Teaching Sex Education 101  Part 2

Teaching Sex Education 101 Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 134-1

Teaching Sex Education 101

Part 2

 


With Jody gone it was my turn to teach the class, I knew the first thing I needed to teach was why we were going to shave off all their hair from the neck down. I told both boys to taste each other giving them a repeat taking Hank and kissed him. This time he was more than willing to kiss me and put his arms around me until he felt my hard penis touch him then he jerked back; I knew he would because we hadn’t hugged each other naked before, only with our shirts off.


So I started off slowly taking hold of his penis and stroked it then placed his hands on mine letting him get comfortable about touching it. Then slid closer so he and I could do it together, having him find that there was nothing to be afraid of. Then repeated the kiss and the hug as he felt me place my hands on his back and slowly lowering them to his bare butt, while we kissed, I didn’t stop kissing him until he had his hands on my butt.


When I released him he smiled and said. “Now that was twice as amazing than the first time we kissed.”


I smiled and said. “Gets even better trust me, right now I am just getting you boys used to cuddling with me and each other for now because when we move on to the girls again you won’t be afraid of touching each other or me or one of my friends when we are sharing one girl or multiple girls; no sex, just cuddling, kissing and sexual licking each other… none of that gay stuff that Shawn, Arthur and their disgusting friends like.”


Hank said with his arms wrapped around me. “Now that I could live with,” West agreed that he too could handle that. I then told him to repeat everything I do because I wanted them to really understand why the girls and I are going to groom them. I kissed him again wanting to really get comfortable about kissing me and my friends and each other. Then took my tongue and trailed down his chest stopping so often to take the hair out of my mouth and proceeded on my quest down to his penis as he moaned insure pleasure. I stood and told him it was his turn.


When he was done I said. “Not bad for your first time, now I want to give West a chance then you two are going to do it for five reasons. One you’ll get comfortable being with each other in this way. And second, you’ll really understand what it is like for a girl or a boy like me and my friends, really do hate getting hair in our mouth. Third because the hair causes and hides diseases and fourth it’s easier to keep yourself clean.


“And five, the best reason of all. When we pleasure you you’ll die and go too heaven. Having the best sex you have ever had and more of it. Compared to other boys in our school as they brag about it and not really knowing what it is really like having sex with more girls then they could only dream of as they stutter like fools, because they really never been with a girl or knowing how to talk to one without tripping over their feet or their tongue.”


West took Hanks place and I followed the same lesson plan I had just had done with his brother Hank. They only hesitated when they first kissed which was quite understandable, but soon after the kisses got more passionate more so because it was the only thing they found enjoyable other than sharing their penises until the hair down there got in the way. They both agreed that it all needed to go, but were concerned what the other boys at school would think seeing them without it. I simply said. “Be honest and tell them the girls hate it and you have way more sex and better sex without it. I am sure Clara and Ronda would back you up and so will their friends even though you haven’t sex with, but they will once they learn how amazing you both are compared to them." 

Both girls said they would. Having the boys say. “Then let’s do it.”


To save time the girls helped me groom the two brothers. I knew when it came to boys the hardest part when you haven’t lived in the lifestyle regarding nudism is the crotch area and their penises. Everything else was just a normal day living among normal people. The Rothwell’s were anything but normal, and because of that, I was never the same innocent boy as I was back then before I came to live with them. So I knew if I was going to hell for breaking the bonds where boy meets girl and brother, meets sister having them share themselves and have sex. I was going to have company. Maybe my father was right when it comes to my immoral behavior that I am going to hell.


Personally, I rather go to hell than spend a single moment with him beating me or always trying to kill me. At the time I didn’t feel I was really doing anything bad after I stopped listening to those voices in my head; on how the world considers what I was doing was very wrong. Maybe it was, but love of any kind seemed for better than being physically and mentally abused. If I could go back and change anything, the only thing I would have changed was me saying no and removing myself from that lifestyle. Thinking I wanted a normal life, find a girl, get a degree and find a job that would see me through for the rest of my life. I was so dumb, dumb because I put that as my foremost personal pursuit.


I could have had it all, but I chose, school and my job over everything else. Thinking I would be happy when I was anything but happy, and I covered it up by working myself into the ground working 90 to 100 hours a week just so I wouldn’t have to feel, I wouldn’t have to think about how stupid I was for removing myself from that lifestyle.


Last night I was watching TV where a girl asked a guy for direction to get to some waterfall in the area they were at. The girl had a boyfriend, but neither of them could speak English very good so the boy they asked drove them to the site.


The problem that Don was having when the couple decided to go skinny dipping, asking him to join him. When he did Don was outraged by the fact they went skinny dipping and the other fact that he joined them. As the show progressed the girl took her boyfriend to the tent for some sex and asked him if he was coming. Don said. “Yew gross and so unethical.”


I said. “It sounded fun, two for the price of one.” He was appalled by my answer, yet he has never been with a girl, he never kissed one, never been on one single date in his entire 67 years. He was going off what the world has told him; never wanting more out of life except mowing lawns, pulling weeds and planting flowers. He has no sense of adventure; everything seems too wild or extreme. It bothers him because if given the chance I would ask no questions and jump right in.


So you could say he views my life as a mistake, an embarrassment. Yet he only knows bits and pieces about things I have done. He doesn’t know that not only have I been with several girls, but with several boys. He has no idea or even wants to know what kind of carefree lifestyle I was actually living regarding boys, girls, women, and their husbands, as well as brothers and sisters except for my biological ones, and if things were different between us and we had the same relationship like I do with the ones that are not. There would be no question in my mind that I would be breaking those bonds over and over again.


So the idea of having Fran stimulate her brothers and her and me wasn’t so far fetched, considering everyone that I knew was basically doing it and was doing it in the open. Not behind closed doors. I knew it was the only way I could stop them being afraid of having their sister see them both naked and her, having them forget they are not family instead they are just boys and she is another girl for the moment. I handed her the razor after allowing her to groom me to show the boys I trusted her to shave my crotch and sack, and it was not a big deal being totally aroused as she did me orally; having me climax fully tasting my nectar, and taking every last drop, wanting them to do the same.  I watched them swallow hard as they watched her shave them and moaned as she did them orally


I was right, the second when she shaved their crotches and did them orally. The fear went away. It didn’t matter anymore if she saw them and her naked, because they made that turning point. Now we could move on to the real fun and that was having mind-blowing sex as we rechristen my bed. It was almost 12 am before we finished with our sensual bathing and had a snack in the kitchen. The boys and their sister elected to wear robes, Ronda and Clara only did so because Fran did, and I did so only because Hank and West did. It was different being naked in front of each other than being naked out in the open where anyone in the house could simply walk in and see you. I knew it would take time for that not to become such a big deal, but at least we made progress.


I had decided to take a page out of Jody’s book regarding dealing with a girl first time having sex with a boy. More so for her brothers and our two other girls when dealing with Fran’s little problem of not being a virgin. I stole her away after we had a midnight snack, having us each pop another horny pill.  I pulled her into the bathroom stating I needed to pee asking if she would like to help me.


Both boys and Ronda, as well as Clara, knew I didn’t need any help in that department, but no one said anything, in fact, they asked the boys if they would like some help as well. As I explained to Fran what I was going to do once we got back to my room as she held my penis in hand stroking it back to a hard state giving her something to hold onto as I peed into the toilet.


She thanked me for going all the way by not exposing our little secret, it was either that or anger her Dad finding out her little princess wasn’t a virgin like he thought she was. Correcting a mistake I had with Cindy when I could have handled it better, but then again he hadn’t given her permission to have sex with me but did afterward because I made her tell him the truth before finding out before she went to the doctor the following morning.


Unlike Cindy, her Dad and her brothers had given me permission to have sex with Fran and take her virginity, so it really didn’t matter how I did it. I wanted to show them the best way to do it if it ever happens to them and I liked the way Jody and Cindy did it. It made it special instead of forcibly having sex, with a girl that had never had before.


I was counting on Fran giving me a show, even though she wouldn’t bleed, but Jody and Mom told me that every girl is different, some say it hurts the very first time and some bleed a little as if it was their period, others don’t. I just needed to play my part and pass on the information. That is completely normal if she didn’t.


I grabbed some towels and Moms fake penis from the tub room. I made a note to buy my own for occasions like this, it seemed my sex toys were growing as that list keeps getting bigger and was certainly glad I had purchased a backpack just for those occasions. I find it funny that most boys have a hard time going into a store to by sex toys, condoms, and KY gel over the counter and I don’t. It just proves how immature, or inexperience’s they are. For me, it’s like buying anything else. I don’t mind buying new bras, panties for both my mothers and my sisters. It’s like buying boxers for me, nothing to be ashamed about.


I had Fran get on the bed as I placed clean towels underneath her while I explained what I was going to do. Everyone was curious as I slicked up the fake penis while they stood around my bed. I took my time having Fran moan and pretend if it was her first time as I inserted the fake penis inside of her, I explained the reasons why I had chosen to do it this way instead of using my own. Stating I didn’t want to be too forceful whereas the fake one gives us both reassurance that I wasn’t putting her in any harm.


I waited for my cues from Fran telling me when she was ready for more, inserting it further in slowly until it was all the way in. Watching her brothers faces seeing it and how much bigger the fake penis was and how long it was compared to our real ones. I didn’t say anything knowing I have seen bigger and longer ones than the one I was using; thinking of Kyle’s the pizza boys. When it was in I started moving in and out until she smiled telling me she really looking forward to a real one.


I pulled it out and wiped it off and rolled up the towels seeing a little blood, but not like when Becky was losing her virginity. It stated she hadn’t had sex that often maybe once or twice. I didn’t ask because it was none of my business, instead placed the soiled towels inside my hamper with the rest of our clothes, tiding my room up a little. Knowing how Mom hates seeing our dirty clothes on the floor. Besides they had each brought a change of clothes from home that they wanted to wear to school in the morning and like my clothes and our family’s clothes as well as my friend’s clothes. Mom would mark them so she knew which clothes belonged to whom and would just add theirs to mine and Jared’s so the next time they came over they would have them clean and fresh.


Fran was all mine tonight letting Hank and West take their pick between Clara or Ronda or both as they switch between them. The class was dismissed and they were on their own from here as my room filled with sweet music. Listening to the girls scream insure pleasure over and over again. I went through half a box of condoms between the three of us before we fell to complete exhaustion in each other's arms asleep.


We were woken by my alarm clock as we all headed for the shower two at a time, as the boys quickly and Fran dawned on a robe to avoid everyone else seeing them naked. Clara, Ronda and I weren’t bothered by modesty because to us it was the norm. No one said anything about it, not wanting to embarrass them as they took a seat at the table. Her Dad who was fully dressed; only asked if they had a good time last night and how Fran felt about losing her virginity to me and having wild sex most of the night. Noting he heard us most likely. Fran said I was gentlemen and couldn’t have asked for a better guy to walk her through it, kissing me lightly that said if we weren’t sitting here we back into my room having more wild sex; instead of playing naughty games in the shower.


Both boys agreed that last night was amazing and their Dad grinned ear to ear because he was very pleased we followed the rules and knew he could trust us. He only reminded the boys no kissing other boys or doing them orally at school; stating the fact they wouldn’t understand and would make school life more difficult.


Not that they didn’t need a reminder, under no circumstance have sex at school, if they want to have sex they can have all they want a home or in our circle of friends. Again a no brainier as they all agreed.


However, he said nothing about them kissing girls, which was not that difficult considering girls and boys kiss all the time in the hallways and in class. It was the other everyone had a hard time with back then anyway; now it even common to see both in the open. And when they do it is a reminder too what I had given up. If I wasn’t stuck here as being a meal ticket I would leave this life and quickly do my best to right that mistake. Regardless of what people think about it or if I would go to hell for it. I am already in hell because I had chosen to give up that carefree lifestyle.


If this is you and considering making that choice to do so, don’t, you will have nothing but regrets. Today it considered being gay kissing your own sex or stimulating them regardless if you never had sex with them. If it makes you happy who freaking cares, trust me the only one that it should matter to is you and no one else. I personally liked kissing both boys and girls and stimulating both. I consider it a really bad mistake choosing to walk away because the world stated it was wrong. Forgetting everything I learned by not listening to those voices screaming at me on how people will judge me how the LDS church will judge me, and most of all how my relatives would judge me when neither of them care about my well being.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 8, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep