Wanyama had a hat trick after the break, powering between two defenders and into the goal (the only three goals from him for the Qualifiers). Michael Olunga then finished off the win in the 80th minute with his left footer that found the top right corner, though it should have been seven or eight, had it not been for the Lesotho goalkeeper.

 

Libya hosted top spot Rwanda next in a do-or-die battle, before finishing off at home again against Sao Tome and Principe. Instead of a high-scoring match, the game ended a scoreless draw. Libya had the better of the attacking chances, only to have each go begging. That meant they needed a win against Sao Tome and Principe on Sunday, and a draw would not be enough. Rwanda, still in the lead, would guarantee qualification with a home win against Lesotho.

 

Rwanda had the upper hand over Lesotho, though the visitors had improved compared with their match against Kenya. Then in the 45th minute, Olivier Niyonzima caught a through ball in a promising position and attacked straight for goal, slotting to the right of the goalkeeper. From there, Rwanda dominated across the park, before Niyonzima found fellow defensive midfielder Djihad Bizimana, who made it two goals in the 79th minute, and the hosts knew their place in the 2020 AFCON was assured.

 

Libya, however, could not pull off the run home they needed to qualify, as Sao Tome and Principe defended like champions and maintained a scoreless draw, enough for them to progress. Libya failed to score in their last three matches and will have to go back to the drawing board to see what went wrong. In fact, out of the five nations in the World Cup, only two managed to qualify for the 2020 AFCON, suggesting that success is fluid, and results can turn on their head to send a former powerhouse down the rankings. Instead, Sao Tome celebrated an unlikely qualification and will seek to grow in stature in the coming months in the lead up to the tournament.

 

As for Libya, they must look to qualify for the 2022 World Cup when they face Lesotho (again) on Saturday. Lesotho will look for another 2-0 result as they had a fortnight ago. Kenya also see Sao Tome and Principe in an away match and will hope to eradicate the 2-1 loss from two weeks ago as well.

 

 

AFCON Q Group H

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Rwanda

8

4

3

1

15

+4

2

Sao Tome and Principe

8

3

3

2

12

+2

3

Libya

8

3

2

3

11

-1

4

Lesotho

8

3

1

4

10

-6

5

Kenya

8

2

1

5

7

+1

 

The Central African Republic played host to Mali in their final match. Louis Mafouta surprised the Malians with a penalty goal in the 19th minute. However, the hosts played for the 1-0 scoreline, and this was their undoing, as Mali worked back into the game and equalised via Abdoulay Diaby. Neither side could find the finishing blow, and the draw was enough to see the Central African Republic out of contention.

 

Somalia’s goalkeeper and defence held firm against the onslaught of Congolese attacks, before right as the hour mark approached, Jackson Muleka managed a shot along the ground and into the goal. The hosts sought a second goal, only to be denied time and again. Still, the three points were enough for the Democratic Republic of Congo to seize second place and eliminate Somalia from qualification.

 

With the last nation to qualify to be decided on the Sunday, the Congolese flew to Mozambique, with the knowledge that a draw would be enough.

 

Mali first hosted Somalia, with the Somalian defence again at their best. It took until the 72nd minute for Mali to take the lead via Abdoulay Diaby. From there, they grounded for more goals, only to have a solitary goal for the whole match.

 

Mozambique aimed for a win against the Congolese but could not find an effective way to goal. Finally, right on the hour mark, Luís Miquissone scored as he had done in the previous match, giving the hosts that vital edge. Some desperate defending, followed by playing the ball in the left wing, managed to help Mozambique keep the Democratic Republic of Congo at bay and send them into AFCON 2020.

 

The Congolese now face the Seychelles in the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers. The Central African Republic faces Rwanda in Group I, while Somalia are in the same group and will next face Cameroon at home.

 

 

AFCON Q Group L

Pl

W

D

L

Pts

GD

1

Mali

8

5

3

0

18

+7

2

Mozambique

8

4

1

3

13

+1

3

Congo DR

8

4

0

4

12

+1

4

Central African Rep.

8

2

2

4

8

-4

5

Somalia

8

2

0

6

6

-5

 

Qualified Nations:

Egypt (hosts)

Nigeria

Algeria

Angola

Côte d’Ivoire

Ghana

Comoros

Tunisia

Cameroon

South Africa

Zambia

Morocco

Rwanda

Sao Tome and Principe

Mali

Mozambique

 

Second-place nations that qualified:

Burkina Faso 12 points goal difference +7

Benin 11 points goal difference +4

Guinea 10 points goal difference +4

Madagascar 10 points goal difference +1

Sudan 10 points goal difference -2

Uganda 8 points goal difference +2

Gambia 8 points goal difference +1

Chad 8 points goal difference +1

 

Second-place nations that did not qualified:

Senegal 7 points goal difference 0

Mauritania 6 points goal difference -3

 

November 5

AFCON 2020 Q MD6

First Qualifies

Second in Groups H, K, L Qualify

Two worst second-placed teams do not qualify

Group H

·  Kenya 5 Lesotho 0

·  Libya 0 Rwanda 0

·  Bye: Sao Tome and Principe 150th

Group L

·  Central African Republic 1 Mali 1

·  Congo DR 87th Somalia 205th

·  Bye: Mozambique 172nd

 

November 8

AFCON 2020 Q MD6

First Qualifies

Second in Groups H, K, L Qualify

Two worst second-placed teams do not qualify

Group A

·  Nigeria 4 eSwatini 0

·  Sudan 1 Congo 0

Group B

·  Algeria 2 Malawi 0

·  Benin 1 Tanzania

Group C

·  Burkina Faso 1 Liberia 0

·  Angola 2 Gabon 0

Group D

·  Gambia 2 Ethiopia 0

·  Côte d’Ivoire 3 Zimbabwe 0

Group E

·  Togo 0 Namibia 0

·  Ghana 3 Guinea 0am

Group F

·  Niger 1 Cape Verde Islands 1

·  Chad 2 Comoros 0

Group G

·  Tunisia 2 Mauritania 1

·  Seychelles 1 Botswana 0

Group I

·  Cameroon 2 Burundi 0

·  Senegal 1 Mauritius 0

Group J

·  South Sudan 1 Uganda 2

·  South Africa 3 Equatorial Guinea 0

Group K

·  Morocco 1 Eritrea 0

·  Egypt 3 Guinea-Bissau 0

Group M

·  Zambia 3 Sierra Leone 0

·  Madagascar 3 Djibouti 1

 

November 10

AFCON 2020 Q MD6

Group H

·  Rwanda 2 Lesotho 0

·  Libya 0 Sao Tome and Principe 0

·  Bye: Kenya 51st

Group L

·  Mali 1 Somalia 0

·  Mozambique 1 Congo DR 0

·  Bye: Central African Republic 128th



© 2020 Steve Clark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on May 30, 2020
Last Updated on May 30, 2020

Global Futbol 2019


Author

Steve Clark
Steve Clark

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia



About
A free spirited educator who dabbles in the art of writing novels and articles. more..

Writing