Rules and Responsibilities  Part 2

Rules and Responsibilities Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 130-1

Rules and Responsibilities

Part 2

 


It didn’t matter where I attended school; bullies have been always attracted to me, as if by the scent of the new kid smell. The fact they were Shawn’s buddy’s said they had it out for me and wanted revenge for taking his place in his school and in his family. I wasn’t scared, because I knew if I really wanted too, I could kick their a*s. I also knew it wouldn’t look good if I did so on my second day of school; instead I ignored them, for now anyway. So I just stayed focused on want was important and it wasn’t them as I made my way to class. School was school and I won’t bore you with the details about school life unless it was important enough to mention it.


I won’t say the bell rang or took my seat or the normal crap that any other new kid or regular kid faces on the day to day level as I attended High School. I don’t care how many kids think high school is their life or basically their world, it wasn’t mine. I was here only to gain an education. And that’s the only thing I took away from it. But I will tell you all about the things that most boys and some girls only dream of, that weren’t part of the norm of everyday life in school. After all, I wasn’t anything like a normal 16-year-old; I was a 16 year old with benefits.


The second day of school ended and I walked away with some light reading and a whole list of things I needed for my classes. So far the biggest thing on my agenda was my two papers. And as I said before my best friends had drawn straws on who and when they would spend some “quality time” with me. The moment I walked outside with Stan, his sister Ronda was standing by my truck. I didn’t have to ask why she was waiting or how she found out about it, considering Ronda was Clara’s best friend.


Stan had blond wavy hair that curled at the top which made him noticeable because of his big ears earning him the name Dumbo or chopper (short for a helicopter).  He had grown quite a bit over the summer, in fact, he had the hairstyle as the comic character of Rich, rich and his dog Dollar. He was always teased by Shawn and his palls always teasing him for his ears and his strange New England accent. Even though Stan was taller than Shawn and had broader shoulders than any of us standing 5 foot 7 weighing anywhere to 120 to 160 pounds because of his muscular body as he worked out with me and played the same sports together. His warm brown eyes and straight aristocratic noses firm jawline dove the girls crazy wanting to lean him up against the wall and take him right there.


His sister Ronda Strous was the opposite of her brother Stan, She was considered the wild one or dark one. She was more into punk rock with streaks of pink and neon blue in her hair and liked to wear her favorite bands on her tee shirt like Dead Kennedy’s, Black Flag,  Descendants, and Agent Orange to name a few. Include the clothing and look… like over sized tops. Big sweaters, sweatshirts, and t-shirts were totally hot and wearing them over a miniskirt or a pair of leggings made them even hotter.


Today she a simple wore an oversize top and red miniskirt with black fishnet stockings, wearing red high heel shoes to complete the outfit. If have you seen Cindy Lauper back in those days as you listen to her song: Girls just wanna have fun. You would get a pretty good idea the kind of girl Ronda was, with her chocolate brown eyes and broad chin and shoulder.


Trust me she looked hot in that miniskirt seeing her bare shoulder and white tank top or bra showing underneath her tee shirt with the band Black Flag, music that I wasn’t allowed to listen too at home unless Mom and Dad weren’t home. She was far different in school and home than little normal LDS church girl. She was wild and crazy just the way I like them.


I said. “Hi Ronda,” as I unlocked my truck as she immediately said hi back to me; her hi and my hi were completely different. As she pinned me against the side of the truck and kissed me hard and fast, and crazy with her hands as they slid them underneath my shirt feeling me out as she kissed me. When she released me she said. “Hi, let’s go to the lover’s hill. I want to show you the view from there.”


I said. “I only have an hour maybe two before my brothers will be finished with practice today.”


She said. “That was all she wanted for now.” By undoing my pants and zipper the stated she wanted me and she wanted me in a bad way. Emphasizing as she stuck her hand down my pants finding me hard and ready. I knew if I didn’t hurry she have me right here in the school parking lot, already people were watching us.


I opened the passenger sided and she climbed in first as I quickly redid my pants before they fell to my ankles. I never wore a belt because I feared them more than anything. I wasn’t about to become my father when I got angry having it become the first thing I used. I wanted nothing more than too to control my anger problems and I did so with sports, letting my anger give me the energy I needed. It was something my Pa and my Rothwell Dad taught me to do, using that anger in a more constructive way, like farm work and sports; using it to pushing myself as I used the anger as an energy source.


I had never been to lover’s hill, but I was familiar with it, like most kids that lived here. It was the best place to have make out sex. It was every boy's dream to take a girl up there and do just that. It was hard to pay attention to the road as I watched her slip her shoes off and her black lace panties. Man, she was hot.


She wasted no time in helping Stan off with his shirt and as he too slipped off his shoes. It didn’t bother me, that she and Stan had sex many times, it was quite normal in the world I lived in, unlike now were everything was taboo. She gave me direction as she gave Stan a hand job, as she helped him off with his pants, letting him play with her sweet spot. The place wasn’t far as it looked over the valley of Highland. The place was deserted, but being the weekend and Friday night it wouldn’t be once the sun went down.


I simply parked, it didn’t matter which direction because we weren’t here for the view. We were here for hot and wild sex. Stan quickly redid his pants leaving off his shirt and shoes as he quickly stuffed his socks into his sneakers; while I removed the top liner that covered the back of the truck to protect the mattress. I didn’t have a watch yet, considering the one I had was broken. So I relied on Stan to keep an eye on the time.


I turned on the radio and put it on my favorite rock band station that played everything from heavy metal to punk rock to plain old classic rock. The stuff I could only listen too in my room with my headphones on when Mom and Dad were home. Mom was more into the church music and light classical stuff that bore me right to tears.


Ronda was waiting for me on the mattress as she finished undressing Stan completely this time. Telling me she had a strip of condoms in her backpack. Unlike yesterday I was prepared and pulling a long strip of them out of my backpack instead. She gave me a little giggle telling me I am such a naughty boy. I removed my shoes and socks, not wanting to get dirt on my mattress. I hadn’t yet gone to the store and buy a few things for my little mobile sex truck. Stan pointed to his watch stating our time was short. Something I knew too well, I should have called home first telling my parents that I was going to be late. I could have killed for a cell phone back then.


I was about to follow the rules about letting her remove my Christmas wrapping, but I was too horny to wait and so was she and my best friend Stan. His sister told him only to the brink when she noticed him stimulating himself by hand as he waited for me and his sister. Mostly because of he and I only one shot, and one shot only, it wasn’t worth wasting one of those pills. With the limited window, we had. There would be plenty of time later to get back where we left off. Ronda wasted no time bring me into too her so she could really kiss me, this time removing my shirt instead of just letting her hands feel me underneath it. I did like wises with hers waiting for her to slap my hands away like Clara and her mother did.


She wanted me bad and I wanted her as well. I remembered her nice round shaped breasts almost the size of half a football. It was like Christmas all over again as removed each layer of clothing until I had reached her miniskirt. I took my time with her breasts then letting my tongue follow the soft lines of her stomach. All the way down to her miniskirt as she lifted it so I could play with her sweet spot. Having her moan as lingered in the right place then slowly removed her fishnet stockings. I knew the rules of the game when it came to the undressing part. If I see hers first then it was my turn for her to see mine.


I stood up and played with her breasts some more as she undid my pants for the second time. This time letting them fall to my ankles, letting Stan removed them as she took her tongue down my chest teasing me with little bites on my n*****s. She frowned at me telling me next time she wanted me to wear one of the 24 four flavors. I wanted to smack myself for not thinking ahead of time.


I knew all my girls liked it more when I did so. The problem was I didn’t know if the flavor would last all day while I was in school. Of course, I could have done so when stopped in the bathroom to pee before I left, knowing I was going to have hot and wild sex. True I thought of the condoms this time, so I made a mental note to do so next time. When she reached my stomach driving me crazy as she played with my belly button, she removed my boxers so Stan could take them off adding them to the rest of our clothing, while Ronda stuck my penis in her mouth lowering me to the mattress.


She made her way back up to my mouth using her tongue but didn’t take her time like she would have if I had covered myself in one of those 24 flavors. She only did it to give her brother a chance to taste me orally and only bring me to the brink. I knew he wanted it all, but for now, he would have to wait. Watching his sister open one the condom packages and having him trade places with her so she could put it on and slip me inside of her.


I didn’t know of the arrangement they had agreed upon as I had assumed she would take us both, but she didn’t. She wanted me all to herself for now as he slipped his penis inside my mouth kneeing as he made himself comfortable. I saw the hurt in his eyes wanting more than just me doing a simple oral job and kissing me. When he noticed I saw the hurt in his eyes, he closed them and became unreadable. Ronda said. “Stan don’t pout, you’ll get your chance to be with your best friend like you want and more. We only have an hour and we agreed that I would rock his world first.”


Stan said, “I know, it’s just I was hoping that you would have reconsidered.”


She said. “Fine” telling me to let her know when I am closes so he could join us. It really made his day when she said it. I knew my time was short so I lied and pretend I was, watching her get off me.


She took off the one condom and tossed into the weeds and opened two more as she had Stan get into position. Then changed her mind and ripped the top off the condom and decided to do us both orally, when she noticed the time. We didn’t have time for the other like she and us would have liked. Bring us up to the brink every so often than letting us climax full on the third or forth brink. So she did us both orally. When she was done having us, we only dressed enough to be decent. Leaving off most of our clothing, considering we would just be getting naked again after I picked up my brothers. Well, Stan and I would be considering she wanted too stop on the way home and grab a change of clothes. Something Stan already had at my place, just like all my best “boy” friends did.


My brothers were waiting for me sitting on the grass without their shirts on. It was a hot day and would be for awhile still even though summer was the heat still remained. I had them climb in the back so we wouldn’t be so crowded, Shane’s truck only fit three adults and that was still a tight fit.


When I got home after dropped Ronda off at her place; my mother was busy on the couch with my Dad having sex. They only looked up to ask how school went, Dad seemed a little angry as he told me he was expecting me home two hours ago. Stating that I should have called telling him and Mom that I wouldn’t be coming straight home after school. Stan said it was all his and his sister's fault because she wanted to go up to lover’s hill. Dad said. “And let me guess you didn’t have money for the payphone.”


My mother brought him back to focus on her and said. “Robert, you said nothing about him coming straight home today; you give him a truck and mattress to have sex in. He mostly like figured it would be a waste of time too come home and start homework and go right back to pick up his brothers. After all, you knew perfectly well like I did that his best friends were planning a little impromptu sex party to welcome him home, to take the edge off after sitting in class for 8 hours. It’s not like we haven’t had sex most of the day while your wife went grocery shopping and ran errands.”


Dad turned his head and said. “Next time call son is all I am asking. Now you better get out of those clothes and start on your homework. Before your mother gets home. You know how she hates it when you are still in your school clothes when you come home.”  I nodded and was about to leave the room when my mother said. “Aren’t you at least going to give your mother a kiss son?” She pointed to her cheek as I leaned down only to have her take my mouth and pull me down as she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.


When she released me she spanked my butt and said. “Next time call. It’s only polite and you know it.”


She asked as Dad had just finished as he was cleaning her out, how much schoolwork I had to do tonight. I said. “Not a lot, just a couple chapters,”


She smiled and said. “Well, then you better get it done because I needed to go home and get some clothes to wear. All I have are the ones that I brought with me.”


Dad said as he got what he wanted. “It would best if I went with you in case your husband is home. I don’t want him even near you are my son unprotected.”


Dad got up and left the room to go take a shower. He smelled like sweat as he passed me and I noticed the flakes of cement and plaster in his hair. Which said he been working hard in the basement. My mother laid there and had me check on the wash in the dryer when I said at least had a half hour before the dryer stopped, she gave Stan a funny a grin. Dad said nothing about him doing homework only me, and we both knew it.


I had just barely closed the door when my mother quickly had taken off his pants finding him hard and ready. My mother was more than ready for another round and so was Stan. He has been wanting a chance to have sex with my mother ever since he saw her naked at Mr. Stringum’s place. I didn’t care to join them as Dad said I had homework to do and the rules always came first and so did my responsibilities as I made another note in my head to always call first before assuming it was ok to come home later then they had planned.

 



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep