Facing the Firing Squad  Part 2

Facing the Firing Squad Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 135-1

Facing the Firing Squad

Part 2

 

 


I quickly took my seat as the teacher had finished taking roll and was telling the class to hand him our papers, I reached into my bag and pulled out my paper When my hand struck something odd as I peeked to find two pairs of girls panties with a note folded inside them. Giving me their phone number telling me they couldn’t wait to dip me in chocolate. I didn’t know the girls being new to the school, but it was a first for me to find something like that in my backpack. Not once when I was reading my paper had I noticed any girls removing said object during class or knowing when they slipped it inside my backpack. So I had no idea what the girls looked like. In a way it was kind of exciting not knowing.


I handed my paper to the teacher along with my note for the reason I was late for his classes. All it said that the teacher kept me after for some questions regarding an assignment nothing more. I knew if I didn’t have the note I would be counted as tardy. The rule has always been three tardy’s equaled one absence. Mom and Dad would freak out if that ever happened, there was a time they would have grounded me for it. Regardless if it wasn’t my fault; yet things have changed where if I had an excuse from the teacher then they would just pretend it never happened. It wasn’t as if I was skipping classes like the other foster kids had in the past. I didn’t have my new watch, but I wasn’t at my mother's house so it wasn’t all that important; yet did make me feel naked without it and it was the only place that showed a tan line.


As fate would have it because my paper was the most noticeable being packaged like a college paper as well as typed. I was one of the ones called to read it. Like most my classes some of Shawn’s friends followed me from one class to the other and so did many of the other kids, so I was very glad that I had made the decision to write two different papers. With several different experiences staying true to the assignment. Titled What I learned most about my self during the summer. Adding a variation on the title to set me apart.


This time I started out stating quickly what I had just found out regarding Shawn, Arthur, and Danny. I said.


I never knew how my life could be changed because of three boys and their friends. Being a foster kid I wasn’t at home when my life changed, I was on a home-visit visiting my mother and my brother. When I was called telling me what had happened and wanting me to convince my foster parents that I wasn’t involved. My three foster bothers Shawn, Arthur and Danny had been caught in the boy's shower room here at the pool having sex; I am talking about placing their penises inside each other's butts.


Yet that wasn’t the worst of it, just months before my three younger foster brothers came to me and my brother Shane telling us that Shawn and they have been raping them and their friends for little over a year or more. I told my foster parents and they thought I was lying and was trying to get them in trouble.


It didn’t matter who told them if it was Shane, my two sisters Kerry or Jody or my two younger brothers. We were told to never speak of it to anyone. But something made them finally listen. It took my sister Jody to be raped by Danny, and two of Shawn’s friends as Shawn made sure that it wouldn’t be caught on tape as he snuck out of his room and vandalized the cameras and watched them rape his sister from his bedroom window. They raped her so bad that she’ll never be able to have children.


I further explained what had happened when Dad forced me and my brother Shane as well as my two younger brothers to a cavity search, finding out not only was Shane and me innocent of the charges, but my two younger brothers had been raped multiple times. I explained that Mom and Dad didn’t know at the time that my baby brother had been also raped by Shawn and Shawn stating it was his birthday present for turning 3. Making him think he was a big boy now like his other two brothers.


I watched the faces in the room as they started to become green.


I quickly said; after I covered the basics regarding going on a family vacation visiting a nudist colony. Bring my audience back to me; some rolled their eyes considering they had heard this part already, but I grinned inside as I briefly recapped on the legend of the mermaids. This time leaving out my date with Isza on the boat; going quickly over my first encounter; having the ones that hadn’t heard that part really start to pay more close attention when I told them what happened afterward, being invited to a barbecue and a dance. I said.



We had just arrived at our cabin that we would be staying at for our two week vacation when my brother Jared pulled me aside to ask me what had happened at the meadow, if it was ok if a girl stimulated him and wanted to know why I didn’t let them when my our parents told us that it was ok and we shouldn’t insult them by saying no. It was me that was having a hard time with it. Because I was taught that I shouldn’t be doing those kinds of things until I was married. Jared felt bad because he should have asked me first. I felt I had not only insulted their way of life I had let down my brother.


I didn’t know at the time, but Jared and my brother Jason confided in me and me being the closest thing to being a big brother. I was about to learn something that would not only affect my life but their lives as well. I learned that Jared had gone to Bishop Crawford for help since our parents wouldn’t listen to us regarding Shawn and them raping them. Only too have him offer him drugs while he undid my little brother’s pants and while he screamed for help holding him down to take off the rest of his clothes as the Bishop had his pants around his ankles.


Asking him why he is being such a big baby when he could be having the best sex in his entire life and he was willing to pay him to do it as he does with Shawn and Arthur and many of their friends. He only escaped as someone knocked on the door asking if everything was alright. Having Jared quickly dress and fleeing as the door opened. The fact he was shirtless and his zipper and pants were undone should have raised an alarm. But Bishop Crawford stated he was just checking for signs of physical abuses as he yelled to Jared that he was calling child services.


Once again my parents didn’t believe him because they firmly believed he was a man of God. Until other things happened proving he was anything but that. Having people in our ward vandalize our favorite campsites with dead animals, some of them were our own. Leaving behind a message that we better change our ways and join them; spreading lies stating we belonged to an occult of the devil.


I quickly explained noticing I was loosening my audience what had happened to my little brother finding out he too had been raped.


Yet because our parents didn’t believe us there was not a chance in hell at the time they would believe what had happened to Jared and my little brother. Jared left it up to me to tell our parents because they trusted me.

 

I quickly dived into my main topic. What I had learned over the summer about myself and it was trust and responsibility.

 

I quickly stated the other was being a hero is not all that it is cracked up to be, telling them about how I rescued people from drowning and how I saved a girl from being raped and what happened to me because I became the hero. Once again I had their full attention as walked through going to a dance and dancing with several girls in the nude. This time I told them in detail what happened with my three mermaids after the dance on one occasion my first with the three mermaids.


After leaving the dance hall I was invited to a little hot tub party with my three beautiful mermaids. I had gotten comfortable dancing in the nude with them and being aroused only made them want me more.  I knew better then to insult them this time, after having a long talk with my parents regarding my bad behavior earlier and it would be taken as being rude if I declined the offer.


So I accepted the invention, but I had one problem. And it was how in the world was I going to be with three girls at the same time? When I had just barely gotten used to the fact of always being naked and getting over worrying about touching them and them touching me; kissing was a lot easier when we danced and I really liked the idea of me feeling each of their breasts in my hands while we danced, and really liked them stroking me. The idea of being naked among them was starting to become the best thing that ever happened too me.


I was told on the drive over to their house that I would be spending the night. When I arrived my sleeping bag was sitting by the door. I started to pick it up the sleeping bag only to have it taken out of my hands by Isza and having Nora place her hands on my shoulders whispering. “Not yet lover boy.”  Having Fiona grab my hand and with her other sister Isza taking the other and pull me to the hot tub.


Isza giggled in my left ear. “Now where were we?” Feeling both of them take a sided of me as they nibbled and kissed me all the way down to my chest and turning my head so they could each kiss me. While Fiona began stroking me, only stopping long enough take her turn kissing me. While the other two either continued where Fiona left off, feeling me shudder and moan as they picked up speed kissing me and nibbling at me like a Thanksgiving feast. When they stimulated me to almost full climax and stopped then giggling “not yet” as I moaned letting them lean me back against Nora as Isza slid down kissing my chest that was above the water and lifted my legs and feet, having Fiona take one and her the other. I groaned as they each took my toes and started to lick and suck on them.


Nora kept massaging my shoulders, neck, and chest and kept a slow steady pace with my penis in her hand. She knew I was close feeling me jerk and stopped turning my head kissed me placing her tongue in my mouth and licked everything inside of it, making her kisses deeper. Fiona slipped under the water and started stroking me again. As Nora kissed me Fiona put my penis inside her mouth and sucking at it until she came up for air.


I moaned even louder as the kisses kept getting deeper and wilder. Isza went under the water taking her turn. When I was about to release they stopped trading places as Fiona leaned me against her. And started all over again, they were cruel but wonderful, I moaned when they finally let me release as if it was a prize I had earned as each tasted me until there was nothing left.


I groaned inwardly knowing how tired and spent I was, one girl maybe but all three? Dad and Mom gave me no instruction or advice as to how to handle this. I made the decision to tell them that I could only do one at a time, fearing they would be angry and start fighting on who’s going to go first. I shrugged my shoulders telling them. “I am only one guy not three of me so you’ll have to take turns.” I closed my eyes waiting for the fight to begin.


Isza stating Nora should go first since I saved her life. I nodded telling her to lay back on me. She grinned quickly giving me a quick kiss, but I grabbed her and leaned in setting her against the side of the tub, I kissed her hard and deep letting my tongue work her mouth and slowly took her lips and nibbled them all the way down her chin and kept going.  I leaned in letting my kisses trail her body reaching her breasts. I changed back to my tongue and licked up her neck and trailed it to each of her ears and nibbled them softly feeling her shudder as I kept working for my hand down her sweet spot, stimulating her as they did me.


I paused and looked up at the clock and my audience and asked the teacher if I should go on? Being male he was really getting into it and told me to go ahead and keep reading after several of my classmates were on the edge of their seats, telling him to please let me. He only asked how many more pages I had left I said three he nodded for me to continue. So read where I had left off.


When I reached her left ear for the second time she moaned even louder. I whispered. “You like that don’t you?” She screamed “Oh yes” letting her hand feel me even though it would be some time before I would be ready again. I kissed her again and slowly went back down still working my hand down her sweet spot. I knew she was closes as she moaned even louder, but I didn’t stop. When I reached her breasts the second time I didn’t stop. Instead, I focused on her moaning.


I cupped her left breast with my free hand and brought it up to my lips circling my tongue around her hardened n*****s. I did the same to the other having her reach almost full climax before I stopped.I dipped my head under the water and placed my tongue inside her sweet spot. She screamed even louder, throwing her head back as I came up taking the air. I lifted her out of the water and letting her lay back. As I straddled her, noticing I was already hard again, think that was quick.


I leaned over her and licked her and kissed her all the way down to her toes and took them each in my mouth as she climaxed the second time. I smiled listening to her breath quicken begging me no more. But I didn’t stop and she moaned and I didn’t stop as she tried reaching for my penis, but stopped her by lying on top of her and leaned in for a last kiss and whispered in her ear. “I do even better with a full body massage, and a good night sleep.” I rolled off her and climbed back into the water as she lay there panting. I looked at both my next two victims said. “Give me break it’s my first time.”


I end my paper with “I learned over the summer about myself and how being a nudist and hero had consequences, just like in real life.” I handed my paper back in and took a seat noticing that nearly every boy in my class all had huge tents in their pants wanting to very much escape them. Including the teacher as he elected to remain seated. I took my seat as I watched several girls look at me as if I was a piece of meat. Mom and Dad not only made me a target with the Shawn’s friends they made me into a girl's wildest dream, but I could also only think what could have happened if I told them about Dillon and my first time with him. I knew the world and how they would judge me, one of the main reasons why I didn’t.


Once again it was my turn to listen to how everyone what they learned over the summer finding out they didn’t have all that much to say, I didn’t know if it was because they couldn’t read their papers or that I intimidated them with a porn novel as they compared their real life to mine. Just like before I was called back by the teacher wanting to discuss my paper, but giving extra points for being creative, even though it all had to be a lie. Telling me I should think about becoming a writer. As always I laughed at the idea because of my faults when it came to grammar and spelling.


He then told me he wanted to speak to my parents regarding how I had faked my way through the assignment regarding my encounter with my three mermaids and visiting a nudist colony. He laughed in my face as he told me he didn’t believe me, and because of that, he was holding back a big portion of the grade I would have gotten. Giving me a big C- for being on time and having it typed; just as I told the other teacher to go ahead and call them, but I will bring proof stating I had vacationed at a nudist colony and my parents would back me up.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep